Change of time slot request : imp - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by UMDU

I do not think our pleading will change anything. They will only do it when they want to. We do not determine the TRPS. Why would they listen to us ? TRPS are based on sample surveys of a few households where peoples meters are installed to get the data. Only if your house has a people's meter you are important to them. The higher the TRPS the higher the ad revenue. By our writing in a FB page I very much doubt SP will reconsider its decision. It is not us but the PH which has to lobby and get the show extended. Unless they resolve the issues with the SP channel all our pleas, appeals, requests will fall into deaf ears. No such decision is taken overnight. A lot of thinking, weighing pros and cons etc goes into it and PH are given an opportunity to defend their case, before a show is axed. While we all have started liking the show, there is very little in our hands.
agree... Good point 😳 Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Today's episode was very good. Sparkling chemistry of GG.
Try as much posts as you can get in this thread. Then make a file of this thread and email to 
SP.
You do your job. Anything is possible. Nothing is impossible.
Yea guys is this possible? What would we need to do and whom do we need to contact? I will try looking for the khamoshiyaan page on fb...can someone pass starplus's email where they can be reached as well as the prodcution house's email id...

Reallly wanna save this show...addicted to GG...

And Manit killed me with his smile and attitude on Friday
Why dont they give this show some slot in daytime if not evening!!!
There are lot of other shows on star plus running since years which can be stopped , as there are just stretching those shows with stupid tracks. I know this show also has a weak script and cvs thoughts are random.There is no any sequence to the scenes or events happening in the story, but still refreshing in the form of  actors ,characters and  culture.Instead of watching those dragging stories from older shows, i would defnitely enjoy 6 months more of this show.This show deserves a chance.
Edited by Anu_11 - 11 years ago
For SP address and phone no:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3279735

Tweeter : @StarPlus_India

Hope it will help.
If they do extend the show it will be Sai's PH lobbying which will do the magic. Let us hope she succeeds in her mission. As SAYAN said no harm trying. Does not cost us much. The story is becoming interesting. Hope and pray good sense prevails.
Please increase the number of posts in this thread as much as possible.
Those who have tweeter account, tweet relentlessly to SP @StarPlus_India.
Flood them with tweets. Anywhere in the body of the tweet use #SILENCE.
This is the subject line. When they will want to see number of interested people,they will search
#SCILENCE and see how many don't want the show to go off air.

Let's try at least .

Create new tweet account if needed, it's free. 
Sayan 18 but I think raj badhan from star tv have confirmed khamosyiaan getting axed...so I guess it's final. ... Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Please increase the number of posts in this thread as much as possible.
Those who have tweeter account, tweet relentlessly to SP @StarPlus_India.
Flood them with tweets. Anywhere in the body of the tweet use #SILENCE.
This is the subject line. When they will want to see number of interested people,they will search
#SCILENCE and see how many don't want the show to go off air.

Let's try at least .

Create new tweet account if needed, it's free. 
👍🏼
Originally posted by riyya6

Sayan 18 but I think raj badhan from star tv have confirmed khamosyiaan getting axed...so I guess it's final. ...

Riyya, what I understand is, it is business and no decision is final.