WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys... today is my best friends birthday and she loves senti and cliche stuff so i had written this as a gift for her... she isnt on the forum but she too loves KiSha and SwaRon.

She smiled at the browned eyed boy. She reached out to brush a lock of soft black hair out of the way. He grinned back sleepily, his lips not quite forming a complete smile. These were the moments Kiya loved. Neither of them talked, they just cuddled on the couch while the TV muttered to itself in the background. She didn't need fancy dinners or expensive gifts. She just needed KD's arms wrapped around her. She just need the soft, almost feather-like kisses he would now and again leave on her nose and cheeks. She just needed him.

"It's getting late." He mumbled as he lazily traced patterns on Kiya's palm.  "It's only 1:58am; I don't know what you're talking about." She teased lightly.

"I love you," KD smiled before brushing his lips against the back of her hand. She giggled as she pulled her hand away from his lips. He looked up to her and pouted, but Kiya rolled her eyes and pressed their lips together in a kiss. They molded perfectly, like two pieces of a heart slotting back together. Kiya pulled away for a second. "I love you too."

Kiya impatiently waited for the plane to land as she was a popstar and was coming back home from one of her concerts. She let her eyes wander over to her private jet plane's window once more and saw the rain splattering against the plastic.Finally the plane landed and she picked up her bag onto her shoulder and tapped her foot until her time came to exit the plane.

There was a slight hop to her step as she stepped off and followed the swarm of people. As she descended the final steps before the baggage claim, her eyes landed on the familiar figure. A smile lit up Kiya's face as she dropped her bag and ran full force at her boyfriend. A laugh emitted from his lips as he spun her around. They were both aware that people were stopping and staring at them, but neither of them cared. A few 'aww's rippled through the female bystanders, but all they cared about was each other.

"I missed you."KD murmured in her ear before placing her back on her feet. "I missed you more. Three months seemed like years." Kiya replied as she pecked his lips.

"Our anniversary is tomorrow, you know I'm going to spoil you, right?" He grinned against her lips.

"You always spoil me." She giggled. "Because you're my princess."

____________ present time_______________________

Four days. Four days since her world came crumbling down. It came out of the blue. They were happy. They'd been happier than ever, she thought. Kiya breathed in the scent of the oversized t-shirt that was slung over her slim frame. A hint of vanilla, mixed with Old Spice. Where did she go wrong?

It ended so abruptly. Skin touched skin, hand touched hand, forehead touched forehead. They smiled briefly before their lips touched. It was like everything else in their relationship. Perfect.

Or so she thought. "You know I love you right?" His voice vibrated in his chest as he said those simple words. She smiled briefly, her eyes closed as she relished the feeling of their entwined fingers. "Of course." "Then know I'm doing this because I love you.." He trailed off. Kiya opened her eyes at his change of tone and scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?" "I can't hurt you. I don't want to hurt you. But we can't do this anymore. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Kiya. It just won't work anymore. It's over." KD's eyes were squeezed shut as he waited for her wrath. It never came.

Kiya looked at the boy she had known form the past six years and backed up a few steps. It seemed as though the boy in front of her was more of a stranger than the guy who made her coffee in the morning. For the first time, she took in how weak he looked. His cheeks were hallow, his face pale. Even his frame was frail. What was happening? How could the normally strong, confident boy be looking like a meek mouse? A tear escaped and trailed down her cheek, finally landing with a plop on her shirt. She shook her head a few times at the boy she had thought she had known before turning on her heel. She managed to get to her car mostly in one piece. But the second she sat in the driver seat, she let go. Tears poured down her cheeks as she sobbed over the one boy that had stolen her heart.

The memories were fresh in her mind, as if it all happened just yesterday. Kiya rolled her eyes and laughed at her boyfriend who was pulling some moves on the dance floor. He resembled a penguin who was trying to fly. KD tried a few break dance moves, the crowd cheering and laughing. Everyone had backed up and created a circle with him in the middle. Kiya clapped along with the others, a smile lit up on her face. Shivani (KD's sister) bumped Kiya with her hip and winked cheekily towards KD. "You should dance with him." She grinned. "I think not, I'm not a dancer." Kiya deflected Shivani's words.

