Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update Batuk Mahadev 10-02-2013

Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And please dont tell me that my destruction ki taiyaari ho chuki hai!!
I have yet to see the episode...Kya phootey naseeb...I come every M.E. to announce my own destruction😭!!!
Chalo me coming back after I see the episode...Will be late as have guests at home...😛

So here we begin..But before we do, Just a note, seems like CVs have taken my forum Flooding, too seriously it seems, they have stopped talking about destruction of Srushti and started on about Sansaar and his benefit...Sansaar ...sounds like my male nemesis😡 stealing away my spotlight...the floodlight rather😛😆
Ok ok..no more ranting ...before Shruti and Minaxi take the stick and run after me like Mahakali behind Hund (yes yes the handsome hund😛)

____
Mahadev telling his wifey dear that he is never upset with her, may be she day dreams alone, but he will always be there to fulfill them! (Aha~ Seems like a Valentine day episode to me)
Then he hears Bhim chanting Om Namah Shivay and tells 'Wifey dear, I gotta leave.' and vanishes without any preamble leaving a staring Parvati behind him...
 Parvati is like...Hain...just now you were promising me moons and stars and now tata and goodbye...? Parvatiji welcome to the real world..after so many years of marriage what do you expect😛😆

Ashok Sundari has a bad dream for Nahush..she decides to meet him...

BHIM is about to take his eyes out of his empty skull, when Mahadev enters into his giant avatar to stop him...he scolds him about what he was doing...BHIM tells him that he wanted to see Mahadev, but since he could not he decided to do away with his eyes...
Mahadev scolds him that this is no Bhakti, but totally 'Tera Emossional Atyachar'( Me means Blackmailing)...BHim says thtat Ravana did the same...and yet you declared him your favourite Bhakta (Hmmm seems like a logical argument...the argument of parity always is appealing...)

AshokSundari finds Nahush ...(The poor guy looks so small...especially in comparision to Ashok Sundari...) They meet and  talk about here and there...Nahush gives AshokSundari his pen made out of peacock feather (Seems like the director is in wholly Valentine day mode!)

Mahadev tells Bhim that he didnot bless him only because Ravana had cut off his heads for him..he did because his bhakti had reached its zenith...he had prayed for centuries to Brahmadev before the cutting of his heads...on the other hand you have followed wrong path ...and you set a wrong precedence...I will come even on a call through Billi patra (Haye Dill Billi patra Bili patra ho gaya❤️Reminded me of the first entry scene where Sati calls him on his Billi Patra and Mahadev enters with his whole clan from behind the smoke...Wondrous memories😳)
I dont expect anything except Shraddha...

Bhim apologizes and says he had become impatient and he doesnot want any blessings..he only wanted darshan...

AshokSundari and Nahush talking and the Hund the handsome hunk along with the whole Demon army watching (Kabab mein haddis, And itney chhotu se kabab mein kitni BIG haddis,,,poor small lovers ko akela chhodo😡)

AshokSundari leaves and Nahush returns and one of the demons says that he alone will go and bring Nahush out of the Ashram...

Parvati is happy reminiscing the nice words Mahadev had promised...
Nahush remembers that his peacock feather pen is with Ashoksundari and so he comes out to take it...he sees her standing out and tells her that he needs it ... she doesnot have and says that may be it is outside and they need to find it...
on their way out they meet another Ashok Sundari (the real one)...they quarrel on who is the real one...Poor Nahush gets scared (Ek hi mujhse kitni badi hai...do--do ka toh mein kya karunga😆)

Mahadev is telling Bhim that his way was not right but he knows his mind and that his bhakti is not selfish and so he is happy with him...

Nahush runs towards his guru Vasishtha asking for protection (and all the time I watch him run I am worried that he will step on his chhotu dhoti and it will come off😕😆 I need to sort out my priorities it seems😛)...Guru Vasishta brings out some water and pours it around the ashram...making a border so that the demons wont enter...

The demons start by setting the Ashram on fire...Ashok Sundari sees this from inside the Ashram..
The demons start killing the young brahmins and Ashok Sundari gets very scared and calls for her mother...
Parvati hears her cry and searches for Mahadev...She doesnot find him and she again hears Ashok Sundar and then she sees demons calling for the death of Nahush and Ashok Sundari...
She loses her temper and Voila!!!
Mahakali is back!!!!
(and this is the best part...she calls for her husband...when he is not there..she doesnot despair...she takes the matters in her own hand..a mother will be a mother first!! Always be there for her children...and fight the demons for them!!!)

