Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The SP promo confirms its on at 7.30.
If it airs at 8.30 then Jennifer and Karans show will be in competition.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidgauri

qubool hai is at 9.30 and not at 8.30😳

Oh, thought it was at 8.30.  Thanks.
Its ok then.

Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So is Silence ending or has SP still not made a decision. 

SP, please confirm.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Doesn't it make more sense to movie Kaali and give the 8pm slot to Sarasvatichandra? I mean the old rumour was that Ipkknd was going off air in Feb! So that wound have been SP's original plan to give that slot to SLB.

I don't see why it still can't happen. Kaali's TRP is worse than Khamoshiyan and EHMMBH!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Doesn't it make more sense to movie Kaali and give the 8pm slot to Sarasvatichandra? I mean the old rumour was that Ipkknd was going off air in Feb! So that wound have been SP's original plan to give that slot to SLB.

I don't see why it still can't happen. Kaali's TRP is worse than Khamoshiyan and EHMMBH!

a very logical question 😳
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zoom announced that Bhansali's show is replacing Khamoshiya and that cookery show is coming in place of the behena show...it's going to be a daily this time.

And, as we know, Star Plus has already announced the time for the Bhansali show.
Edited by pippa - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are running ads with the SC time slot the same as Silence.. so we can be sure its over
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think more than the TRPS it is some kind of disagreement on how the story should progress between the PH and SP which is the reason for axing.  Some how on the creative side they could not agree. Without pleasing the bosses no show can continue. While TRPS are a significant factor many a times lifelines are given to serials to improve. Why then was this not done here ? It is obvious that the reason lies elsewhere. Sai's ability to lobby for her show did not prove successful. The total lack of promos on GG romance confirms my suspicion that they don't want this show to get any brownie points. They have taken a decision and want to stick to it.
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapie

Apparently, there is a furious bid to put Sarawatichandra on the 8:30 Pm slot...and in all probability, SLB is going to get that slot, since EHMMBH is rumored to go off-air very soon.

Check out the bollywood section, where some members are discussing about SC getting the 8:30 slot...which actually makes sense, because it is such an expensively mounted show from a bollywood director, nonetheless! Why would they go for a less popular time slot and not for the coveted prime-time slot of 8:30?

So that means, there is a chance for Silences to remain where it is! Unless, SP has another show lined up for that particular time-slot!

Sorry to jump in but the promos for Saraswaitchandra have uploaded on TV for the past 2/3 weeks and its time has been set at 7.30 on the promo. So i dont see SP uploading new promos for a new time.

Times been set as 7.30 and the promos show that too
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Zoom announced that Bhansali's show is replacing Khamoshiya and that cookery show is coming in place of the behena show...it's going to be a daily this time.

And, as we know, Star Plus has already announced the time for the Bhansali show.

EHMMBH has got a 3 months extension from february & actors of the show confirmed the news so its not gna end now.

Most likely it will be the 8pm slot that it takes over from Kaali, with Kaali being moved to 11pm, or sadly to end.