As if detecting Kiya's words, KD danced his way over and grabbed her hand. He tugged on her hand, pulling her onto the dance floor. Kiya rolled her eyes to cover up her blush, but started fist pumping to the song. Within a few minutes, the heavy bass drifted into a slower song. KD wrapped both hands around Kiya's waist, pulling her into him. She linked her fingers behind his neck and smiled at him. He brought their foreheads together, whispering "You're beautiful" before the two lips touched.

"Dad, this is Keshav Desai." Kiya's voice shook slightly as she introduced her boyfriend to her dad. Her dad meant the world to her. His opinion could easily make or break their relationship. Kiya held her breath as KD extended his hand with a wide smile. "Great to meet you, sir. Your daughter is absolutely incredible." KD said smoothly. "Nice to meet you too." He responded, gripping his hand tightly.

~'~'~'~

"C'mere!" Kiya yelled with a laugh across the park. KD smirked as he put his hands in his pockets and sauntered over to her.

"Yes?" "You can't eat my food!" She complained, her arms crossed and a half-attempt of a glare in her eyes. "Oh, really?" He grinned mischievously. "It's rude. Don't you have your own? I was really looking forward to eating it, it's my favor-" KD smirked one last time before cupping her cheek and bringing his mouth towards hers. She went silent as his soft lips that tasted like mint pressed against hers. After a few seconds into the kiss, he pulled away with a triumphant smile. "You still shouldn't have eaten my sandwich." She protested weakly, a smile across her light features. "I'll let you eat mine, alright?" He offered, entwining their fingers together and bringing the back of her hand up and kissing it softly.

~'~'~

It had all been perfect. They were that couple that everyone envied. They were always happy, they hardly had fights and they truly loved each other. So where did she go wrong? Was it something she did or say? Why did he just pack up and exit her life?

~'~'~

The day they met, she was certain she'd hate the black haired boy. He seemed like the proper jerk. He was hot I must admit and all the girl were busy trying  to get his attention. Kiya has to admit, she was pretty hesitant when KD started showing interest in her. She was the kind of girl who liked to read, watch romantic dramas , listen to Atif Aslam and baked cakes. She liked Facebook, Twitter and her phone. She wasn't into the party scene. He was the kind of boy who liked sports. He had never had an actual girlfriend before. He was definitely into the party scene. He was the pencil and she was the eraser. They can function on their own, but they work better together. Pencils make mistakes, just as KD did. But the eraser was right behind to fix it, just like Kiya was for KD,s.

~'~'~

A tear splashed onto Kiya and KD's one year anniversary scrapbook. Glittery text was scattered across the photos, proclaiming their love. Kiya's fingers lightly brushed across one of her favorite picture of the two of them. Neither of them was looking at the camera. Instead they were looking at each other, pure adoration clear in their eyes. Smiles were exhibited on both of their faces. Her fingers trailed along the edge, a faint smile gracing her lips as her eyes landed on another picture. Kiya's face was scrunched up and her tongue poked out between her lips as KD pressed his own lips against her cheek. It was the perfect picture to describe the two of them. Her mind drifted to all the memories they shared together. His breath hitting her shoulder whenever he hugged her from behind. How he would tickle her whenever she was pouting. The cheesy jokes he'd say just to see her smile. She played with her phone, eventually typing in the number and calling. Her heart thumped against her chest, the urge to hang up was strong but she kept her ear pressed to the phone.

"Hey! Wow, Kiya, it's been a while. How are you, lovely?" Shivani's enthusiastic voice rang into Kiya's ears. "I'm great. Just figured we haven't talked in quite a while. How's everything?" Kiya's voice was firm, despite the slight shake to her hands. "KD  is fine, Kiya." Shivani sighed knowingly. "That's not why I was calling.." Kiya argued weakly, although it most definitely was the reason she was calling.

