Arjun

Credit card scam- Written Update-10/02/12

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, I am sorry for being late but Sundays are very busy for me and this was more than usual as we had invitees over our house. Moreover, It slipped from my mind that I had to begin sending writting udpdate from this week.
Here is the update, not in loads of details, I might have missed somethings, please forgive me for that. There might be some problems since I watched the episode with almost 20 people around me.

Update:
In prince hotel, they show us money exchange on desk. With that a foreigner David, came back as he was late and his flight was now in the evening.

Sometime later, he is found dead in washroom with two suspects one was Ranawat who claims to be from crime branch, but when the other suspect came out he saw the body on Ranawat and the other suspect was Bhatia.

Shree has typhoid so another girl, Neha was at his place( by the way, I really missed Shree). Rohit the manager took them in the washroom, he also informed them about Taniya and Sonali, who worked on the reception desk.

Neha put David's sim in her mobile since his mobile broke down due to the bell boy. Sms on his mobile : transaction of 200000 in krupa jewellers. They concluded that it was a plan and it concerned duplicate bank cards.

Etf found out later that Ranawat lied about being in crime branch, he used this lie to get his work done. He was actually stealing stuff from dead David in the washroom.

Ayesha was doing some work late at office, as she was about to leave, she found Arjun in his cabin, she was surprised, by then Rathod came and asked her if she was surprised seeing Arun there, then he explained her about Arjun and why he did not sleep. Both of them left the office.

Meanwhile, Arjun was remembering some beautiful moments with his wife but with a troubling end, where Roshini was being killed, and was in pain. Arjun shouted out her name with so much pain, agony and sadness (it was really sad)

They went to krupa jewellers and took the owner Krupa with them in ETF office, they saw cctv and found Ashok turning the cctv off for ten min every morning in pretence of cleaning.

When they reached at Ashok's house he was found dead and the killer with long hair was running away, chotu rushed behind him but lost him. They asked about him from the neighbour lady, who told him that the guy told he was Ashok's friend.

Akash had a sim in his mouth so they checked it, it was registered under Rohit, Prince hotel manager's name.

They go to investigate him, who told them, it  was Taniya's number since he got it for her. But he also informed that she was leaving today from some bus station.

They went to the bus stand as informed by Rohit but found Taniya dead. Chotu again saw the man with long hair and etf rush behind him. he collided with a truck, a bundle of back cards fell down from his bag, Rathod found more from his bag, surely duplicate bank card fraud. His mobile rang Arjun pick it up.

Climax. Sonali the money exchange worker in prince hotel opened the door and found the long hair man injured. she said she thought he died in accident, from behind Arjun, Ayesha and Rathod appeared.

Then Arjun told her that even if she did no reply aftet hearing his voice her foreigner client revealed her identity by saying her name while asking abot rates. Arjun said 'he died' to make her feel they did not doubt her.

She said she was doing this for money, she killed David as Ashok had swiped the card even before she could inform him that David came back. She also got Akash, who swiped tons of duplicate cards, and taniya killed by his brother, with long hairs, because they were afraid.

Arjun told get that she and her partners were shame on indian's name. people come in India to know about culture and so on but guys like them break their trust and faith on indians.

I hope the update is clear for everyone around here :D

Luv u all<333
Kashish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the Wu kashish... :)
princess2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanxxfor the update dr ๐Ÿ˜Š  ๐Ÿ˜Š
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was good epi btw how they showed arjun in agony was very touchy and the way he told off was like he was venting his anger and you can see rathore feeling the same pain as arjun 
thanks for the written update :)
yas23 thumbnail
thanks for the written update
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kashish : thanx for the update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail