Devon ke Dev Mahadev

heart and mindset on dkdm dkdm dkdm

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys my heart and mindset is all on dkdm, dkdm, dkdm,because guys when i am praying and thinking about god in my mind mohit comes as mahadev and sonarika as parvati mata and that not the cast and episode come in my dream. guys do you have same feeling for dkdm tell and commment its urgent guysss and dkdm rockssπŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The show and actors have left a deep impact on all of us. So what you say is true. It is very addictive. πŸ˜Š
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We all love the show like crazy. Just want it to go on forever.  😊
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm so crazy about dkdm that i don't miss a single episode of dkdm even in my exam days...my mother scold me for watching dkdm leaving studies but i can't help it...and now when i close my eyes  to pray  the god ...the face of mohit as mahadev come in front of me...😊
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am not a Hindu, but surely the background music enhances my spiritual essence.
mithilarids thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually i wanna confess...  dkdm.. has brought me closer to real shiva...  all my devotion is because of dkdm... n mohit as shiva is simply very real...

even i get the same feeling my friend
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: payel_dey

i'm so crazy about dkdm that i don't miss a single episode of dkdm even in my exam days...my mother scold me for watching dkdm leaving studies but i can't help it...and now when i close my eyes to pray the god ...the face of mohit as mahadev come in front of me...😊

yes u r right payel i also never miss episode n same thing happens with me too while praying
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Same feeling here my friend DKDM rules our heart and mind.