Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Change of time slot request : imp

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I dunno how true it is but as I went to Facebook on khamosyiaan facebook... I saw a post that asking to write to star plus asking for diff time slot... It was from sai admin something like that... They are requesting people who want the show to continue to write to star plus... I know we are very small group but mayb who knows we can make a difference even if it is not, at least we tried... πŸ˜³ Plz pass on this message... πŸ‘πŸΌ 

P.s. : I can't believe it I'm writing this πŸ˜†

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

P.s. : I can't believe it I'm writing this πŸ˜†

Riya, if I can call up SP Office for Silences, I think your writing about change for a timeslot is okay!πŸ˜†

I knew the rumors had some truth...there is a bid to give another time-slot to Silences...perhaps 7 Pm or even earlier! I think SP has noticed the increase in viewership since Gaga story started gaining momentum and perhaps is planning to give it another try then scrap the show altogether!

Lets see...though to be perfectly honest, the way the creatives are rushing with the whole GG story, by the time SP decides to continue the show, there won't be anything left to show in the serial!πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapie

Riya, if I can call up SP Office for Silences, I think your writing about change for a timeslot is okay!πŸ˜†

I knew the rumors had some truth...there is a bid to give another time-slot to Silences...perhaps 7 Pm or even earlier! I think SP has noticed the increase in viewership since Gaga story started gaining momentum and perhaps is planning to give it another try then scrap the show altogether!

Lets see...though to be perfectly honest, the way the creatives are rushing with the whole GG story, by the time SP decides to continue the show, there won't be anything left to show in the serial!πŸ˜†

soapie I agree on your last paragraph...πŸ˜† If at all sp decides to change the time lot, they should do it earlier coz if they keep u rushing like u said there's nothing else to show πŸ˜†

But neway dunno how far the truth of bid to another time slot πŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
riyya but i can believe that you have made this post🀣
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tintin0602

riyya but i can believe that you have made this post🀣

πŸ€£
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why does SP need us to write in.. if they can see a spike in viewership, they should just shift it to another time slot and give it a chance 
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

why does SP need us to write in.. if they can see a spike in viewership, they should just shift it to another time slot and give it a chance

well said buddy...
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

totally agree... But i think its too late... D story is so fast... I hope ending will be acceptable...
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rubysk

totally agree... But i think its too late... D story is so fast... I hope ending will be acceptable...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do not think our pleading will change anything. They will only do it when they want to. We do not determine the TRPS. Why would they listen to us ? TRPS are based on sample surveys of a few households where peoples meters are installed to get the data. Only if your house has a people's meter you are important to them. The higher the TRPS the higher the ad revenue. By our writing in a FB page I very much doubt SP will reconsider its decision. It is not us but the PH which has to lobby and get the show extended. Unless they resolve the issues with the SP channel all our pleas, appeals, requests will fall into deaf ears. No such decision is taken overnight. A lot of thinking, weighing pros and cons etc goes into it and PH are given an opportunity to defend their case, before a show is axed. While we all have started liking the show, there is very little in our hands.