veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The TRP ratings of Khamoshiyan have increased from 1.2 to 1.3 ! It's not very good but at least it's something ! The ratings of Kaali are 0.9 deteriorating from 1.0 ,that is, 0.4 points less from Khamoshiyan ! Then why aren't they ending Kaali instead of Khamoshiyan ?? WHY ? 😭 That too when such an interesting scenes between are beloved 2G are being shown ! 😭

A humble request to all the readers of this post and fans of Khamoshiyan or 2G !
Please..please whenever you open this forum..please hit the chaska meter and increase its ratings !
Try to keep the forum as active as possible...making new posts(make new topics even if you find them stupid..don't be shy..just make them )..!
Comment as much as possible on the posts made by others..! Keep the forum ACTIVE !
Lastly...Join your favorite Cast/Actors profile and comment on it !

I know...I know the show is ending..but still..maybe..there is a slight chance that if the TRPs increase..they may keep the show or at least give it a new time slot !! So..keep your fingers crossed !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buchkol thumbnail
I am with u and I hope that space change their decision after seeing today's episodes n gg scenes I felt bad that it is going to end.
veds275 thumbnail

Originally posted by: buchkol

I am with u and I hope that space change their decision after seeing today's episodes n gg scenes I felt bad that it is going to end.

I know ! I just Hate the fact that it is going to end ! 😭
234Diya426 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
where can i find the chaska meter?

veds275 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 234Diya426

where can i find the chaska meter?

It is on the first page of the forum in the top left hand corner ! 😊

P.S.-Sorry for the late reply !
But d fact is bod serials are off-track shows...😕

Poor MKKHYK...gone out of track wid such a brilliant start!!😔
veds275 thumbnail

That is great.! =)
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is no use of trp now show is ending..finally
veds275 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiashaa

But d fact is bod serials are off-track shows...😕

[ll i tDIV]Poor MKKHYK...gone out of track wid such a brilliant start!!😔[/DIV]

I cannot agree willth your more!!! But still I feel that I should do my bit!!!! You know after IPKKND I never thought that I can ever involve that much with a serial ...and the day I started liking 2G..I heard that the show was going to end!!! So maybe I dont want them to suffer the same fate as Arhi!!!
lolzzz...I am blabering...sorry!!!
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
While I appreciate your concern and am with you, hitting the chaska meter has got nothing to do with TRPS. TRPS are determined by a few houses where people's meters are installed. Improvement in forum ranking or star ranking will have no bearing on the TRPS. TRPS are sample surveys taken from a few houses where a meter is attached to the set top box. That is why you will find a difference in forum ranking and actual TRPS ranking. In the forum ranking DABH is some where at the bottom but in real TRPS it is at the top in SP. The serial can be saved by Sai if she lobbies hard and promotes through GG chemistry promo not by us. We may get the satisfaction that we tried but that trying will have no impact on SP. That is the hard reality. I am sorry if I  sound negative, but truth is always bitter. No offense meant. Sorry once again if I ruffled feathers.