Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

What an episode and ...

violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow wow wow !!
What an emotional episode today !
First of a hats of too Veera for her fantastic acting I was feeling so sorry for her upon how traumatised she was :( and poor ranveer he couldn't bare to see his sister like that which is why he ran off .. And then when Mr Nihal came and consoled Ranveer and asked him that Veera was more scared that her brother wasn't with her and tht now he has to be strong for her! That scene was so beautiful between them it felt as if Sampooran was talking to his son & another important thing I noticed was when Mr Nihal first came into the village and he did that moustache thing with Veera and Ranveer ... Ranveer got angry and told him only his dad can do it no-one else , and today's episode Ranveer himself did it to Mr Nihal and I thought that was such a cute scene !! This mr Nihal is such a mystery I don't think he's Sampooran but he's like sampoorans shadow that will watch over and protect Ratan and the children I can't wait till they bring out more of his character !!
& of course when the Ratan was shouting at the teacher that was a very good scene Ratan proved today that she may not be veeras birth mother but she's brought her up and will not except this kind of carelessness ! Great acting hats off to her !! She Defo proved to everyone that she loves Veera when she said 'Meri bachi' I was like awww!!

& then & then the constant image or Mr Nihal when Ratan was shouting at the teacher ! It was like he was so happy and that his wish was getting fulfilled that's how it felt to me like a big burden had been lifted off his shoulders ...

& the precap... Well what can I say this drama is just amazing the bond between the brother and sister is just out of this world, unbreakable !! BUT the bond between Ratan and Veera being it not her child just makes it even more amazing !!

Hats of to the cv's director everyone for giving us such a wonderful show that is so unique and has such a deep meaning to it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful analysis, you said it all.

I have been watching the show from day one and it has only gotten better. It is one amazing story that brings out all the emotions in us.

Truly hats off to the makers for this wonderful story.
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yea, today's episode was simply amazing. Each and every scene was so beautifully done 👏 Loved the whole episode. Cant wait for tomorrow's episode!
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa! It was an episode... watched it twice and could watch it again!

From the first scene to the last... everything was so closely packed. every scene was worth... so drawn from the surroundings! It was simply superb!

Ranvi never let Veera shed a tear... neither has veera ever been scared of anyone, she knew her Veerji would be watching her back and here she was not looking at him, not opening her eyes... scared, broken and crying! And not being able to watch her, he ran away to let his own grief flow. He too had been through a lot this day... First missing Veera and then finding a broken Veera!

For once i liked Nihal here. The convo between him and Ranvi was heart warming and the way he got around Ranvi, instilling back the faith in him. 

The useless ladies yet spoke... blaming Ratan but the mother in her, refused to leave the hand of her distressed child! No one seemed took notice of that though. 

Even in these scenarios, it was only Ranvi who could manage to get Veera's attention. She responded to him and the way she went to him and hugged him tight, crying out her fears pierced through my heart! 

And then came the teacher! How i loved loved loved and absolutely loved Ratan here! She knew Veera was scared and so dragged the teacher out... not to scare the poor child more and than she gave her a piece of her mind. No explanations... no apologies... all she could see was the grief of her child suffering. In a moment of her fury, she even blurted, "Meri bachi" and didn't even realize it. Starting from Ranvi's jaan to Meri Bachi... i think she took a big leap towards Veera that she is oblivious to herself as well. 

Chaiji's unshed tears and unmentioned grief was only to visible when she cursed the teacher and then whn she controlled herself to joke with Ranvi gesturing him to stay strong. In more than one ways, she's the force behind Ratan too. A single betrayed woman, who have lived life with no regrets, no complains only smiles!  

The precap was too good. Can't wait to see the epi tonight! 

Oh yes... the whole cast, hands down... one of the best actors team!
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeup its was a fabulous episode 👍🏼 Loved it. 😳
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

it really was one of the best episodes and loved reading your analysis and the replies...great show with an amazing cast and crew!👏