stephenie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all friends,
I'm Stephenie, remember me?😊
Have been missing u all a ton so thought to share some pleasantries with everyone.
Sad the show ended, but am glad that atleast somehow RaghaVi were kind of together at the end. I know it's not the same after the show has end but still I consider ourselves as "one big family". Aren't we?

Anyway, how's everyone-- all my friends-- does Sneha di still updates her FF😊 and the gutter minds😉 and of course gutter queen -- Sundas di, how are they doing?😆 What's up with Lakshmi di, she's been coaxing me to appear atleast in the HCFC but what to do, situations just won't let me. Meanwhile, I've faced many realities of the real world and have lost many friends from the real world(they r nomore my true friends) but I'm in contact with some of my IF friends from e-mails(I'm thankful to them😃) which is also the reason I'm here searching you guys(so selfish of me, na?). I'm sorry for my sudden signing off from IF and so I stopped writing my "Predicted OSs" as well, hope anyone remembers about that😕. But now as well I'll be getting back to my "real" world again, leaving you guyz but I can just sneek a peek at you guyz when I miss you to death.😭(that I always do)

I love you guys berry much😳 for everything you gave to me from unforgettable friendship to unconditional support❤️
Thankyou once again😊
Yours Ever misshing,
Stephenie
TC and good bye😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey, why dont u come onto HC's FC??? hardly anyone comes onto this forum... u will find all the harshad pankhas.. there..

below is the link

HCFC "Under construction" Edited by flutterby - 11 years ago