*^Love Lives On - Legendary Lovers Of History^* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

A True Love Story that I love from the bottom of my heart, is the Love Story of Suhasi and Jaisheel Dhami. They've been together since 16 years and still they love each other a lot and she is an actor and did intimated scenes with her co-star but her husband have been always supportive! 
Here is a true story about creation and the love of God. (Repeating a one liner)

First God made man. And God loved man. But man was alone, bored, depressed and lonely. And it broke God's heart to see man all alone, bored, depressed and lonely. So then God thought, he ought to do something about it, for God loved man deeply and truly. Thusly God made bacon, shellfish and sodomy. And all that because God loved man deeply and truly.

So happy Bacontine's day all ye children of God. May you revel forever in bacon wrapped shrimp and enjoy some good old fashioned sodomy, because God loves you and wishes you be happy.
Beautiful post and Happy Valentines Day everyone 🤗
Great post but what about Salim - Anarkali's love story

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The love story of Salim and Anarkali is a story that every lover knows. It is one of the most tragic love stories known to people. The Mughal prince Salim falling for a courtesan Anarkali is the kind of stuff that legends are made of. The relationship of Salim and Anarkali outraged the Mughal emperor Akbar to the extent that both father and son decided to go on war. However, as all great love stories are associated with a disastrous ending, the love affair of Salim and Anarkali did blossom, only to meet a tragic fate. It has been rightly said that only those love stories are remembered which end in a catastrophe, and such has been the fortune of Salim and Anarkali. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love Story Of Salim & Anarkali 
The son of the great Mughal emperor Akbar, Salim, fell in love with an ordinary, but beautiful courtesan Anarkali. Anarkali was known for her dancing skills, as much as for her beauty. Salim was mesmerized by her beauty and fell in love as soon as he saw her. But, the emperor could not digest the fact that his son was in love with an ordinary courtesan. He started pressurizing Anarkali and devised all sorts of tactics to make her fall in the eyes of the young, love-smitten prince. When Salim came to know of this, he declared a war against his own father. But the mighty emperor's gigantic army proved too much for the young prince to handle. He was defeated and sentenced to death. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This was when Anarkali intervened and renounced her love to save her beloved from the jaws of death. She was entombed alive in a brick wall, right in front of her lover's eyes. Some people, however, say that she did not die. The tomb was constructed on the opening of a secret tunnel unknown to Salim. It is said she escaped through that tunnel and fled the place, never to return again. Thus, ended the tragic love story of Salim and Anarkali. However, Salim lived on to become Emperor Jahangir, who loved Anarkali throughout his life and remembered only her when he was dying. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A tomb that is believed to be of Anarkali, is located in the premises of Punjab Civil Secretariat in Lahore and now houses the Punjab Records Office. The tomb was previously transformed to a church by an invading British officer. There is also a market located at a near by road, The Mall road, which is famously known as the Anarkali Bazaar. It is believed to the one of the oldest markets in Pakistan. While no one knows whether Anarkali actually existed or not, her legend is still alive in millions of hearts across Indian and Pakistan.

Hi, 

Came across this post while browsing through different threads on this forum. Its very endearing to see that people still remember the story of Mirza Sahiba.

My all time favourite real love story has to be of Sunil Dutt and Nargis. They dont make 'em like Sunil Dutt anymore. 

Also, I dont know how much of Becoming Jane was true to life, but the speculated love story between Jane Austen and Thomas Lefroy was... sigh...!

beautiful thread
Great job 👏
Happy Valentine's to everyone 🤗
Happy Valentine's Day..

Nice Work As Always..
Great post... They are all classic favourites...

To me Maan & Geet is my fav classic pair... They are mohabbat & ishq for me...

Happy Valentines to all esp my dearest maaneetians...🤗
Lovely thread about legendary lovers who created history❤️
Happy Valentines Day everyone...