Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Leave her alone ... Mithvi OS

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends ... here's small Os on the aftermath of the Akash-Prithvi fight ... of course it's how I wanted the scene to be  !  😊

Hope you like it ...

***********************************************************************************************

Leave her alone ...

He watched with ill-concealed irritation as Akash fired question after question at a teary eyed Meera.

What was wrong with the guy? Couldn't he see she was in no position to think coherently, let alone talk? And here he was pestering her to take a stand regarding her feelings for him!

Prithvi had walked away shell-shocked after Meera had yelled out a warning for him to beware as Akash pushed him against a wall with jutting iron rods.

He was stunned, here he was expecting her to side with Akash and instead she had looked out for him!

"Do you love me Miu?" Akash's irate shout cut through his thoughts.

His fists bunched and the vein at his temple throbbed as he clenched his jaw and tried to control his temper.

He saw Meera cringe and stutter, "Y-yes, I l-love y-you" as she shrank away from the furious Akash who was now gripping her shoulder and shaking her hard.

In a trice he was by Akash's side, he held his wrist in a vice-like grip and said in a low menacing tone, "Leave her alone!"

A shocked Akash pulled his hand out of Prithvi's grip and stumbled backward.

Prithvi stood in between Akash & Meera his arms crossed over his chest, feet apart with a fierce scowl on his face.

"I'm the animal around here. Then why are you behaving like one? And you claim you love her?" he asked in an ominous voice.

Not giving Akash a chance to reply he turned to Meera and said softly, "Go inside".

With an apologetic look at Akash, a tearful Meera ran inside the house.

Prithvi turned to Akash, with obvious restraint, he bit out, "Give her time, she's been through so much. And be gentle with her" he finished almost threateningly.

Without a backward look he went inside his house and shut the door on a flummoxed Akash's face. 
Edited by rusha4003 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice attempt dear...loved it u write so well
rusha4003 thumbnail
Thank you so much!  😊
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Usha di,its just superb
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Usha di! Thanks for the PM! The OS is wonderful! I am craving to read more of it!😃
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaawww how cute  Why not hope for such a scene on monday's episode? 😉 😊

Nicely written 👍🏼
rusha4003 thumbnail
@Soma: Thank you dear ! 

@ Sue: Thank you so much ... I have this terrible craving for more Mithvi scenes too ... will defo try to write more ! 

@ Sahana: I too wish we could see something similar on Monday ... I want Akash to see how  Mithvi look out for each other ! 😊
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Usha dear...I just mentioned in another post about reading something from u and then I found ur OS...all I can say is WOWWW...SUPER...I tooo wish that Prithvi wud come out of the denial stage...BUT I think it will happen soon ...totally luved ur OS...Please do continue writing many more AWESOME OSs on MITHVI...

I feel that after Monday's episode , Meera will start to realize a little that she indeed cares  & likes Prithvi...I just want MITHVI confession of LOVE to be EPIC, UNIQUE, PASSIONATE & full of their AWESOME chemistry...😉
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
usha my dear, this was just great, you should made it longer

hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful updarte dear here prithvis softcorner speaks