The Serial

KARAN asks:Which actor you wanna see in the serial

Posted: 11 years ago
I just heard the online clip posted by a member where Karan has asked people which actor we would like to see in the serial. so we should give them our choices.

Ok I wanna see Priyanka Bassi and Amit Jain in The Serial. Its quite have been a lot of while i have seen these two in a show and I would like to see them in a different show like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surpatel thumbnail
There r hardly sm epi left sweety...basickly he means wat do we want to se
who told u there are some episodes left ðŸ¤” and if its really happening, this was the most boring series i ever saw becoz nothing actually happened ðŸ˜µ
Dhoxi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

who told u there are some episodes left ðŸ¤” and if its really happening, this was the most boring series i ever saw becoz nothing actually happened ðŸ˜µ

Didn't you just made a post saying you started loving this show ðŸ˜•
Dude be a one part .. dont show your double part ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dhoxi

Didn't you just made a post saying you started loving this show ðŸ˜•
Dude be a one part .. dont show your double part ðŸ˜†

of course u r so dumb to can't understand why should i bother replying u...

and anyways try to read and understand. if its really happening, means if the serial ends right now then it will be the most boring scenes, means the past episodes didn't make any sense. yes i have started to like it now. i would like to see raj-pooja karan-soumya and more of vikrant and juhi, and if its ending right now. i wonder what was left in the show to watch anyways.

please don't come back with another silly reply
Dhoxi thumbnail

of course u r so dumb to can't understand why should i bother replying u...

and anyways try to read and understand. if its really happening, means if the serial ends right now then it will be the most boring scenes, means the past episodes didn't make any sense. yes i have started to like it now. i would like to see raj-pooja karan-soumya and more of vikrant and juhi, and if its ending right now. i wonder what was left in the show to watch anyways.

please don't come back with another silly reply

Excuse me??
i havent even mentioned for you to reply on this post... 

LOL this forum belongs to everyone not only you so i can come back here reply as i want ... you dont have to say me whether should i come and reply or not ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Dhoxi

Excuse me??
i havent even mentioned for you to reply on this post... 

LOL this forum belongs to everyone not only you so i can come back here reply as i want ... you dont have to say me whether should i come and reply or not ðŸ˜Š

of course come...but don't mess up with me by quoting my replies
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
okay okay.guys relax.lets just take a minute here to give each other space okay? :)  Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

"some epis left"?? 😭
@Nitu, so true!!!!!
imsid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want karan wahi
kundra and wahi are friendz in real life 2.. So i wld want him in d show