Why introducing new character when show is ending!

Posted: 11 years ago
I wonder why the makers are introducing new character like Hello hi bye bye when the show is ending soon and now after 2G marriage the show got more potential than before!!!! If I'm not wrong it's the shortest show on Star plus. I think till the beggining, the show has been dragging too much in the storyline thus it becomes boring and people was not interested in watching & now it's too late even a good script won't do it...
Cvs have been working hard ...they faced pressure from sp regarding trps
They did not lose the hope
Why do they want to end the show now when the story had improved?? Makes little sense!!
The funniest thing they did not even promote GG marriage... They could have gain trP

Originally posted by riyya6

The funniest thing they did not even promote GG marriage... They could have gain trP

I think Star plus was already fed up with the show!
Originally posted by shabinah786

mayb looks like it... If not option of shifting slot is always there ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by shabinah786

this show is far far better than gopi bow bow rashi bow bow 😆, when that is running without any story, y can't this...😕
Originally posted by sarahlaks

this show is far far better than gopi bow bow rashi bow bow 😆, when that is running without any story, y can't this...😕
dunno abt the show but they have the trp ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by riyya6

dunno abt the show but they have the trp ðŸ˜Š
that type of shows always get the trps
Originally posted by tintin0602

that type of shows always get the trps
Don't u think it's being unfair to a show that has diff concept n something diff to offer but not accepted n ending is the only solution...😆 In that case better not try something diff just follow what's on market n there u go ðŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago