Thendral monday- Feb 11, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

Sigh... enna oru thigil effect from Padma when she pulled T hair...Grrr😡

Habba, atleast one person thinks correctly in this serial. Kudos to Kalyani👏. Good she did not believe Padma's sudden change and also warned T and MM too👏.

Felt bad for VR... Suffering becoz of that loser Lax ego 🤢.
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya.

Agree with Pearl, one sec I felt as if I was watching horror movie looking at GW-P's face. Athu mathiri unmaya nadatha than this T will believe. Wish GW-P really did it and brought T to reality. Its so stupid of her believing GW-P changing in few hrs. K way to go ma. Only sane person. Happy that MM is still skeptical about GW-P and did not fall for it immediately.

I wish the Josiyar says to D its better not to live with P. Kodumai thangala. What is up with this serials and josiyars, all josiyars in serial tell everything correctly. Real world Jsoiyar than seri illa...

Ahaaa J is usupi ethifying Kanagu. Ulla prechanai ellam pothatha. Is K gonna fight with P. So D is going to loose her base on her fight with P about Suchi. He is going to quote abt Kanagu. Its going to get uglier and uglier.

I am waiting for Shyamala Vs Suchi. I want to see Shyamala snubs Suchi and tears her into pieces. If only the show Shyamala loose to Suchi will get KV for sure.

K Vs GW-P, Shyamala Vs Suchi and making K and Shyamala have upper hand is the only way to have Thendral move in a lighter way. Illa this is gonna be a kannir kaviyam.

Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
thanks for the update.

maybe the josiyar will hint about kanagu or suchi .. director will use this to confuse us.

one request to director - think of a plot involving just TA/ thuls coz for sometime now all the side characters are taking center stage. 👎🏼

Thanks jaya for the wonderful update..
It was good timely thinking by TA to invite VR family when they actually needed that ..
Good that kalyani/Mm r asking T to be cautious and that they didnt blv padma immediately..
Kanagu getting to know things and what next ? Hmm
Thx for the update.

lol Viswai wish I could find a josiyar of the likes shown in serials. 😛 I was just telling my mom the same. Adhu epdi puttu puttu vekraanga nu therila. Namma evlo josiyar ta ponaalum oru josiyar kuda andha madhiri forecast kodukka maatengraanga.

T and P scene was boring. T ku evlo dhadava pattalum en budhi vara maatengudhu nu therila. If am not mistaken this is the second time P is acting to her. First time paati was there. When paati suspected her T said she knows P is acting nu but adhula kuda oru sugam irukku nu penathified. Ippa wholeheartedly nambifying her. 😕 Even MM is smarter than her.

Didn't like TA lying to VR after he spoke to Prabha. 😕 Adha nambi function ku pona they are going to asinga patufied theva illama. 

Joseph ku konjam kuda vevasthaye illaya?!
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

Poor VR and Indira what a maapilai they got.

Padma lol at her faking to be nice and gggrrr at what she was thinking while braiding the hair.

Nice to see some smiles on Tulasi's face, hope it lasts and she knows that Kal is right all along.

Hhhmm Jo & Ka again and they know everything that happened...feel like everyone will be against Suchi and Prabha later on.
Thanks for the colourful update Vijayam😊👏. I enjoyed tonight's episode even though it featured friend's part more. I enjoyed seeing Kanagu's reaction his struggle to understand P's behavior and the confusion he is going through. Coming to Deepa, her father and mother were worried about her future. Coming to T…soon she will realize about Padma's cunning nature.😉
thanq for this wonderful update vjayam akka..!!!😉

hope kanagu does not interfere in deepa's life...😕
Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago