Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys
Meera feeding Akash reminded me of the time when Prithvi made khichdi. Just HAD to write an OS on that! 😆

Plzplzplzplz comment! 😛
~Larina

KHICHDI

"Oh, the adamant idiot! 
Couldn't he just admit that cooking wasn't his cup of tea?? Heck, I bet he wouldn't even be able to MAKE a cup of tea for himself!!"

Meera was muttering under her breath as she made herself and Prithvi a meal. Prithvi had used up almost all the spice in his so-called "khichdi". She was curious to see what it tasted like, so she took a spoonful to taste it. In a few seconds, she was tearing up, feeling like a dragon with smoke spewing everywhere and stuffing herself with jaggery. Now she knew why Prithvi had mumbled "Khichdi mat khao" as he ran away.

With a feeling of winning, she hummed as she prepared the food, ate it and savoured the taste of her mother's recipe. She thought of the happiness her mother and father had received on coming together. All her sacrifice had paid and Prithvi, though stubborn and cold hearted, wasn't being rough with her. And what a weakling she'd be if she couldn't adjust to conditions such as these. 

It was late.
Prithvi wasn't home yet.
A sense of worry gripped her as she saw the lights being turned off in the neighboring houses. She went around asking people if they'd seen Prithvi anywhere. When someone mentioned that he was in the haveli with Daata, she  stopped worrying and went off to sleep.

Prithvi opened the door cautiously. He'd purposely stayed out to avoid being questioned about the result of his food experiment. And he didn't mention he was hungry at the haveli as it would seem like Miu wasn't being provided food either. 
He got a whiff of the food she had prepared and heard his stomach growl in response. She was sleeping. He could take a bite and she wouldn't know! 

He walked into the kitched and helped himself to the still warm chapattis and sabzi. Either he was plain hungry or she her hands just had magic. Pretty soon, he'd finished everything. She would definitely notice! Oh well, he could blame it on the rats or something.

He quietly washed his hands and slipped into bed. He was too egoistic to say a "Thank you", especially to this Muh-Boli biwi of his. He quietly laughed thinking of his khichdi and wondered what Meera would've done with it. Fed the cows? Poor cows.

He switched off the light and sighed as his head hit the pillow, not noticing the slight curve at her lips as she had heard every movement he had made right from the moment he entered the house. "My hungry-angry husband", she thought, amused.
Edited by larimel22 - 11 years ago
wow very well written really loved ur idea
superb nicely written that scene was running infront of mu eyes
do write more
That was super cute Larina !!! 👍🏼
Nice 😊

Blame it on the rat or something 😆😆
SUPERB dear...AWESOME...totally loved it...Please do continue writing many more OS on MITHVI...Please...

😃
Originally posted by rusha4003

That was super cute Larina !!! 👍🏼

Heyyy Usha dear...how r u ??? Long time sonce I read anything from u...PLEASE do continue your FFs and write many more on MITHVI...😛
awww shooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!
itz an adorable os on an equally adorable scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz write more n add me to ur pm list too!!!!!!!!!!
Awww..so cute..!! Lovely OS..dear..Thank you so much..!!🤗
Thanks for all the comments, guys! It keeps me going coz I've just started writing these OS-es :)