*!Khatta-Meetha Express #9-Duniya ka Naara, Jame Raho!*

Posted: 11 years ago

- Khatta-Meetha Express #9 -
Duniya ka Naara, Jame Raho!

Ridzzi: Rinku Jiya, Rinku Jiya πŸ₯±
Stuti: Rinku Jiya ne kya Kiya? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Why are u yawing Ridzzi πŸ˜•
Ridzzi: Rinku is too boring, so i keep yawning in her scenes, πŸ€” but Raavi, she has made me cry! 😭
Stuti: Whaaat, what did she do? πŸ˜² How much i know and according to my knowledge, she didn't do anything wrong πŸ˜•
Ridzzi: Ohh Really? Didn't u hear the way she bravely stood up and said she won't take the case back? 😳

Stuti: Yes. So what? Nothing to cry about? πŸ€“
Ridzzi: Oh god. 😡 What made me cry is, she being a LADY didn't get afraid and is fighting against injustice. ⭐️ And the Jeet-Raavi-Pinky scenes made me emotional too 😭
Stuti: Yes, I agree πŸ‘ hats off to Raavis spirit. Hope she excels.
Ridzzi: Okay, so yeah, without wasting time lets do what are we here for, present the Newsletter! πŸ˜ƒ

Ridzzi: We Welcome Everyone to the

Stuti: Parvarrish Newsletter Issue #4 πŸ₯³
Which is the well-known and famous 'Khatta-Meetha Express'

I would Like to thank all the NL-Team Members, for their Help and the Entire Forum Members' for their endless Support. Great Stuff by everyone!

Enjoy Reading Everyone! Hope U Like this Issue, and I would like to know ur Feedback on this NL, So that we can Improve and do better in the upcoming NL issues, as always!

A Big thank You to the Members of the NL-Team

> Dialogue Of the Week: 100prabh
> Picture Of the
Week: Aruna_ST
> Emotional Scene Of the
Week: -Ridzzi-
> Funny Scene Of the Week: 100prabh
> Boring Scene Of the Week
: -Ridzzi-
> Best Scene Of the Week: cool127
> Irritating Character Of the Week: AhsaanBaig94
> Best Character Of the Week: Aruna_ST
> Rating Of the Week: Freethinker112
> Best Costume Of the Week: -Ridzzi-
> Best Episode Of the Week: Freethinker112
> Filler Episode Of the Week: Freethinker112
> Gayab Character Of The Week: AhsaanBaig94
> Relationship Of The Week:
Freethinker112
> Boring Character Of The Week:
AhsaanBaig94
> Best Siblings (Bro-Sis) Of The Week: Freethinker112

> Avi Of the Week: -Ridzzi-

> Siggie Of the Week: -Ridzzi-
> Sony for the thread: *Khushii*

> Winner Siggie/Avi: Sublime Fantasy (FB) i.e. sweet_shagun (IF)
> Newsletter Banners/Logos: -Ridzzi-/-Stutz-
> Post Layout/Idea: -Ridzzi
-

Loads Of Love,

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago

4th to 7th February 2013 [Episode 280 to 283]

Episode of the week begins with Rocky dropping off Rinku to her classes and he forgetting his books and tells Raavi that he is in love. Rinku is busy planning her marriage and takes Rs 5000/- from her boyfriend [Ashok] for the shaadi ka joda. Rocky at his classes is busy thinking about Rinku and later imagines taking Rinku along with him.

Raavi buys few things from the market after her classes and spots those kidnappers. She reports it to the police nearby and she gets to know that they are out due to bail. Police say that they cannot do anything. Raavi who is worried reports the same to Jeet and Pinky.

Jeet and Raavi go to the police station and get to know that they have got bail by an MLA and the police cannot do anything. Raavi stands firm on her decision and says that she'll not take her case back and asks the police to protect them by doing their work. Pinky informs Sweety about the same.

The same night at 2 am there is a knock at Ahuja family, at the door there is the chairman, secretary and security of the society stating that they got a call from a person saying that u all are in danger. Jeet thanks them for their concern. Same night they get a call by a kidnapper saying that they could be in danger and they should take the case back.