"Honey, it's for the best. I know you miss him, he misses you just as much.. If not more." Shivani said softly. "Then why did he break up with me?" "It's for the best. It'll all make sense soon. I gotta go. Don't be a stranger, let's go out for coffee soon, alright?" Shivani offered andKiya could sense the sadness in her voice. The phone click rang in Kiya's ears.

~'~'~

The day that Kiya finally went on a date with KD was beautiful. The birds chirped, the sun shined. It was a gorgeous day at the park and KD lived up to the first date expectations. A picnic, flowers, and just the two of them. That was the first time Kiya thought that the two of them might just be the two pieces missing from the puzzle.

~'~'~

She was slowly getting over him. It wasn't easy. At all. She truly loved KD with all of her heart and for it to end so abruptly and so.. Messily. She felt like she deserved an explanation. Was it another girl? Was she not good enough for him? Was there a blonde beauty out there who he loved more than her? Had she done something wrong?  Those were a few questions that lingered in her mind. She couldn't move on without him. Atleast not without knowing the reason for the breakup.

~'~'~

She'd gotten used to the silence, to the empty spot in her bed, to the emptiness. It'd been a month and she was slowly accepting that he wasn't coming back. She hadn't even heard from him since that day, the day he broke her heart. Kiya let out a audible sigh, her feet trudging out of her small apartment and to the mail box. She opened it, expecting the usual bills, advertisements, family wanting to hear from her. Kiya's eyes landed on a light blue envelope, familiar loopy handwriting slanted across the front. Her heart dropped as her fingers scanned across KD's name. Why now? Why was he trying to contact her now? With a heavy heart, Kiya walked back into her living room and collapsed onto the couch. She hesitated for a second before slowly gliding her finger under the seal. A letter fell onto her lap. Taking a deep breath, she read it.

My Dearest Love Chicklet,

If you are reading this letter you should know that I am no more around. I'm no longer pained by worldly things. I know you're probably angry with me, upset and confused. Please, please know I never met to hurt you. That's what I've been trying to avoid. I know you're confused.. Please let me explain. Five months ago I was diagnosed with Leukemia. None of their so-called cures worked. They estimated I had four-six months to live.

Baby , please don't cry. I know you; your hands are clenched tightly around this letter and your eyes are filling quickly with tears. But please, please don't cry. I know you're upset with me, you're thinking I should have told you. But if I had told you, you would have spent the last few months on the edge, you'd be treating the days like they were our last. Which they were. But I didn't want that. I wanted to enjoy the time we had together, not worrying about time limits, about what might happen to us. The last moments we spent together were perfect. I love you more than anything, don't you ever forget that.

I love the way you smile when I did something stupid. I love how your eyes twinkle when you're laughing. I love how when you laugh really hard. I love the way your eyebrows twitch when you're angry. I love how your ears are the first to turn pink when you blush. I love your smile when you're embarrassed. I love everything about you. You're the most perfect person I ever had the privilege to meet.

When you agreed to go out with me, I was on top of the world. You were all I ever wanted. I knew that from the moment I saw you. Five years. We've gone through quite a lot together in the past five years.

Like graduating from high school, you stood 2. I was so proud of you. I always knew you were the smart one. When you bought Pepper (That little ball of fur is a troublemaker!) When we went to college and I was jealous of all the attention you gave the boys.

Every moment spent with you was the highlight of my life. I'm sorry I ended it. I didn't want you to worry about the hospital visits, the fainting spells, and the fatigue. I know you would have done everything. I know you would have worried yourself sick over me. I'd rather you hate me than have you have to deal with that. Please move on, please go out and live your life. You have so much potential, my beautiful. Date other boys, make a lot of friends, get married, have a few kids. I want you to be happy. I want that more than anything else. I'll always be there for you, if you ever want to talk.. Just write. Write me a letter. Sing with that beautiful voice of yours. Just do whatever you need to. I'll always be there. Although not in person, I will be there for you. You were my first true love, just remember that I love you. So much.

Oh god, I'm ruining this paper with my tears. How manly of me, huh? You're the most beautiful, amazing, talented girl in the entire world. It was a privilege to be able to call you mine.

