Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Petition To Save The Show!!

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If Sony go ahead & take this show off air, then i'm gona make a petition!! I'm gona do all i can to save this show!! I'm loving this show no matter what others think, its such a great show, the best show going!! I look forward to this show, excited & happy seeing Aamna on screen, I only watch it coz of her!! Tellywood is gona turn boring again if it goes off air!! 

Who's with me? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
though i like Aamna , i m not with you here, as i find the serial very boring. The promos were very nice and eye catching but the show wasnt. Infact me too very happy to see aamna back but i want her to be in some other good show which has some potential rather than here.
Shifah thumbnail
Yes plz  save the show because that is the only show i watch
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hgcool

i have an idea bro. send SONY a cheque of 10 crores and that should keep the show running for atleast an year ahead or maybe 6 months. or we can all contribute a little as well.
But im not going above 1000 INR tbh. 😆 

LOL 😆
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they Should have casted Aamna in Dil ki Nazar se khoobsurat the new show on sony...really want to see Aamna back on TV
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Not much support, i cant believe it...thanks to those who are with me though!!

@pjarpi I'd love to see Aamna do another show in the future, for now i'm happy with her doing HJNH!!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shoaib ... Admire your dedication but till date i havent petitioned to save a show. Not even Maryada. None of us did, i think. And it got a 6 months extension but SP ended the show in 3 months. Four episodes short of making it to 400.  After it finished i wished it was still on air  
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Awww thats bad, should have atleast finished on 400!! but let's see what happens this time, i'll give it my best shot!! 
badtameezz-dill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey! I'm with you in this petition!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! ❤️ 
supersanjana13 thumbnail
i am with you totally!!!!!they cannot end this show!