Next day, Mr. Mahesh Babu the MLA is in Mr. Jeet Ahuja's cabin and tells Jeet to take back the case or else it will cost him too much. Jeet asks him to get out and doesn't listen to this guy. Jeet calls Lucky to the police station and the police say that they cannot do anything related to this but will do their job in protecting the family.

Moving ahead to the last episode of the week, Rinku and Ashok and roaming in the park and Rocky is sent by Sweety to bring Rinku back. Rocky again drooling at Rinku.

Outside, Jeet see's a paper on his car, in which the ingoing and outgoing of every member of Khanna, Ahuja and Ahluwalia family is written, he is shocked, he shows the same to Lucky. The kidnappers come there and tells them to take the case back otherwise the whole family will be in trouble. Lucky raises his voice in anger but the kidnappers tear the paper and go away.

Jeet-Lucky report all the same to Papaji, Papaji is shocked and advices them not to get afraid and fight against this injustice, courageously and fearlessly.

4th to 7th Feb' 13 [Epi #280 to 283]

WU 4th February 2013 - Rinku plans for her marriage.

WU 5th February 2013 - Kidnappers are back.

WU 6th February 2013 - Threatening calls to the Ahuja's.

WU 7th February 2013 - Danger to the entire family.

It has to be between Jeet-Raavi-Pinky.
When Raavi comes home and tells that the kidnappers are free and the counseling and tell her not to worry was really touchy.

Going ahead to the time when the calls of the kidnappers came and Raavi said that she will fearlessly fight against this injustice and Pinky comes and has tears in her eyes was also very nice and touchy.

Rocky dropping off Rinku to her classes and he forgetting his books and tells Raavi that he is in love. Rinku is busy planning her marriage and takes Rs 5000/- from her boyfriend [Ashok] for the shaadi ka joda. Rocky at his classes is busy thinking about Rinku and later imagines taking Rinku along with him.

Rinku and Ashok and roaming in the park and Rocky is sent by Sweety to bring Rinku back. Rocky again drooling at Rinku.
These scenes were TOO boring and anyone would wish to shut their TV off watching these scenes.

The best scene was between rocky and Raavi when rocky says i am love conversation. Rocky describes that when she comes everything goes in slow motion; music starts ringing. When he hallucinates romantic scenes with rinku and makes fool out of himself. they were hillarious and also a comic relief from kidnapping matter.

The funny scene of the week was when Rocky was trying different clothes and spraying perfume in the air, oops, i mean on his body and he forgot the books at his place when he had to drop Rinku off to her classes.

Rocky Ahluwalia

Yet again, the guy who is breaking all the rules of tharkiness. The guy who is the thinest of them all. The guy who drools over every girl he sees... The oneπŸ˜• and only ROCKY.πŸ˜› Yes, in this week's episodes, there was no other character as irritating as this boyπŸ˜•. He drooled over the girl Rinku when ever he saw her, the worse thing that irritated me when, Rinku's phone rang and he was spying her. I mean, ufff!!!🀣 Kuchh toh sharam honi chahiye na.πŸ˜†

Raashi Ahuja

RAASHI is no more living in Ahuja house, our sources have reported that Ahuja family will soon kick her out of the house and will going to let Raashi sleep on the public bench, just outside their building... This incident will take place because of those lovely kidnapper, who kidnapped Raavi. Ahujas and Kidnappers are very good friends now. So, they'll be going to live in Sunny's room and Sunny will join maahraani Raavi.🀒 So, no place for Raashi in the house... As she wasn't there in wednesday's ep at night also, that clears that she was sleeping outside the house. So, she becomes Ghayab COTW.πŸ˜‰

Rinku

HAS to be Rinku. God, this girl has just come and is creating too much confusion irritating and is boring the viewers. The scenes with her BF and she fooling the whole world with her sweet talks i think she SHOULD be rewarded with this Boring Character title.

She is too boring to even watch.

Jeet Ahuja

Jeet is always stuck to his principles.He played the role of a supportive father in this week.He supported Raavi in her every decision..Though he knew that his family might face many critical situations by not withdrawing the kidnapping case but he didn't get afraid.He was adamant to punish the kidnappers,he was always there to support his daughter.

