funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I know you guys might have at least said What The ...? looking at the title...🤣
Shru's back once again with another OS this is based on precap and fridays episode. I wanted to write it more emotionally but I dont know something is majorly wrong with this OS.. Its not like I expected it to be...  Hope I get few feedbacks😛

Akash shook Meera in anger, anguish and regret of losing her already, his inner self was crashing his believes to an end.

He could only see a dead end for himself and his life with Meera. Yet, he stood there strongly infront of Meera a girl he loved.  A girl who he thought once loved him back. However, the change in her was killing him more as Meera blindly stared at him with welled up eyes.

'Pyaar hogaya hai tumhe us Prithvi se' Akash stated.

But still Meera looked blankly and blindly at him. 'Pyaar karne lagi ho tum us jungli pati se' he paused for some reaction yet she was blindly staring into his eyes with her teary eyes that carried no love for him anymore.

'Tum apne us jungli pati se pyaar karne lagi ho' Akash in a strong voice screamed his lungs out. With anguish in his voice, he screamed for one last time trying his best to bring his Miu (Meera) out of a spell he thought she was in.
Her trance will be broken was Akash's thought but unfortunately it wasn't Meera's trance. She was living in her full senses no trance no spell had taken over, Akash had failed to bring his seven year grown love back in Meera but she stood like a dead body still in front of him.

Akash shook her shoulders for one last time until Meera slipped off his hands to he floor. She was on her knees with fresh streams of tears flowing down her hot cheeks.

Her hands immediately made their way towards her cheeks. Meera was clueless about her feelings while Akash slowly stood up observed Meera. He adjusted his coat's creases and silently left with silent tears running down his manly cheeks.

He was upset, but somewhere in his heart he was happy for Meera.

----------

Meera waited for Prithvi to arrive home, she waited as she had completed all her house chores, preparing meal for Prithvi.

She did everything that was required but Prithvi still wasn't home, she got worried and was about to step out when she saw Prithvi stepping in their compound.

She silently waited for Prithvi to step into the house. 'Where were you' questioned Meera in a wifey tone.

'Stop questioning me like a wife, as if you care' Prithvi rudely replied.

Meera calmed herself, and was about to say something when Prithvi walked in front of her facing the mirror questioned her 'Tum yaha is janwar ke saath kyu rehna chahti ho'

Meera: You don't want me living here, he says live with me I'll give you a home and family.

'You tell me what should I do? Who should I choose? The one who was chosen for me, or the one I choose for myself.?

Meera lifted her gaze looking at the mirror whereas  Prithvi's eyes stared at the ground.

Prithvi let Meera complete her sentence when he blindly replied 'I don't know'

Prithvi looked at the mirror while Meera's eyes met his. Meera's eyes was sore, that could be noticed by anyone. Prithvi looked at her drowsy eyes where he found himself.

Prithvi quickly looked everywhere but the mirror. Meera stopped him with her arms spread open 'I wont let you go until you solve my query today' Meera sternly stated with moist eyes.

Prithvi gave her a look before turning around. Meera once again stopped him with her arms open.

'Jaoo na tum raho apne mangetar ke saath' Prithvi replied with his fist balled up in anger.

'Mai sach mai jau kya' questioned Meera childishly

'Haaannn chali jaoo' Prithvi angrily said.

'Par mujhe nahi jana hai' Meera said suddenly hugging Prithvi.  He was startled at her reaction.  Meera hugged Prithvi tightly as she had mixed emotions.

'Prithvi questioned her 'Kyu pyaar hogaya hai kya'

While Meera replied with a pause 'Haan mujhe pyaar hogaya hai apne Jungli pati se'

Prithvi gave her few shocking looks before his eyes were moist questioning her 'Saach keh rahi ho na tum'

'Haan baba, Rambo singh ki kasam' Meera said as she smiled hugging Prithvi tighter. While Prithvi give up his anger and he hugged Meera back for the first time. Soon resting his chin on her head feeling complete.

----

Hope its not tooo bad😔 Feedbacks please😳
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
super romantic want to see this in junnon
superb

luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really liked rambo singh ki kasam.
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

super romantic want to see this in junnon
superb

Romantic hehe😆

Thanks for liking it and also for such a cute emotion😳
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsati

i really liked rambo singh ki kasam.

awww thankie😳
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
GOOD but I doubt this is not going to happen soon :)
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
VKM, I wish MHH was here... She would have been happy to find this New talent in You.. Actually it's new for me as Mostly what i do is only scroll down and click like then left.. But, after reading it... true-ly Marvellous...👏 ( waise, short form.. VKM hain nah🤣 )
unforgetable112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz write more!!!!!!!!!👏
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekrox

Itz awesomee!!! Cute n fluffy!!! I think show mein something similar will hpn but with more passion n intensity!!!

so true I tried to put in more emotions and intensity it didn't work so I settled with this...but thanks for liking it 😳