Phir Subah Hogi

topic closed-no comments - Page 9

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 thank you so much for your support ... i really don't know what to do.. i really miss my old days ..
my mom has always been very strong lady and seeing her in this condition is very painful ..
i really wish she recover very fast ..  i want my old mom back.. 
thanks to your wishes  and please pray for us...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To be frank...I will prayer for ur mother.😊
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: croziaxx

i din't know that i m  as much special for u all.. i never expected that u all missed me as much and made a topic for me ..

i m ok .. but my  mom is not .. she is ill from last one month .. that's why i was away from here,  last month she was in the hospital and still not all right... and  nowadays i m not living at my house ..me now at my cousin's house..and earlier my lapy was also far...   so i was helpless and some  time my lapy was using by some body else .. that's why u all think me saw and know every thing but not responding.. ya.. i knew u all missing me .. i saw some massages few times when i just checked ..but i was very disturb so not replied ..
sorry for that ... 
 thanks to remember me and for yours massages ... you all r  very special part of my life .. i don't know what is going to happen ..but from today i will try to response .. may be this will help me in this  difficult phase... 

Mansi you 're back but not with bang😭 I hope and wish that ur mom get well soon. Don't worry sweety everything will be fine. we all gonna pray for your mom🤗 Please take care of yourself and your mom as well.🤗
Ho sake to mere last pm ka reply karna🤗

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This thread is closed and no more comments from anyone.

Thanks 4 ur cooperation and patience.