Yours always,

Keshav Desai

hey guys... how is it? i know i really suck at these things but i do hope u like it!

Edited by ssafi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Teri freind meri freing hbd safs friend
Edited
Awesome os dear loved it really loved it
Why u always think that u are not good in writing senti stuffs u are too good lovely os
Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 11 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God. .it so reminded me of P.S I love
brlliant write up!
u made me cry gal!!
its awesome
n wish ur frnd from all of us!!
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
safre🤗
first of all a many many happy returns of the day to ur frnds🥳
aww ur frnd is so damn lucky to have u, as u have given her such an amazing writing gift😳
do i really need to tell u how amazing this os was❤️
gosh safre ab iske baad kabhi mat bolna that u r not good in such stuff😡i swear i'll hit u then😆
u r brilliant👏
i mean i was crying, laughing, blushing ,chuckling all at the same time❤️
this was such a masterpiece👏
to be honest this is my one of the favrates of ur work🤗
i loved the way u wrote past present scenes so co-ordinately👍🏼
and KD's letter was full of love and sorrow❤️😭
gosh safre this is the first thing i read in this morning and it made my day🤗
love ya safre 🤗
OMG Saf it was awesome👍🏼
So emotional n heart touching😭
n dont u say that u cant write well
U r an awesome writer!!!
wish ur friend HBD from me🥳
Thanx for pm🤗
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Os.
You are such a good writer.
It was so emotional.
You made me cry.
And a very happy birthday to ur friend.
Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Res
Teri freind meri freing hbd safs friend how sweet shubh... she says thank u!!!😊
Edited
Awesome os dear loved it really loved it i am really glad u luved it shubh!!!!! 😉
Why u always think that u are not good in writing senti stuffs u are too good lovely os i am glad u think so i dnt know... just i feel as if its not my forte!

Originally posted by: blue_Orchid

God. .it so reminded me of P.S I love you...ohh yea it is sort off like it!! 😊
brlliant write up! thanks a lot!!!
u made me cry gal!! i did? i ma glad it gave the effect!😊
its awesome thnx!! 
n wish ur frnd from all of us!! ohh sure i did... n she says thanku!!!😃

Originally posted by: arhadlove

safre🤗Razzzie🤗
first of all a many many happy returns of the day to ur frnds🥳 she says thanku!!! 😊
aww ur frnd is so damn lucky to have u, as u have given her such an amazing writing gift😳 u have noidea how much she had to force me to write it!!😉 
do i really need to tell u how amazing this os was❤️ yea... but i guess ur long comment just did!😳
gosh safre ab iske baad kabhi mat bolna that u r not good in such stuff😡i swear i'll hit u then😆 i guess i am not bad!!😆
u r brilliant👏 thanx yaar razzieee! 
i mean i was crying, laughing, blushing ,chuckling all at the same time❤️ u wer it gave the effect i wanted it!! 😊
this was such a masterpiece👏 i am glad u think so!!!😊
to be honest this is my one of the favrates of ur work🤗really? thanku thanku thanku!🤗
i loved the way u wrote past present scenes so co-ordinately👍🏼
and KD's letter was full of love and sorrow❤️😭 yea na it made me sad as well coz i can actually imagine KD doin it for his chicklet!!
gosh safre this is the first thing i read in this morning and it made my day🤗i am glad it made ur day after all its my bestfrnds bday n every1s day should go well!!🤗
love ya safre 🤗luv u tooo🤗

PS: dont wry if u force me enough i may write one just for your birthday!!! 😳🤗

Originally posted by: cutiepie0412

OMG Saf it was awesome👍🏼 shwetzz i am glad u think so!!😊

So emotional n heart touching😭 yea naa... sad!! 😭
n dont u say that u cant write well i always tot so!
U r an awesome writer!!! i am really glad u thnk sooo!!!😊
wish ur friend HBD from me🥳 ohh i did and she just says thanku!!😊
Thanx for pm🤗 nytym shwetz 🤗