Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guyzz...im a new member and im stating to love the show especially GG jodi i watch there scenes so many timmeesss...nobody actually noticed so i thought i will post it that during the gobr scene when gauri left garv was actually smiling...I really dont want the show to end...  could u guyz tell me the date of garv entry in the shwEdited by Asad4Zoya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey welcome ! Yaa..even I noticed that he was smiling after she left him ! Actually these days she always leaves him amused+smiling !
Regarding your query..Garv has been a part of the show from the very beginning but Garv-Gauri scenes have started only a couple of weeks ago! 😊Edited by veds275 - 11 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm also new here,i think it's 20th november 2012
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv8jxm_khamoshiyan-720p-20th-november-2012-watch-online-video-hd-pt1_school#.URVADKWADeQ
Edited by pressu - 11 years ago
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanku gyzz fr the warm welcome and fr telling me...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome, even though the show gonna end ðŸ˜Š
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pressu

i'm also new here,i think it's 20th november 2012

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv8jxm_khamoshiyan-720p-20th-november-2012-watch-online-video-hd-pt1_school#.URVADKWADeQ

OMG thankyou sooo much. I had never watched this scene, and never could find it, cuz the scene was always blocked. And this link actually works! ðŸ˜ƒ
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asad4Zoya

Hey guyzz...im a new member and im stating to love the show especially GG jodi i watch there scenes so many timmeesss...nobody actually noticed so i thought i will post it that during the gobr scene when gauri left garv was actually smiling...I really dont want the show to end...  could u guyz tell me the date of garv entry in the shw

Welcome to the forum, even I watch Khamoshiyan because of GG!