-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
heyya guyzz
hi i am rasika , mostly my frnds out here call me razz , razzie , rasiku(mehu's copyright) , so u can call me anything you want :)
so guyz this is my first ever os , and as you read the title its a kisha/ buddies os , as i was writing this os , it became a bit lengthy so i divided it in two parts , 1st part is a kisha os and the 2nd is kisha and buddies mix , but its overall a single os
ps: this is my first ever attempt of writing an os , and i knw i totally sucked in this , as i have soo many awesome friends who write amazing things , and i m jst totally average in compared to them
so guyz only one warning "read at your own risk"
now enough of my blabbering , heres the os :D

Part :1

A beautiful morning , with sun striking at the window ,
the rays passing though the curtains were falling on his face ,
simply in deep sleep KD was lying on his or i would say their bed ,
 yup , u guessed it rite keshav desai was married, to his love of life kiya gujral , though now known as kiya desai .
 it had been 10 yrs after their marraige .
 kiya came in their bedroom to see her hubby still sleeping ,
as it was a really important day for someone they both loved die-heart , she thought he must had woke much earlier . so now it had been her task to woke him up, she called his name with whisper to his ear , and to her surprise he was already awake and had  in no time taken his wifey pulled onto him making her land on her back , with him top on her  " well ..." she started " u were awake mr desai " she smirked ,
 "yup how can i miss this chance of taking my chicklet in a hug in this beautiful morning "he smirked "only a hug" she added with a smirk, both chuckled , he started tickling his kisses from her neck finally reaching to her lips , the kiss was full of passion going on for out more than 10mins
and gosh when they are into eachother they even forget wat time is ?
after half an hour of cuddling , finally pushing him away , she got up ordering him to get ready , still not satisfied he uninterestedly followed his wifey's order
Keshav Desai ofcourse the mastermind he was , now was a business tycoon known all over the world , with kiya gujral finally leaving her mother  sister relation had became a rockstar a diva , that she really was , in past 11 yrs she had done many music videos , concerts , and was an international star
they made their life a true paradise infact of all the problems and hurdles they faced in their life
and this was like they thought they did for the only special they had in their life , yup for their 7 yrs old daughter Kyra,
of course they had to name her from initial K as u knw y :D
whn she was born , she had been stated the top most beautiful babies (though all babies are beautiful) but she was special , she had the most good-looking parents and a perfect life unlike her parents , which contains both love and prosperity
KD and Kiya loved their angel like anything , she had amazing brain jst like her dad ,and superbly talented jst like her mom , and if we go on looks , well u know its a mix effort of both her parents ;)
well bringing back to present situation , kiya was literally yelling now outside the bathroom for KD to come out as today was the first day of  Kyra to go to her school , afterall she was going in 1st std , and no prizes for guessing the school , yup it was Royal Academy- primary section the one of the main reason both KD and Kiya were eager or more of happy to take their daughter to her first day of school by themselve
afterall this was the place where it all started , their fights , attraction , care , love , hurt , passion , confession and in the end they ended up tying themselve to eachother.
"come on stoneface, your daughter is already ready and u r still not " she almost yelled "so wat chicklet , afterall all she is my daughter " while coming out of bathroom fully dressed in his white shirt with black jacket sleeves folded almost looking like a young movie star
"ohh so you are ready my dear husband " , "yup , wat did u thought , i will be late for my angel's such an important day" he smirked while pulling her by her waist  , " its been 10 yrs kiya and i still fall in love with you each time i see you " she gigled  " well i mst say stoneface you are looking quiet handsome " ,"then i mst say chicklet , no one can say that you are a mother of a 7yrs old daughter " both smirked hard
jst whn they were about to kiss , "daddy ...come on we are gonna be late " Kyra came in running in their room with her sweet voice calling her mom and dad , they both got away from eachother seeing their angel making mischevious face at them, "yup K i m jst ready "  " no dad take ur private moment with mom , i wont disturb u " saying this she chuckled hard , "gosh kyra you are becoming really naughty day by day " kiya said  , "jst like you chicklet" KD stated with a smirk , kiya rolled her eyes .
seeing the sign KD picked up his daughter as a matter of safety from his chicklet's glaring , though he loved to pick up kyra and play with her , as he gets very less time with her due to his work
KD decided to himself drive and on his side seat seated his wifey , with their angel on the back seat , on the way towards school "mamma i hope i will make some friends out there " her voice was really sweet "aww kiddo dnt be scared , u'll definately make many friends as u know your uncles piddi , samar and ranveer children are also gonna be there with you " kiya said with a smile , accompaning with KD's smile.