The Whole Mahadev Family feels the coming of Mahakali...(if somehow we manage to think that Sona is behind this Mahakali makeover...we would feel that Mahakali is such a small girl sauntering ...but Sona does it so convincingly that we hardly decipher her doing)

Vishnu, Indra everyone watches as Mahakali enters the Ashram (Indra needs some entertainment all the time it seems, no wonder his throne is always captured by someone or the other...he never sits on it to make a valid claim😡)...Mahakali takes the same fire that the demons have put on the Ashram and diversts it towards them...she hits her one foot on the ground and the ground breaks into two...taking half the demons inside..then she starts the blood fight...killing them all...
Hund the handsome hunk calls for the demons to fight and not run away..and attack her...but she is in such a violent mood that they start backtracking and dont listen to Handsome Hund...she follows him after killing all others...

Mahadev in his miniscule form appear in front of the Huge Mahakali form...he tries to pacify her...but she refuses to budge...so he takes a bigger form than her..she grows up to match him ...h tries to reason with her...he tells her that he understands her anger but she needs to see that her daughter needs her more than anybody...(Full on Emossional blackmailing going on...Mahadev full marks for that!)

And as usual there is a live telecast going on with everybody including Naradji and Indra watching them...I tell you the couple cannot even fight in peace..arrey let them be...!!

Kartikeya and Gannubhaiya on Kartikeya's peacock(Bechara Peacock!) watch their parents ...he asks his brother why his mother is in this avatar...
Kartikeya tells him that when mother is angry she takes this avatar...he asks whatever happened to make his mother so angry...So Narad recounts that Hunda and his demon party had tried to kill Ashok Sundari and Nahush...and so Mahakali has taken avatar...
Ganesh says that he will be able to stop her...but Vishnuji tells him that she will not recognize him in this avatar...she has forgotten her own Gauri Parvati Avatar...Brahmaji tells that it is only Shivji who will be able to calm her because in this avatar it is only he who can bear her heat and anger...(in short you are too afraid to go near...be frank Brahmaji, you dont want to get into the cross fire of Domestic violence😛) Naradji says that if Mahadev fails to calm her down, there will be a fight between Mahadev and Parvati..either way it is catastrophic!

Mahadev tells her that she needs to calm down for Sansaar's benefit, she cannot forget that she is a loving mother for Ganesh and Kartikeya   (See when benefit it comes to Sansaar!! and when Destruction?? it is always ME ME ME!!!!😭 I hail Parvati for the women power!!!)

She (just like me) fuzes out on hearing Sansaar's benefit...and shouts that everytime for the benefit of world., it is she who has to sacrifice...she had to sacrifice her motherhood ...she had to face the curse when it was Mahadev who had turned Kamdev to ashes, why was Rati not stopped from cursing Parvati...she recounts how for the benefit of Sansaar she had to live away from Kartikeya and Ashok Sundari and for the same Ganesh was beheaded..(I totally understand this..and kudos to the dialogue writer...telling us that even Gods feel wronged, they are also craving for that sense of justice like we do!!!!)

Mahadev is speechless in front of such arguements...Parvati totally ignores Mahadev and runs after Hund who is scurrying like a rat to hide...she is about to hit him when she hears a cry...a child crying...

She looks behind (and Hund runs away by the time) and finds a mini Mahadev crying...(very cute..so sweet that sound was!)

she keeps on looking (and spot on!! What wonderous expressions...!!!) she looks the child with wonder...then her heart fills with emotions...she drops her weapon and takes a smaller form and reaches the miniscule Mahadev and hugs him (Haye puppy eyes!!!!)
She immediately turns into her Gauri avatar...and she again and again kisses his cheek...
(And now he is all smiles...itni puppy jhappi ke baad toh smile banta hai na😛)

Narad again giving live commentary says that now Mahadev has stopped the ultimate destruction...Vishnu says now Mahadev has to smile and that he showed us that the cure to ultimate anger is ultimate compassion..he will be known as the Batuk Mahadev avatar for this avatar...

Parvati requests him to come to his original avatar and Mahadev obliges ( I can still see the lipstick marks on his cheek where Parvati kissed him...Or I am imagining them😕😆May be Mahadev is blushing after this public display of affection by Parvati😛)

Vishnu says that the cry of Batuk Mahadev was the silent plea of a God who wanted to save the world...(Makes such a lot of sense, this is the best part of the show, the humane side of Gods!!)

Parvati Thanks Mahadev for taking the Batuk Avatar and stopping her in time!
HAPPYS ENDINGS!!!!!!!

