What kind of GG scenes you would like to see - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

true its a tragedy.. not sure I'm going to watch it either..
but slb is a big name... Wishing him all the best in small screen at least this show won't be kind of sass bahu n kitchen politics thing ðŸ˜³... N that show has an advantage coz I won't be watching, so it will go on for more than 3 months ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by riyya6

but slb is a big name... Wishing him all the best in small screen at least this show won't be kind of sass bahu n kitchen politics thing ðŸ˜³... N that show has an advantage coz I won't be watching, so it will go on for more than 3 months ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

🤣

🤣
have mercy ðŸ¤£ Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Shanti besides pyar ke dard what else to u watch ðŸ˜³
back to GG though.. Rajlakshmi's face should be fun to watch when he openly supports Gauri against his mum 
🤣

back to GG though.. Rajlakshmi's face should be fun to watch when he openly supports Gauri against his mum 
yes... But since short of time we kind of getting everything rushed ðŸ˜† Wat a luck... Actually rajalakshimi n poobhai is kind of funny yaar... I guess he will support her even the other day he supported her...😳 He took food for her yaar ðŸ˜³

Shanti mili have suggested that to make sr happen , poobhai should do something n make both drunk...😆🤣
I hopewe can get to see manit n mrunal pairing in some other show... They have sparks n if under an able director they will just do fine...  Garv in anti hero style this guys is good... ðŸ˜ŠEdited by riyya6 - 11 years ago

🤣 yes... But since short of time we kind of getting everything rushed ðŸ˜† Wat a luck... Actually rajalakshimi n poobhai is kind of funny yaar... I guess he will support her even the other day he supported her...😳 He took food for her yaar ðŸ˜³

Shanti mili have suggested that to make sr happen , poobhai should do something n make both drunk...😆🤣

yes he did.. but I mean openly like.. enough Akka saheb or something like that.. 

if Phubhai succeeds then Garv will definitely wake up saying "yeh kya tha" ðŸ¤£

I hopewe can get to see manit n mrunal pairing in some other show... They have sparks n if under an able director they will just do fine...  Garv in anti hero style this guys is good... ðŸ˜Š

yes that will be great

yes he did.. but I mean openly like.. enough Akka saheb or something like that.. 

if Phubhai succeeds then Garv will definitely wake up saying "yeh kya tha" ðŸ¤£
yup agree I guess he will support her openly... He's falling for gauri hard... But shanti if at all garv was the one b4 the marriage n gauri b4 the marriage, it would be treat to watch their hate marriage... Now no choice coz they have to wrap up😳