Part :2

all the buddies had meets in some periods of time , but no one had ever saw eachothers kids in person , RV-Panchi had a cute little boy totally charming like his dad and really polite and sweet like his mother , piddi-bobby with a sporty girl afterall her mother was bobby :D and piddi was scared of both of them :D samar-juhi also had a boy who was being 7yrs old was expert in all high-tech eqipments , thnx to his mom and dad.
finally they rached the gates of royal , gosh that brought back so many memories , they both looked at eachother then turning to their daughter a smile plastered on their face
the first person they saw was jaitely as he was the new principal of royal , he was welcoming the parents who had came to drop their kids at the school ,
KD got out the car opening the door for his wifey and then finally to pick his daughter up , same time accompanied by RV and panchi who came to drop their son too , kiya hugged panchi on seeing her . it seemed like the old days returned . RV came towards KD holding his sons hand " yo dude , who is this beautiful girl you had picked up " rv asked tickling kyra "well this is kyra , K say hi to ur uncle " kyra-hi , " and let me guess who this young guy is , oh ya you mst be rohan , hey " KD putted kyra down a shaked hand with rv's son , with him replying in a cute smile . kiya and panchi were looking at them with a satisfied smile, kyra and rohan were smiling looking at eachother
all six of them approached towards jj , finding him talking with samar-juhi , and piddi-bobby accompanied them with their kids , KD holded kyra's hand and panchi rohan's .
jj became happy seeing his all time favourites and became more happy seeing kyra and rohan .
KD and RV hugged jj following kiya and panchi ,
 meanwhile rohan introduced himself to kyra , " hey i am rohan shergill ,and you are really cute" , " i know " she said turning her face sideways , jj to the camera - anybody can tell ,that she is KD-kiya's daughter  and  rohan being RV's son (jj chuckled) and ofcourse this led to already a cute tiff between kyra and rohan
where as bobby-piddi's daughter(ruhi) and samar-juhi's(yuvraj) son came there joining kyra and rohan ,  "hey guys does anybody here plays football " asked ruhi , "boys play football , girls dont , dumboo" kyra said with a proud smile , "then who is inviting you afterall , huh " said ruhi , "dont fight girls , fights aren't good my dad says " said yuvraj , ruhi and kyra pulled yuvi's cheek on each side "so you are a daddy's boy " both said together laughing
this was all being seen by their parents , kiya gave panchi a wink and panchi smirked back , which didn't got unnoticed by their hubbies as they totally got why their wives were smirking looking at their kids , RV smirked towards KD and well KD was not in any mood to smirk back , as he was hell lot of insecure for his angle , but then he smiled to his own thoughts , all buddies were introducing with eachothers kids , and piddi being piddi was the most funny uncle loved by all the kids :D
the school time was getting close , so everyone one gave their parents a hug or kiss and went running towards their following class
KD , RV , samar , piddi standing beside kiya , panchi , juhi , bobby respectively were seeing their small angles taking their first step in a new beautiful friendship , which made them the persons they themselves are today,
and jj well he was more than happy as he was going to get his new future team of Buddies or better to say his new pack of jokers :D

so this was it
so sorry for any grammatical mistake
this was my first ever work ,
so hope u guyz had liked it
compliments , criticism always welcomed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ps: anyone wanna pm , buddy me , i'll pm you guyzz if i write anyhting in future
     and whoever are there in my buddy list , well i m gonna trouble you guyzz with pms๐Ÿ˜†

