Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 12/2 Shivji gets angry

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Naradji comes at Kailash, smiles at Parvati but she looks at him with anger, asks what does he want to burn today? Naradji  asks her to forgive him. Looking at his smiling face she says he doesn't look guilty at that incident. He gives her the news of both Kartikeya & Ganesh going into North direction, guided by rishi Vashistha. Parvati feels happy, gets up to tell Shivji about this.

Near a river Dashanan is sitting infront of a Shivling with the model of Bhavan made by him. Says he wanted to make a Bhavan with all the facilities for you, would have lived there only to serve him. But according to Kuber, you don't like to live in a Bhavan. But how can I give up this Model made specially for you?

Parvati wants to give this news to Shivji, is about to say but Ganga comes there crying. Parvati is shocked seeing her condition. Shivji too asks her what has happened. Ganga says she has always helped Devas & Humans both. Civilization flourished wherever I am flowing. But I am being misused, won't a child understand my pain? Humans are not treating me well now. If I die, what will happen to those who are depending on me. Many rituals happens because of me. They have forgotten even your Importance. Those who know my pain are not doing anything for me. I can't bear this negligence anymore. That's why I am here infront of you. Shivji closes his eyes, sees people throwing garbage in Ganga, sewage is being thrown in it too, gets angry.

Kartikeya & Ganesh are on Peacock, Kartikeya says according to rishi Vashistha, they are in North but nothing is visible here. Ganesh says they had started their journey with their parent's blessings, they have to succeed. Ganesh spots Dashanan with Shivling & the model, shows it to Kartikeya, says Shivling shows he is father's devotees. Kartikeya too agrees, about the model looking impressive.

Shivji is angry. Parvati says these Human bow to her seeing her raudra form, but don't respect her otherwise. Is it right to flow for such people? If a mother can be an angry Kali for her children then doesn't a mother have a right to get angery at being misused? Shivji says definitely yes, those who can't understand Dharma, Pilgrimage, importance of water, deserved to get destroyed. Naradji, Ashok sundari, Nandi & Ganas are watching Shivji's anger. Instead if destroying their dirt, they throw it in water to get rid of it, but inturn create a sin & wherever there is sin, punishment is a must. Such Society is not suited for Devatva but is suited to pay for their sin. Did I drink Kalkaut Vish for such people? We have taken different form for such people? Those who don't undwrstand importance of Ganga, doesn't deserve her. Ganga will have to return back from Earth. This Society that's making Ganga poisonous by throwing dirt in her. Now it's time to throw the Kalkut Vish back in water. Let such Society get destroyed, then only a new one can be created.

Brhmaji & Vishnuji too are worried, are on Kailash. Vishnuji  says they are pained too seeing Ganga's condition. Our Karuna for them is the reason for that. But think over your decision once again.

Precap:  Kartikey tells Dashanan, his wish of making a Bhavan at Kailash may be fulfilled. Come to Kailash with us. Dashanan with tears in his eyes, says I knew, you'll call me only whenever you want to. Shivji is watching this with a smile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indeed an Episode with full of knowledge and to inform about Ganga.. What we're doing? The river for which we're attaining purity, to the same river we're throwing dirt!! Knowing the reason behind Ganga's existence... We're acting like an ignorance peoples? If this types of behaviours still exist in future.. Then there will be no place for purity.. And human's mind and soul will be the heritage for asuras again in this present time... Thanks to the episode of today, It surely has some best valuable knowledges to contain with and to obtain from.. Totally agree with each dialouges, it's time for mankind to show theirs humanity exist too..
and Mnx12G thanks for the update😊
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous epi...!! 

So glad that the whole team is making such efforts.. using their popularity..using this medium.. for a cause.. for giving such an important msg to the audience...😊

rudrashiva thumbnail
truely a goood episode..thnx a lot for the WU

. felt terrible seing the condition of ganga.. even if this is a show , what told today is a real problem happening today... ganaga... who is considered mother of all the rivers and humans is bein spoiled... thorghing wastes,garbage, and even dead bodies ... wont htere be a stop to such acts?? i suggest there is to have a change..
the word human is indeed meant as man with humbleness and humility to him and his enviornment...
i really wish shivjis message be a eye opener to everyone...

om rudraya namah !!
Edited by rudrashiva - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Some years back Ganga was purified but 3 years back when tested the polution level was found very high. At some place even dead Human bodies are put in Ganga. Unless & untill the mindset of the people doesn't change, it's difficult to keep Ganga clean. Even Indistrial waste is thrown in Ganga. Before giving them permission ot do so even Govt. should think about the consequences. It's negligence of everyone's part. We all should actively participate in keeping Ganga clean. Many of us who visit places of pilgrimage, where all our Holy rivers are situated should respect it's purity & keep it pure too.

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Yes, Mnx12G completly agree with you😊. That's the point we even don't take this types of things seriously... Untill it get too late and we all starts to blame everything in God! Even God will not help us Until we help ourselves. It's great that we're having lots of facilities from industries but, this not the point that for this we have to allow them to do this types of things? Is it? Even these years there was so many rules and laws were bring-ed for betterment. But, most of the cases it's still useless! Because, we're not showing any concern towards it!! That's the first thing we should need to do to bring improvement in our country, Showing concern will never work even we need to do work too.
Arijit007 thumbnail
In my point of view, we are abusing shakti in every form, being it earth, a woman or a holy rever. If we keep doing it destruction is inevitable.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!

What I want to know is if there is an organisation out there that is for saving Gangaji? And if there isnt, then are there members that live in cities that have Gangaji flowing thru? who could start something, start small and local and then make it a larger program?

local awareness is very important, emphasizing a clean city, and clean Ganga Ma is very important and both tie together! :)
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update. Was very knowledgeable and meaningful
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
great work done by the team to promote issues like water pollution prevailing in india. It is utmost imp fr ppl to understand the problems they will face by exploiting the nature n anusing it.