Extremely Enjoyable Episode Today - Full of GG!

Posted: 11 years ago
After yesterday's disaster episode, the creatives seem to have taken a rain check! Today's episode was very entertaining and full of GG scenes!😳😆

Riya...you got your wish true! Gauri falls and Garv catches her in his arms and they have an eyelock!😆 It was really cute...Manit was looking so dashing in that scene!😎 Gauri runs away in embarassment, but comes back to say say thank you to him and he says welcome (after she leaves)...it was a very sweet scene!❤️

Another GG scene was Gauri cooking Aloo Ki Sabzi and Garv praising her dish!😳

Best Scene of the day : Gauri has been forced to keep a fast for Garv and he insists on her eating food and not keeping any fast for him. He tells her to sit down and eat with him, but she leaves...he then takes the breakfast to their room and they both have an argument on the fact that whether she has kept the fast or not! Their argument was really funny and sweet...with Gauri pretending that she has not kept any fast for him and Garv trying to maker her confess about her fast by making her eat!😆

Mrunal looked gorgeous in a pink saree today...😳 She has a really pretty face...if only the creatives had made her look this pretty before and if only they had encashed on the fabulous chemistry between GG...Silences would have survived!

Anyway, don't miss today's episode...it was excellent! Even the comedy element was superb! But watch it mainly for GG's super-cute scenes!

PS: The speed with which the creatives are rushing the GG story, I have a feeling that a SR episode will surely be shown!😆
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
Today episode rocks ...i just loved it ...
GG scenes were nice
OMG ! Awesome episode ! Loved it !!! ❤️
I also loved todays episode... Garv rocks... What an expression! His smile is killer... Gg scene was superb... I m very upset... This show is ending...
Ya the epi was very good. But dear there will not be sr but maha sr . Lol
thanks Soapie.. will definitely catch it then..
if cv s worked out this eariler then show wouldnt be ending
Seems like I must definitely catch up with the episode 😉
Thank you will definitely watch it today
SOAPIE not only they show SR but i m sure we will go na see GG LITTLE KIDS 😆 WITH THIS SPEED.