- razz

Edited by -Razzy- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES
UNRES:
razzziiieee๐Ÿค—
what can i say yaar 
itna pyaar sa update tha ki i feel in luv it...
Kd and Kiya married their 7-year old daughter...
luved Rohan line ditto like RV...
KD and Kiyas romance scenes were ssooo adorable...
the Kisss hayyyeee
OMG u r an awesome writer...๐Ÿ˜Š
for a 1st timer u have written really well i must say...
razzzieee keep writing more ill be waiting waiting waiting...
you toook me to the Kisha dream landdd gal
comendable job...awesome again
inta baada comment kaafi hai?๐Ÿ˜‰
love u razzz๐Ÿค—
sry for the late commentt!
love,
saf!
Edited by safi_kisha - 11 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tune kaha tha comment karna even if u dont like
Varna itni worst worst os pe kon comment karega
Its the worst os I hav ever read rads
Dar gai kya dramebaz hu mein ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Really saying rads I read this os 10 times its too good
Kisses of kisha oh god
Chicklet & stoneface naughty talks
Kyra mixture of kd & kiya
Kyra angel of kd ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rohan : I am rohan and u are really cute flirty
Kyra : I know angry young women
JJ : in dono ko dekhkar koi bhi kah sakta hai ki y
eh kd kiya ki beti air rohan ranveer ka beta hai ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Kd insecure for her angel ye nahi sudhrega ๐Ÿ˜† pehle kiya ke liye possesive aur aab angel ke liye lol
Awesome os rads its gift for u from me a big comment
For urs awesome os
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Razz ๐Ÿค—
Loved it so much.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And I can't believe that this was your first time writing something.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
I was smiling like an idiot while reading it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KD being all naughty.
"It has been 10years long Kiya but I still fall in love with each time I see
you."Aww.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kyra is so sweet and naughty just like Kiya.๐Ÿ˜†
Convo between Rohan and Kyra was hilarious.๐Ÿคฃ
All the kids are similar to their parents.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And the buddies together was awesome.
Do write more Razz.๐Ÿค—
Thanks for the pm.๐Ÿค—
Edited by Kishaforever - 11 years ago
-Razzy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Tune kaha tha comment karna even if u dont like
Varna itni worst worst os pe kon comment karega
Its the worst os I hav ever read rads
Dar gai kya dramebaz hu mein ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  actually bohat badi dramebaaz hai tu shubh , gosh tune toh dara hi diya tha mujhe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Really saying rads I read this os 10 times its too good omg really gosh its really a compliment for me , u actually read it soo many times shubh ? ๐Ÿค—
Kisses of kisha oh god hehe i also loved them๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chicklet & stoneface naughty talksyou liked it , i tried to put some humor๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kyra mixture of kd & kiya yup afterall she is their daughter๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kyra angel of kd ๐Ÿ˜ณ  totally , hehe u cant imagine how many times i had think before giving name to kisha's daughter๐Ÿ˜†
Rohan : I am rohan and u are really cute flirty totally RV's son๐Ÿ˜†
Kyra : I know angry young women jst like her mom-dad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
JJ : in dono ko dekhkar koi bhi kah sakta hai ki y
eh kd kiya ki beti air rohan ranveer ka beta hai ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  jj's eyes are sharp ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Kd insecure for her angel ye nahi sudhrega ๐Ÿ˜† pehle kiya ke liye possesive aur aab angel ke liye lol KD is KD woh kabhi nahi sudhrega , aur apni angle k liye toh kuch jyaada hi possesive hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome os rads its gift for u from me a big comment thnx shubh , really loved this big comment , it made my day๐Ÿค— and u again called me rads , kab mujhe razz bulaegi tu , dumboo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
For urs awesome os awiee thnk u shubh๐Ÿค—

Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wrong post๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by Kishaforever - 11 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ razz : so sory phir tujhe rads bulaya I guess I m missing rads
And ya I really read it 10 times its too good specially kisha & rohan & lyan part
Ya kiya toh ab kd ki ho hayi toh auske liye possesivness kam ho gayi par ab angel ki tension ho gayi
Do write more razz
-Razzy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kishaforever

Razz ๐Ÿค— aish๐Ÿค—
Loved it so much. really ...thnk u soo much aish
And I can't believe that this was your first time writing something. yup this was my first ever os
I was smiling like an idiot while reading it. awiee really ... this really meant everything to me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KD being all naughty. hehe i love naughty KD๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
"It has been 10years long Kiya but I still fall in love with each time I see
you."Aww. i loved this line so thought of putting it , afterall our stoneface loves his chicklet till the end๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kyra is so sweet and naughty just like Kiya. hehe yup she got skills jst like her mother๐Ÿ˜†
Convo between Rohan and Kyra was hilarious. afterall they are kids of two most amazing couples๐Ÿ˜‰
All the kids are similar to their parents. yup small junglees๐Ÿ˜†
And the buddies together was awesome. yup๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Do write more Razz. yup whenever i get any idea , i will write ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm. mst wlcm aish๐Ÿค—

-Razzy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

@ razz : so sory phir tujhe rads bulaya I guess I m missing rads kuch jyaada hi miss kar rahi ho rads ko lagta hai๐Ÿ˜†
And ya I really read it 10 times its too good specially kisha & rohan & lyan part awww i also loved their part
Ya kiya toh ab kd ki ho hayi toh auske liye possesivness kam ho gayi par ab angel ki tension ho gayi yup KD hamesha possesive hi rahega , chahe uski wife ho ya daughter ๐Ÿ˜†
Do write more razz i will shubh๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome n cute os razz๐Ÿ‘