Precap: Mahadev telling Parvati that every woman has a hidden Mahakali insider her which would come out when needed!!(aha so beware Guys,,,,we may not just dress to kill, we may kill you simpliciter😛) Parvati asks for a blanket protection for Nahusha and Mahadev grants it (Naturally he will...he cant afford to risk this whole thing again and  taking the Batuk Avatar again na...what if Parvati likes him better as Batuk Mahadev??? Poor God! Would be stuck in that avatar forever😆)

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
Srushti- don't worry, take your time. me understand your pain.🤗
Reserved for 2nd Comment.. Thank Mahadev plus Devi This time too you're saved Shrusthi😆.. Also thanks in advance for the Wu😃.
Edited:
an Awesome Maha Episode and a Good plus Hilarious Update.. What more to need for a Awesome Sunday! This time truely! I salute them, This episode was an Epic!! I mean just look at that Expressions of ParvatiG and Mahadev.. That was truely a bound to win perfomance... And Ashok Sundari & Nahush.. ( Destiny ne bana di Jodi kamaal ki ) in acting it was fabulous.. And oh yeah! happy valentine to them because, instead of Flower they were exchanging feathers, kyu yeh hint tha?!🤣...
and Bappa & Karthikeya... Praise worthy perfomance as usual.. waise, Kyu bappa aap Jelouse toh nahi the😉?!
and Devraj and the Team.. ' 4 baaj gaye lekin party avi baaki hain! ' ... Waise, last mein Party ka toh .. Vinaash ke saath Sarvanash hogaya!🤣..
waise, Hunda ne aise Marathon Running kiya ke i was Counting seconds.. 1.. yeh dekho yeh toh 4 km skip karliye , then 2.. oye, where is Hunda ji? He was Vanished🤣.. Dekha jaye toh Hero Honda ke Inspirations hain yeh..🤣
And haan.. How could i forgot after Rishi's Water Mantra.. Sade Asuras Robinhood Baan gaye.. Dekha how saab ne sharp shooting kiya?.. But, Innocent asramwans Kill karne gaya tha!!! And then devi MK arrived to save them.. that part was a WOW! the way she punished them... Brilliant, marvelous... Etc..👍🏼
and and and... No avi not any and now, it's time for my comment to reach The end🤣 .. Already long comment ho gaya uppar se type-ing it from phone.. So, jitna type karunga auto corrects utna hi mujhe tokta rahega..🤣
and Now again Shrusti and G thanks for the WU😊.. ( waise for Vinaashing you in Every ME,.. No Comment.. Kyu ki Next ME pe vi toh yahi honewale hain nah..🤣.. Do not worry, We'll support you that time too.. Baaki toh Deva hi jaaney🤣 )Edited by MrToolConfuser - 11 years ago
Srush 🤗
Take your time yaara. 🤗 I understand the pain of writing WU's..! 😔

Ur PFWBOJ ! 😳

P.S I don't get one thing at all 😲😆 Every M.E mein , be it mahadev , parvati , etc are all hell bent on destroying Srushti 😲😭😆 
P.S.S Perhaps its CV's way of showering love on u 😉😆
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rajshrip

Srushti- don't worry, take your time. me understand your pain.🤗

Thanks Rajshri...for being so patient and nice🤗🤗

Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Reserved for 2nd Comment.. Thank Mahadev plus Devi This time too you're saved Shrusthi😆.. Also thanks in advance for the Wu😃.

Thank you thank you...for saving me on time😆

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Srush 🤗
Take your time yaara. 🤗 I understand the pain of writing WU's..! 😔

Ur PFWBOJ ! 😳

P.S I don't get one thing at all 😲😆 Every M.E mein , be it mahadev , parvati , etc are all hell bent on destroying Srushti 😲😭😆 
P.S.S Perhaps its CV's way of showering love on u 😉😆

Meri PFWBOJ🤗
So GREAT to see you with your pink fonts too...
about your PS and PPS...yes the CVs love me in their own creepy way it seems😆
I was just reminded of our old WUs and the fun we had ... miss you guys!

Thanks for the wonderful update. Today's episode of awesome.
Srushti,

I was LOL reading your update laced with those hilarious comments ! Your sense of humor is something else 👍🏼 !!! Next time someone ventures to destroy Srushti, you can take a cue from Kali Ma and come up with an avatar yourself, can't you ?
Originally posted by speedgal

Srushti,

I was LOL reading your update laced with those hilarious comments ! Your sense of humor is something else 👍🏼 !!! Next time someone ventures to destroy Srushti, you can take a cue from Kali Ma and come up with an avatar yourself, can't you ?

Heehee Thank you thank you😳 *takes a bow*...and I am already for the Mahakali avatar, only on the condition that Mahadev will be there to take the batuk avatar for me😳 s0 sweet na😆
Enjoyed todays epi a lot nd thx for the wu :)