~~ Thendral Galatta Chat Corner ~~ #4 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly, I have not watched a worst serial like TS in my entire life.

Its amusing that my mom has not lost a bit interest even after watching the worst ever episodes. Ellam enna sollanum andha serial aa enga veetla first naan dhaan paaka aarimichen. It's something I regret till date 😆 Though I hated the scheming characters(esp Vadivu karasi's DIL) I used to watch it just for the acting. The serial showcased some of the best acting talents. (Kudos to Kumaran for extracting such fine performances.) I believe lot of people stopped watching after they made Nandini character evil. I think I stopped around the time Selvam became rich. But my mom did not want to stop watching at all. (I was successful only in making her quit radaan serials :( ) Thendral konjam nallala naalum she will be the first to criticize. Aana TS evlo mattama story poonalum she won't say anything. Not that she doesn't like Thendral. Ennaku pidicha ore serial nu...😡
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jinju

Honestly, I have not watched a worst serial like TS in my entire life.

Its amusing that my mom has not lost a bit interest even after watching the worst ever episodes. Ellam enna sollanum andha serial aa enga veetla first naan dhaan paaka aarimichen. It's something I regret till date 😆 Though I hated the scheming characters(esp Vadivu karasi's DIL) I used to watch it just for the acting. The serial showcased some of the best acting talents. (Kudos to Kumaran for extracting such fine performances.) But I stopped after they made Nandini character evil. But my mom did not want to stop watching. (I was successful only in making her quit radaan serials :( ) Thendral konjam nallala naalum she will be the first to criticize. Aana TS evlo mattama story poonalum she won't say anything. Not that she doesn't like Thendral. Ennaku pidicha ore serial nu...😡

Rofl... I watched it earlier too but not like how i watch thendral.. Seriously TS s padu worst... Finish aaga poguthu nu i ll scheme thru scene and athuve thaanga mudiyala.. Once i remember saying in tms forum... Tms is not thirumathi selvam but thirunthatha selvam... Ippo thiruthave mudiyatha selvam...
Today last scene heroine says my son will come big... Enaku ennamo old aaki paiyan sanjeev will come and praise mom and bash dad nu ot rofl..
Enna koduma..
Pakatha serial ku kooda ot ku korachal ila...
But have to accept kumaran shd be praised for bringing in the acting talents
Especially the leads of the show!
lol at your OT. Actually I watched from the middle only and I quit after some time. I also watched today's episode in youtube and there were some old episodes in the side. Was surprised to see KR Vijaya's sister playing Bhagyam role. I watched only after she got replaced... have to say it's one of the best replacement. I like the acting of both Selvam's father and step mom. Aana her charac suthama no logic. He extracts good performances even from side characters. It is something I really admire abt him.
haha Jinju, mom at your home, my mil in my home. Eppadi thaan adha paakkaraanganne puriyala. same problem for me also. If I criticize my husband for watching cricket or few shows, he will start ... nee thendralukku addict aana maadhiri naanga aagala. netla pona thendrala pathi ennenna vandhirukku nnu eppa paarthalum thendral ...:-))
Cute little baby tiger, want to go to the zoo and see all the cool animals again.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Shubba, where is Tanu & Shamz'? 
@dlaksh- shammu is around but less inactive bcos of exams.. And tanu will join soon :)...
Have a good weekend everyone!
pavithra's in haridas as soori's pair ..😉