Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riyya6

yup agree I guess he will support her openly... He's falling for gauri hard... But shanti if at all garv was the one b4 the marriage n gauri b4 the marriage, it would be treat to watch their hate marriage... Now no choice coz they have to wrap up😳

exactly ... what a pity 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slmu

exactly ... what a pity 

mayb it was never meant to be😳 shanti do u think this show will effect Mrunal as a new comer 
Peace67 thumbnail

mayb it was never meant to be😳 shanti do u think this show will effect Mrunal as a new comer 

hope not.. after all the show going off air had nothing to do with her.. but of course, its a tough industry with so many actors.. so we can only hope for the best
riyya6 thumbnail

hope not.. after all the show going off air had nothing to do with her.. but of course, its a tough industry with so many actors.. so we can only hope for the best

dun u think one of the failure of the show is getting new comer as a heroin... I dun deny that they are show success with new comers as well...  N I dun believe that a popular actor contributes 100 percent to a show success... A certain percentage yes... Just a thought... Bcoz if you see Mrunal her acting, yes she's kind of improved n of course they are always room for improvement... But like u said industry is full with so many actors coming n going.l..😳 Just hope for the best ðŸ˜³

I have to admit at the beginning it was hard to accept Mrunal as a heroin.. New face.. Something is lacking... Dunno how to explain... Was this one of the reason viewers fail to connect as well... Coz if aunthy ji liked heroin, trp will come ðŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
am off Riyya.. lunch time.. catch you soon ðŸ¤—
Peace67 thumbnail

dun u think one of the failure of the show is getting new comer as a heroin... I dun deny that they are show success with new comers as well...  N I dun believe that a popular actor contributes 100 percent to a show success... A certain percentage yes... Just a thought... Bcoz if you see Mrunal her acting, yes she's kind of improved n of course they are always room for improvement... But like u said industry is full with so many actors coming n going.l..😳 Just hope for the best ðŸ˜³

I don't think her being a newcomer was a problem.. the rest of the cast were all established actors so it was ok..
riyya6 thumbnail

am off Riyya.. lunch time.. catch you soon ðŸ¤—

🤗 Mee loogging off tooEdited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The scene which will prove beyond doubt that Garv loves Gauri.
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

The scene which will prove beyond doubt that Garv loves Gauri.

And how would you see that playing out??
riyya6 thumbnail

And how would you see that playing out??

yes I want to know 2... What scene could it be... Tells tells ðŸ˜†