Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Latest news on Sarawatichandra Timing!

soapie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Apparently, there is a furious bid to put Sarawatichandra on the 8:30 Pm slot...and in all probability, SLB is going to get that slot, since EHMMBH is rumored to go off-air very soon.

Check out the bollywood section, where some members are discussing about SC getting the 8:30 slot...which actually makes sense, because it is such an expensively mounted show from a bollywood director, nonetheless! Why would they go for a less popular time slot and not for the coveted prime-time slot of 8:30?

So that means, there is a chance for Silences to remain where it is! Unless, SP has another show lined up for that particular time-slot!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Soapie, I wish SP would confirm once and for all, what is going off air and what is staying and what is coming on at what time..

It would prepare us all for the eventuality.
soapie thumbnail
Apparently there was a latest article which mentioned the timing of SC changing from 7:30 to 8:30 (as per some member on the bollywood forum)...lets see!

There is still some time left for 23rd Feb...so anything might happen! Though I can't see what they are going to show in Silences, considering the speed at which they are wrapping up the show!
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soapie

Apparently there was a latest article which mentioned the timing of SC changing from 7:30 to 8:30 (as per some member on the bollywood forum)...lets see!

There is still some time left for 23rd Feb...so anything might happen! Though I can't see what they are going to show in Silences, considering the speed at which they are wrapping up the show!

they might push sisters to the 7.30 slot.😳 But I would prefer silence to hold it's ground on it. S they can slow the speed... Silence is quite good in dragging things for eternity..😆
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think all r already confirmed khamoshiyaan going off air...may be kaali shifted to 7.30 ... Sc wil get prime time i.e.8 pm
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine99

they might push sisters to the 7.30 slot.😳 But I would prefer silence to hold it's ground on it. S they can slow the speed... Silence is quite good in dragging things for eternity..😆

and really behna has run its course.. so they should give Silence a chance now that things look ok..
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Soapie wer did u get this news from 
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/star-plus-launch-masterchef-india-3-daily-season

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: slmu

and really behna has run its course.. so they should give Silence a chance now that things look ok..

truly that show has run its course and needs to end now
Khamoshiyaan must get the chance
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
no...saraswati chandra is slated for 7.30 slot ..i saw the ad to.