•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Just for discussion purpose... Do u think that 7.30 slot was not that suitable for silence with their content...

In my view, yes now no point of talking abt it... As its going to end... But I would like to know ur opinion on this matter...

As for me I feel the content was not that suitable for early  slot as 7. 30 pm... Even if they would have gone political background I still feel a later slot would have been better.. As for me the story content was kind of heavy in the beginning...  Then they completely took a u turn for a lighter route n added comedy n kitchen politics n that made it more worse... In fact even if they went more on political side of the story, it's kind of heavy concept in my view...

If silence would have the trp n was going good I'm sure they have something diff for viewers.. I personally love the political background n Sid gauri n garv angle... Sad but true it's all over now 

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
good point riyya. 
but i think cvs should have made a good flow chart, and they should start small then move on to big. but they have done opposite.  but if story was well planned than i think time slot doesnt matter
Originally posted by tintin0602

good point riyya. 
but i think cvs should have made a good flow chart, and they should start small then move on to big. but they have done opposite.  but if story was well planned than i think time slot doesnt matter
agree tin tin... But this also is sai first venture as a producer if im not mistaken... I guess she just got carried away... ItS sad we have miss something diff ...to watch... ... The promo was totally diff n I was expecting something diff from the show but alas πŸ˜†

Slot does matter in my view based on your content... Just my view but I cannot deny that if it was well planned everything should be ok πŸ˜³
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

agree tin tin... But this also is sai first venture as a producer if im not mistaken... I guess she just got carried away... ItS sad we have miss something diff ...to watch... ... The promo was totally diff n I was expecting something diff from the show but alas πŸ˜†

Slot does matter in my view based on your content... Just my view but I cannot deny that if it was well planned everything should be ok πŸ˜³

if it was her first venture then she might do better in the next, because you know sai will not sit back like thisπŸ˜†
It is a rather tough time slot considering people will be getting dinner ready etc.. has to be really interesting to get people hooked
Time slot does matter, but what mattes the most is the content of the show and how the story pans out! The greatest issue with Silences has been overcrowding of characters...as someone mentioned in an earlier post, it took a long time for the viewers to establish who was who in the serial...that is not a good sign! Also, the creatives made a huge mistake in introducing all the charactes of the show in one clean sweep...instead of getting them into the show one by one!

There were so many unnecessary characters...like Aditya, Amrita, Shivangi, the other two sons of Asavari ect! You can see any other show from SP...all of them have limited main characters and they keep adding and subtracting new characters as and when the script requires.

IMo, Silences could have worked best had the creatives utilized GG's chemistry from the very beginning and made it the USP of the show...instead of focusing on AS and Asavari!
I think time slot is important 4 a show but the most important is the storyline and the TRP, if the story is interesting till the start everybody will be hooked 2 watch it and If the TRP is really good the channel will never shut it down...  Anyway it's sad that the show is ending when it has become interesting. πŸ˜­
10q all for comments πŸ˜³