When TV stars go on a blind date

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

rival site 

When TV stars go on a blind date

Who doesn't love going on a date because it is fun all the way. And the element of excitement increases, if it is a blind date (we can see the smirk on the faces of you guys).

Okay...before moving on... a blind date is a social engagement between two strangers who go out for a date and spend some good time.

Now, imagine walking up to someone you've never met in your life and sharing a happy conversation with the other.

Out of curiosity, we talked to a few TV celebs and asked if they would go on a blind date with a random person. And this is what they had to say:

Karan Kundra: No, I will not go on a blind date with any stranger. I am done with all this long back. In this hectic life of mine, I am always busy shooting, attending workshops and going to a gym. Even if I want, I cannot take out time for such relationship. Of late, I have disconnected from my social life since my whole focus is on my career.

Edited by payal_4 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Karan Kundra: No, I will not go on a blind date with any stranger. I am done with all this long back. <--he went on a blind date long back?

tfs Payu<33
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs 
I am done with all this long back ...is ne na koi kam chorna nahi hai ðŸ˜†
surpatel thumbnail
Originally posted by: M00NA

tfs
I am done with all this long back<font size="2"><font color="#cc3399">...</font>is ne na koi kam chorna nahi hai😆</font>

u.smain raha hai na kaise kuch chordega
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Payu thanks for sharing :*