Posted: 11 years ago
Oh, I suddenly thought of this one. Don't kill me for this πŸ˜†
Comments would be appreciated!!

-Larina

All I could think of as I entered my house was her. She would listen to me. She always had. I threw my bottle away and heard it crash in the distance.

I sat in front of her and held her beautiful, fair face in my hands. She looked as divine as when I had first seen her. I looked at her with all the love in the world and poured out my heart to her. She had to know the whole truth. And I would tell her everything. TODAY.

"I love you!"

I looked at her face. I blinked because I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. She had done it again: LOOKED AWAY. After all the years I had spent with her, loving her, saving her from every harm, treating her family like it was mine, THIS was what she was rewarding me with?

I had just told her that I loved her, but all she gave me was a blank stare. I tried reading the emotion behind her eyes, but the moonlight was making it difficult for me to make sense of anything. Being drunk didn't help either. At least she wasn't whining about that. 

"Why don't you ANSWER me?? Say SOMETHING!! I've just made the biggest confession of my life and you give me nothing?! Why are you torturing me like this?!!", I couldn't help yelling into the night. I knew the villagers would all come running to watch the scene, but I couldn't care less. I needed an answer. Now.

"ANSWER ME!"

And then I heard it. She finally said it.

"MOOO."

My cow had answered me. I could now sleep in peace.

Well, I know this is crazy, but I just remembered the cow who listened so patiently. πŸ˜†
Edited by larimel22 - 11 years ago
🀣 omg.. 🀣 🀣 . It was hillarious. Lovd it..
First I thought it was Prithvi thinking about Meera, halfway through the OS I realised it was Akash asking Meera to tell him that she loves her.. and finally understood its about that patient cow!!!!🀣 
 OMG its hillarious... 

Originally posted by sue_21

First I thought it was Prithvi thinking about Meera, halfway through the OS I realised it was Akash asking Meera to tell him that she loves her.. and finally understood its about that patient cow!!!!🀣 

Same here πŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolkc

Same here πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 She looked as divine as when I had first seen her. I looked at her with all the love in the world and poured out my heart to her
🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣 πŸ€£  🀣🀣 πŸ€£  🀣🀣 πŸ€£  🀣🀣 πŸ€£ 

awesome post 

OMG this was hilarious🀣🀣 nice oneπŸ˜‰
LARINA  ... you meanie !!! πŸ˜†

How could you do this to us poor Mithvians  ???? πŸ˜­

I'm rolling up a virtual newspaper and thwacking you on the head ! So there !  πŸ˜ˆ

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Absolutely awesome OS !!!!