He didn't dishearten Raavi infact he inspired & appreciated her decision every time.He proved that a father's love for his daughter is a never-ending, undying, unconditional sense that is so indescribable that no dictionary can define it.

Parents' love is the greatest love😳...moment from Wednesday Epi [6th February 2013]. Loved this scene and this hug specially.

Sweety Ahluwalia

Yet again, it has to be Sweety. She totally looks like a Peacock in this sea dark green and dark blue salwaar. God, she looks damn cute.

Jeet and Raavi

Seemed like quite a bond between the two this week. Parents love the kids, but when it comes to situation like this, they become weak due to the danger on kids. But Raavi ensuring him that they won't take back the case, they will fight, is a relief and support for him. And his faith in her strength gives her confidence. They are mutually supporting each other, signs of a great relation.

Rocky and Raavi

Other kids were missing mostly, only they had proper interaction. Rocky confided his love to Raavi, and she is the first person he told this to, showing that he considers her mature enough to understand and trustworthy enough to keep his secret, which she did.

Raavi to the police officer and Jeet:-
"Nahi hum apna case wapis nahi lengay aap please apni duty nabayae, aap ki duty humhe protect karna bhi hai. Papa hum apni laraee jari rakenge."

Raavi is saying this to the police officer and Jeet at the police station. This dialogue shows and teaches us that we should not be scared and should continue fighting injustice and crime.

4th February/Monday - Episode #280

Episode filled with nothing but Rocky's fantasies acted out in the soap style. Then, he drooling over her. Pinky replies to Jeets love letter. Apart from that, Rinku's timepass with her boyfriend. The drooling part of Rocky at Rinku's coaching classes and he dreaming, then Rinku and boyfriend ka romance just out of Ahluwalia's house and Sweety walks towards the door. In a whole Nothing worthwhile happened.

7th February/Thursday - Episode #283

This episode was the best of the week, finally giving a nudge to the plot. Although it began with some laughs due to Rocky, the episode got serious as it progressed. The vidhayak was introduced, threatening in a subtle way. Things got serious when the kidnappers let them know that they are keeping tabs on the whole family. And it was quite nice to see the hole family come together and supporting Jeet in the fight.

Rating:- 7/10

The start of the week, with Rinku and Rocky madness was really not appreciated and was quite a filler, the starting 2 episodes just spoilt everything. Even the 7 is me being generous. The last couple of episodes saved the week, the start was not up to the mark.

In this Section we have the Avi and Siggy of the Week, in which the creators of our forum, their creations will be shown and they will be given a small gift. πŸ˜ƒ

Best Siggy maker of the Week Goes to Zaryab-Khan

Here is the Signature Made by Zaryab-Khan

This deserved to be awarded, since Shweta looks too cute along with that this Signature maker has used a very pretty text and the colouring is gorgeous.

Here's Your Gift!!

Best Avi maker of the Week Goes to Aurna_ST

Here is the Avatar Made by
Aurna_ST

This beautiful avi. with Sweety-Ginny cute scene was the best among all the others. The texture on this avi is also very pretty.

Here's Your Gift!!

Dedicated to Raavi's courage. She is going to fight with injustice courageously and fearlessly and this song is a token of appreciation for her. 😳

Hello People! πŸ˜ƒ

Guys, Firstly, really very sorry for putting up the NL late. Sincere Apologies!
Anyway, I am really happy with the work this time too. NL is looking really pretty and Thank You EVERYONE who backed up and filled in for other sections too.

Anyway, since from next week onwards, many members are busy with mid-terms and exams, we won't be having the NL issue next week.

Enjoy the NL and do give your feedbacks.
Comments & Likes & Criticism, all are Welcome.

Thats all from my side.
-Ridzzi

Again, great work. A little upset πŸ˜” for not having d NL next week but then to this NL  is looking beautiful!!!
Wonderful work!! Loved it and all the selection was bang on...

Sad there will not be NL next week...In case needed...I can give a hand this week...😊