Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Garv already has feelings for Gauri

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Garv already has some sort of feelings towards Gauri. 

Its not love nor is it like..its more of a tiny crush. Its not going to take alot for him to actually fall for Gauri. 

it think he has always kinda had a crush on Gauri  (before and after marriage). I have watched their scenes before and watching scenes after their marriage and that is my pov so far. 

Gauri on the other hand doesnt seem to have any feelings for Garv (what so ever) but doesnt exactly hate him either. Shes sorta going along with the whole story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
show is ending, so just want them to see more and more gg scences😊Edited by tintin0602 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riyya6

😲

why this reaction?/
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tintin0602

why this reaction?/

πŸ˜† unbelievable...πŸ˜†
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. I always thought Garv had a crush on Gauri from the very beginning. It seems like she kind of likes but doesn't want to because of what he did to her and her family. But they did look cute together especially when he caught he after she fell.
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But gg love story is very fast bcoz show is ending... In fact after marriage gauri never missed sid... What ribbish yaar... But its ok... I want to see more gg cute scenes...
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubysk

But gg love story is very fast bcoz show is ending... In fact after marriage gauri never missed sid... What ribbish yaar... But its ok... I want to see more gg cute scenes...

I know lol, but I guess they dont have time for all that...the show is ending, so they need to show GG scenes more, although rushed πŸ˜­