Jeannie aur Juju

WU 02/08/13 Johnny ka masti aur baja Juju ka band!

Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode opens with Jin teasing Juju Pandeji  ,Juju says I am Khanna ji,Please get out from here says Juju.J will be buttering Juju saying you r very good.Please Juju  let's keep Jin in our house,he is from my Jeanine land.He doesn't agree but J convinces him let him stay at least to night.Juju says I always listen to u and every time I am in trouble(meri band bajengi every time).Juju says I am very sleepy,I will go and sleep.J with her Jadoo let him go to sleep while standing!(lol! Very funny)She says u look very cute like this and demands for flying kiss from Juju,he does give flying kiss.(kamal ka flying kiss,we have learn from Juju) Here,in the living room,Jin complains to J,like u said ur Juju is not that good,wo! Bahut kadooos!hai!J gets very upset and turns him in to squash(pumpkin)
   Jin says it is my turn and he changes her to carrot.J pleads with Jin we will not fight and they come to an agreement that they will not fight,they both are from Jeanine Land.They both together turn back to Jin and Jeanine.Jin says ur Juju is sadoo! J gets upset and says meri Juju is not sadoo! He let u stay to night.Jin says just for one night and J says he did the same thing with me but I am here from past 3 months.Your Juju is not Sadoo,but to oust side he is like a tiger and inside he is very soft.Jin says to J thum tho Chipkuu ,ur Juju doesn't know that.J gets upset and Jin says I will take my words back ,u r not Chipkuu and Juju is not Sadoo.J says go and sleep.Jin complains that he can not sleep in the night and J says U can watch Jadooo ka Dibba.Juju is sleeping and he hears loud music and gets very upset,Saloo Bhai!ki kasam!Ye sab Jin ka masti! Juju comes to the living room and sees Jin playing music loud on the Tv and tells him to stop all this,Juju says u r Jin and u r working!He screams at Jin this is my house.Juju sees another Jin and who is this?Jin says ye meri original duplicate Hi! Juju says I will teach u a lesson and calls J.J comes and says what did u do now? Johnny(Jin) says I did not do anything.Who told about TV? J says I told him about it.Juju says tell him everything about our house and my life becomes more miserable and i will commit suicide.Juju suddenly falls in to the sofa,he was hit by the newspaper.Johnny asks what is this?J says ,this is newspaper from JLand.
        Johnny says to J,U don't have any connection with J land that's what u told me.Juju says becz of this I got multiple entry visa and exit to J land and I will open a real estate agency and all the Jins can come from J Land and can stay here in my Dharmasala.J says becz of this newspaper,I came to know about u Johnny.Juju says,please let me know who his coming from J Land?Johnny says get ready and J and Johnny r dancing to the tune dinka jika! Song from movie Ready! Juju says u stay away from me by showing his finger.Johnny gets upset becz Juju showed his finger and he says see what I will do!aatha maaji Satak li!No one can show me finger to me and see what I will do.Juju comes out of shower and his pilot uniform disappears.He sees Johnny wearing the uniform and asks him to return.U look like waiter and Juju gets upset and calls J.J says what did u do,Johnny?I just tried to see how I look in the uniform and J says give it back to Juju his pilot uniform.Johnny says I thought this uniform is worn by those people at fivestar hotel,when the car stops they open the door.Juju gets upset,u called me Durban.Juju gets upset and asks him to leave before he comes from office.J says I will get back with u Johnny later!Here,in the office. juju very relaxed and says to himself I don't have Jin or Jeanine here,my cabin looks like heaven  and sits in the chair!Here,at Juju's house,J says what r u looking? Johnny says I am looking at ur Juju and J says he his Handsome right.Johnny says yes he his,I was just thinking if he has more hair on his head,he will look like lovely Singh.J says what? I am not doing any masti? he convinces J to try on Juju.All of sudden Juju feels his head heavy and realizes his hair is different.Johnny shows how Juju looks with wig and J says he looks very cute!
  Priya comes in to juju's cabin asks Vicky,why r u wearing this Wig! This all becz of champak bhoomiya.who is champak bhoomiya?she said no one will recognize me and but u did!Priya and I am remembering my school days fancy dress.Vicky from the time the plane crashed u r not behaving normally and u better remove the wig,if not I have to talk to Doctor uncle regarding ur treatment,Priya says that and leaves,saying she will be back.Here,Vicky tries to remove the wig and he couldn't do it.He screams for J.
pre cap:Vicky notices that his hands r black and thinks that face should be ok,looking at himself he realizes ,his face is also black.He hears,Priya calling his name and he says I am here!
Edited by Saisuni139 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates 
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the updae.. cnt wait to watch it lol
iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the wu
waiting 4 mondays epi
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 the written update.. love the epi.
zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankx for the update dear 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks so much,... 
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankss a lot...Lets see whts going in next weks..Jaj rocks.