Pancham

PANCHAM ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nakrajattida thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys...i just checked zee schedules for india and Pancham ended there last week.  It is also ending in UK and USA this week too!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Thank for the info!!! I noticed myself that Home Sweet Home Serial suppose to start in two week...
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please someone brief us wht is happ in this serial....
mysterioussme thumbnail

hi everyone....

just got the info tht when pancham is off-air......the repeat telecast of sarkar:rishton ki unkahi kahani....is gonna start!!

chweetweety thumbnail
Thanks for the info. so noone from india is watching pancham to brief us 😊 Guys anyone from UK atleast brief us abt the happennings...Thanks
vasamv thumbnail
 probably it is ending on May 20th in US too.may 19th episode in UD showed Meera enering the marriage pandal in a distraught mood.They aslo said new show Sweet Home is atarting from May 21.
mysterioussme thumbnail

hi chweetweety(sorry id i hv spelt it wrong)

herez a brief update of past 3-4 episodes of pancham in UK

lately in pancham...all the misunderstanding btw ashok and pradhanji hv been finished and pradhanji came to know the reality of tht harpal and preetpal guys. actually radhika is the first one to come to know their reality as she heard them talkin. after hearing tht she leaves the house leaving behind a letter. at rukmini's house everyone is happy as ravi and tina are gonna get married. in the meanwhile pradhanji comes there with police thinking tht pancham kidnapped radhika.(tht pradhanji....i tell u...really gets on my nerves) but after the police asking some Qs to pancham..they leave. Immediately after they've left…radhika comes there. I don't know wht happened after tht as I saw yesterdayz episode. In tht they've show marriage preparations for tina-ravi and pancham-radhika. After all the preparation…..the elder couple i.e. tina-ravi get married first and when radhika is about to put the garland in pancham's neck…someother priest comes there and tells him to stop. Everyone is shocked to see tht therez girl with tht preist and tht girl is none other than MEERA. Thts where the episode ended. Now only two episodes have left as it is ending on the 24th. I will give a brief update of it.

Hope tht helped u.

chweetweety thumbnail
Thanks a lot Snehal....I appreciate it👏 I am Glad Meera is alive..Though i

Sympathize with Radhika...i want Pancham to end up with Meera...as their love for eachothe is mutual 😳 while pancham only feels his responsibilty to marry Radhika

Well, I am Geetha...so u can call me Geetha 😃

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Yep! Meera should be with Pancham.....
mysterioussme thumbnail

even i want meera to b with pancham!! but actually i feel sorry for radhika coz she is so innocent!!

lets wait till monday and see whts happening....i'll update u guys!!