Devon ke Dev Mahadev

-Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 11th Feb 2013

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

11th Feb 2013 : 'All's well that ends well!

Parvati devi gives an explanation Mahadev on her act...that she couldn't see her child in trouble, besides he was absent from Kailash at that moment.
Saying so she apologies to SHiva.. He replies that she doesn't need to say sorry, as whatever she did was out of concern for her child.. And for a mother a child s everything, and Kali too is her roop..Its inevitable to get awaken when the situation demands. And this very form is embed in  every woman, and at times of unjust this form is evoked.
Gannu bhayya says his thought of experiencing his mother's powers.
He thought that they kids have the responsibility of protecting their mother, but she has the capability of saving the whole world.
Parvati ma tells that each woman in the world wishes for only one thing..to see her husband and her  children safe.
She asks Mahadev to promise if he'd accept the request she makes for the betterment of their children.

Mahadev promises her to do so.

Mahadev then appreciates Rishi Vashist for saving his shishyas not thinking of his own life.. From now on he will be called as 'Srisht Guru' in the whole world.
HE also gives Vashist guru a boon of being a Guru to Narayan in his avtar.
Vashish guru feels humbled and he'd never let them down.

Hund shouts at Sumali for giving him the greed of amritv and sending him to die there...its betrayal on his part.
Marich takes it offensively, but Sumli asks him to calm down... Sumali justifies saying what made him say they betrayed him, if AS has come there why did he ever made a mistake of attacking them.
And if Mata Parvati doesn't come to save her own child then whose gonna come..rants Sumali.
Sumali tells Hund that Mahadev has saved him not that he loved him, but of the fact that even Mahadev cannot kill him, as his fate is in the hands of Nahush and that too after marrying AS.
Sumali says whatever has not happened dnt focus on it and what has happened concentrate on that. He is not immortal, but then no one can kill him either!

Gannu bhayya introduces his friend Nahush to his parents.(Nahush's future sasur ji and sasuma! ๐Ÿ˜†)
Nahush takes blessings from his future in-laws.
Nahush's mother goes there ..is relieved to see her child safe..that should be the case where Mahadev ans Parvati ma are present. She feels blessed to have see the whole family together.
She always used to wish to meet them (SHivParvati) and get their blessings.

She then says that she is worried as Hund is still alive.. she asks is he gonna be unsafe like this always.. should they be sending him to a safer place?
Parvati devi says that Nahush is now like their son too and she assures her that nothing will happen to Nahus.

Shiva says that at present its essential for Nahush to get his education first and there is no other guru who is as best as Guru Vashist..he asks her to keep Nahush there itself..and Nahush will be safe with them.

Parvati ma invites Raja Ayu, Nahusg and her to Kailash (as customary ritual)
This little dude has all smiles for his in-laws.๐Ÿ˜‰
Naush's mother feels on the top of the world hearing Parvati devi invite her...
Ganesh then says to his mother that Kartikeya's and his task is not yet finished..so they are going to take a little more time to get back to Kailash.

At Lanka:

Ravan at the other end..sits in front of the model of a house..thinking how was he gonna go to Mahadev as his main purpose of his visit to Kailash was to build a house for his Mahadev, but now there is neither any use nor any importance!

At Guru Vashist's ashram;
Rishi Vashsit says to Kartikeya and Ganesh that they have to leave in order to complete their quest... Ganesh says that there is something they have to do..they cannot just go away abandoning them homeless!

How can they find a perfect institution while there they are in need of them. Only after they fix the ashram they'll leave for there task. Vashist guru asks them not to take pain for him; to which Kartikeya says, with the arrival of Ganesh subh (purity) has to come. and also that they would be more than glad to fix the ashrma.They both start working to repair the ashram.

At Kailash:

Moma dearest grils her daughter dearest for not informing anyone of her visit to rishi VAshist's ashram.
What was the reason for her antsy?
AS says that the dream made her anxious.

She felt uneasy to think about her would-be-husband to her parents..and her anxiety got overboard, so she thought of seeing him once which would make her mind calm down.

Parvati mata creases her daughter's head says that parents are not just to bring them up, but they are their friends and guides too!
Never hesitate to talk out anything to them, says Mata Parvati.

Parvati ma tells her daughter that she can talk to them anything..which ever issue she might face.

In family relations one has to be clear, by which there will be a raise in ones own self confidence and growth!
The parents really dnt get time to spend with their daughter...after marriage the she has to go away from Kailash.
AS apologies and promises that she would tell everything to her

The mother daughter share a hug.

At the ashram:
Guru Vashist appreciates everyone for fixing the ashram..Vashist feels privileged to have Shiva's son there to fix the ashram right!
 Nahsush reminds them that they now can carry on their task of finding a perfect home.

Rishi Vahsist has suggested Kartikeya nad Ganesh to tarvel north in order to make their task successful.

At Kailash:

Parvati ma and AS..make some modaks..Parvati ma is excited to meet her sons as after their arrival the construction of thier house would start..and in AS's wedding Parvati devi wishes to see everyone together.

AS tells that she fears Hund, who is still alive.. if he attacks again..she has created problems for Nahush by cursing Hund!
She blames herself for all..Parvati ma comforts her saying taht they's look after Nahush.
AS tells her mother that if in anyway aNahusg and she get married then it would be easy for Nahush to kill HUnd.

Parvati ma says that its not the right time as they are too young...she has to wait.
AS says that its just nothing impossible for Shiva and her...cant they do something to make Nahush to the age of marriage..

Shiv and Parvati are a little upset about their child saying such things (may be this is the start of the catwalk of AS's role to its culmination.)

Precap:

Naradji says that Rishi Vahsist has suggested Kartikeya nad Ganesh to tarvel north in order to make their task successful.

Kartikeya and Ganesh on the peacock.. KArtikeya says that why aren't they still successful in their task as said by rishi Vashist

Ganesh sees someone with a Shiv ling.. they believe that that is some Shiv bhakt (Its actually Ravan, throwing the model of house into the water...thinking of getting read it,  which he wanted to gift to Mahadev)
They stop Ravan from doing so.

Voice over: Keep watching what's gonna happen when Mahadev's son meets his ardent devote!

Thanks for Reading the WU
Regards
SIa

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a ton...lovely episode..i esp like the small things they teach thru the show..like the mother-daughter talk btwn AS and Mata..sounds like sumthng my ma had told me when i hit 14..lol...
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i guess all the CG fans will be exited for tommorow-post CG its first meeting between Raavan and Kartikeya๐Ÿ˜†...
the Parvati-AS talk was mother to daughter talk,ofcourse now a days it consists of other issues too-but i have a feeling Sia that as you said they may get AS married soon-i hope they do...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
@shruti, Nahush ka bal-vivah?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
AS can not be called balika-vadhu.
Hope Shivji gives her a strong lecture for this.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no no-i didnt mean bal vivah-i hope they fastforward a few years๐Ÿ˜†and make both AS as well as Nahush grow up
as in a leap of a few years
no now-maybe in the next few weeks
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Then even Ganesh & kartikeya will be grown up.
 Let Sadhil be as Ganesh for some months.๐Ÿ˜Š 
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday was an avg episode after Maha Sunday epi. AS wanting to marry quickly seemed really weird. ๐Ÿ˜•
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU. I hope to see Parvati give As a lecture about her wanting Nahush grown up soon than Mahadev.