•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i like this couple GG  very much.i just love them.but mind my words i am a crazy fan of virman but still i like this couple.i watched this episode and show becauz of them.love GG.

Edited by nancy97 - 11 years ago
Yea, i live viraman aswell! Their soo cute! I initally watched ek hazarion mein for them, then later loved virika aswell! Thyr the awesome foursome i reckon! 😃

But yea, garv and gauri are just soo cute! I only watch khamoshiyan for them! At the start i diddnt watch this show at all, and i diddnt like garv that much! But then after the mandir scene he started getting interested and i just watched it for him then and now for both of them! I really wish that the rumour that the show is ending is stopped!
Originally posted by Israa101

Yea, i live viraman aswell! Their soo cute! I initally watched ek hazarion mein for them, then later loved virika aswell! Thyr the awesome foursome i reckon! 😃

But yea, garv and gauri are just soo cute! I only watch khamoshiyan for them! At the start i diddnt watch this show at all, and i diddnt like garv that much! But then after the mandir scene he started getting interested and i just watched it for him then and now for both of them! I really wish that the rumour that the show is ending is stopped!

can u tell me when was the mandir scene.i want to watch
i aalso like this awesome couple GG

Same here, virman and virika are just awesome!! Virika's cute romantic scenes ðŸ˜³ along with virman's nokh jokh

But same here, GG are so cute together, and the most important thing is that they have chemistry together. 

I really dont want this serial to end, but the incredibly fast pace in which they are showing GG scenes, it looks like it is, which is such a disappointment considering that the serial has just started to get on the right path ðŸ˜­
Edited by Danika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nancy97

can u tell me when was the mandir scene.i want to watch
it's the episode where gauri gets shot and thy blame garv coz she tells them that she saw him there. It was near when Sid turned up in kholapur.
Originally posted by Danika

Same here, virman and virika are just awesome!! Virika's cute romantic scenes😳along with virman's nokh jokh

But same here, GG are so cute together, and the most important thing is that they have chemistry together.

I really dont want this serial to end, but the incredibly fast pace in which they are showing GG scenes, it looks like it is, which is such a disappointment considering that the serial has just started to get on the right path😭

yea, I love the four of them! Thyr soo cute, funny and romantic in their own way!
Yea, us two and some other ppl were always for the garv and gauri track! But it does look like that its gonna end! It's not fair! Especially since saraswati chandra is gonna replace it, coz I was looking forward to watching it and now that I found out that's its gonna replace khamoshiyan, I'm like oh no! It's just that i really like manit and I dunno what he's gonna do after this show! I hope he comes in another better directed show with a better story line!

yea, I love the four of them! Thyr soo cute, funny and romantic in their own way!
Yea, us two and some other ppl were always for the garv and gauri track! But it does look like that its gonna end! It's not fair! Especially since saraswati chandra is gonna replace it, coz I was looking forward to watching it and now that I found out that's its gonna replace khamoshiyan, I'm like oh no! It's just that i really like manit and I dunno what he's gonna do after this show! I hope he comes in another better directed show with a better story line!

Yeah I know, I can remember reading an article on Manit, and he said that he's really picky about the shows he's on, because he's struggled a lot in his career. I just feel so sorry for him. He's such a brilliant actor with so much potential, I just wish Star Plus gives him a chance to be a lead in another SP serial! He definitely deserves it. Good looks combined with good acting takes you far... 

Also he's just got that feel about him. He really suits the villian type of character really well. Please SP, give him another chance! 
m literally drooling..
love garv-gauri ..
2day's episode was too cute
Originally posted by suchianshu89

m literally drooling..
love garv-gauri ..
2day's episode was too cute

loved todays episode too