And The Winner Is Randeep ... good job !!

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                               ...episode 12 Feb 13

The opening scene with Randeep searching Jadda's Office/ cabin for the elusive locket/pendant/ necklace ... 

.😊..he looks everywhere ... drawers, shelves, books, files, empty jewelry cases etc but fails to locate it.

.😲...just outside the STF Office Jadda returns from his meeting with his RAW bosses ... and complaints of a headache after being rogered by them  ...here
we get some edge of the seat / nail biting moments ... as Jadda is walking towards his cabin and Randeep is going thru Jadda's  cupboards ...

.😊.. Jadda shouts for  some breakfast and this gives enough time for Randeep to hide himself in the cabin ...

.😊.. As Jadda admires his prized possession and carefully places it in a concealed chamber in one of his thick books ... it is noticed by Ran.. 

.😊... Jadda gloats over his achievements and decides to give himself a well deserved break ... he talks of his ultimate plans to double cross both RAW and the terrorists and run away with the Bombs and Detonator ...

.πŸ˜†..he orders his BF to be canceled .. but not before he learns of Randeep's presence in his office ...

.😊..he rushes back only to discover the Pendent missing from its concealed location ... and he explodes with rage ...

.😊..we see Ran admiring his prized possession and smiling at the thoughts of Rashmi ..

Rashmi is terrified with the phone calls and upset at unhelpful attitude of Randeep decides to collect the pendant herself from STF office ...

.😲.Just as she is about to leave she gets a shock to see Shahana  at her doorstep 

.😑..Sha invites herself in almost forcefully like an uninvited guest ...
tries to instigate Rashmi to spill the beans to her about any ransom calls, Ritika's  whereabouts, unhelpful Randeep etc ...

😑Sha is enjoying the terrified looks and helplessness of Rashmi  but Ras remains tight lipped ...

😲As soon as Sha departs Ras rushes towards her urgent business of acquiring the pendant only to be stopped by another caller ... who forbids her from trying to meet Randeep or going to his office ...
 A panicked Rashmi backtracks home ...

As she is sitting dejected and lost she is jerked up by a sudden hand on her shoulder and it is none other than Randeep ...

πŸ˜‰Randeep teasing her about not getting the pendant was cute ...

πŸ˜ƒThe happiness on Rashmi's face as she is handed over her pendant was worht more than a million dollars for Ran ..❀️

πŸ€—Rashmi rewards her knight with a tight squeezing hug .. and the happiness on Ran's face was so evident ...hayeee..❀️.

...the restlessness and nervousness and jitteryness of his beloved does not go unnoticed ... he tries to make her talk ... share her problems ... but he gets only monosyllables denying anything wrong ... 

.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. he does not fail to decipher that something is deffo seriously wrong when she refuses his lift and wishes to go alone ...He decides to follow her Auto-rickshaw as she tells him she is going to her school  ... but soon Randeeep is bewildered to find her moving towards China Creek Ruins ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌNOW we get the most awaited flash back of the scene when Randeep removes the detonator microchip from The Pendant and replaces it with an ordinary microchip ... which he can track easily by his sophisticated tracking device ... πŸ₯³
WELL DONE Officer ...you did us proud today ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

😊..we got a glimpse of Malti bhaabhi today .. who mentioned about Mithoo being at School ...

😲..we had a scene of Shahana ordering Ritika to be fitted with the Jacket bomb for her easy disposal after she has served Shahana's purpose ... uufff... such cold bloodedness ..  

Precap : Jadda is complaining to the PC about Randeep being involved unofficially with the 2612 case in spite of being removed from that duty... πŸ€£πŸ€£
...Randeep asks for proof ... Jadda tells PC that Ran has removed Ras's pendant from his office ...🀣🀣
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Thanks after being silent reader for so long...Randeep's smartness in this episode did make me to say...
BEst investigator and best...screenplat...with glitchesstill fast crisp screenplay...
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silentsoul

Thanks after being silent reader for so long...Randeep's smartness in this episode did make me to say...

BEst investigator and best...screenplat...with glitchesstill fast crisp screenplay...

My dear Silent Soul πŸ€—
.. I love you for your comment in this post ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
 and you are absolutely right yaara ... Randeep's smartness has surpassed that of Jadda's ... now we can see why he is the hero ... because Jadda had the pendant for over 3 wks ... he could have easily taken the detonator out and handed the pendant back to Rashmi ... none would have even got the hint !!!.. but he just slept over it and kept gloating over his own achievements  like a fool ...and Randeep stole the cake right from under his nose ...🀣🀣
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis Sumana!!

not getting time to update today either

but what a episode was it πŸ‘

Randeep stole the cake today n Jadda became a complete fool 🀣

Even if he says abt Rashmi's pendant, he has to say why the pendant is imp. for him n if he says abt the detonator, the question arises how does he know abt it n if so he must also know abt bombs n all questions will be raised to him.

so in short, he has digged his own grave by just putting the pendant without retrieving the detonator from that πŸ˜†

our Smart Randeep not only have the pendant, but now he can track it down too;

lets see if Ritika will be saved or gone for ever πŸ˜•

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu,

I loved the brilliant job you did in writing this postπŸ‘. It was indeed a great episode yesterday. I just loved seeing Jeddah face when he saw the pendant missingπŸ˜†. Did he go to the RAW office to meet the higher ups and they did not know his identity?😲 This is news to me. He is really a RAW Agent, scratch I just cant understand this bit.😲 Anyway. I loved the moment when Randeep gives the locket to Rashmi. They do make a good pair indeed. Malti bhabi does not question her as to why she did not go for work? scratch 
Shah is turning out to be a sadist and a monster.😑 I really hope she is taught a good lesson by Randeep. I hate the way she barged into Rashmi's house and threatened her in a sly way.I felt sorry for Rashmi. 

Let us see what happens tomorrow as Randeep is now following Rashmi.

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

nice analysis Sumana!!

not getting time to update today either

but what a episode was it πŸ‘

Randeep stole the cake today n Jadda became a complete fool 🀣

Even if he says abt Rashmi's pendant, he has to say why the pendant is imp. for him n if he says abt the detonator, the question arises how does he know abt it n if so he must also know abt bombs n all questions will be raised to him.

so in short, he has digged his own grave by just putting the pendant without retrieving the detonator from that πŸ˜†

our Smart Randeep not only have the pendant, but now he can track it down too;

lets see if Ritika will be saved or gone for ever πŸ˜•

Swetha, you hit the nail on the head. Jeddah is now in a fix outsmarted by our Randeep.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even if he gets the pendant the detonator is not there. Al the questions will be raised against him. Is he really a RAW agent?😲

Now the status is Shah knows where the bombs are and thinks she is getting the detonator.

Jeddah does not know where the bombs are and has lost the detonator.

Randeep has the detonator but does not know where the bombs are. So he will now have to join those dots and save India.

I hope Ritika is not killed, for to many people have already died in this show.

Anu
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

My dear Silent Soul πŸ€—
 and you are absolutely right yaara ... Randeep's smartness has surpassed that of Jadda's ... now we can see why he is the hero ... because Jadda had the pendant for over 3 wks ... he could have easily taken the detonator out and handed the pendant back to Rashmi ... none would have even got the hint !!!.. but he just slept over it and kept gloating over his own achievements  like a fool ...and Randeep stole the cake right from under his nose ...🀣🀣

I love the way you put it Manu its so funny.🀣🀣

Anu
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

My dear Silent Soul πŸ€—

Jaadah Yes he did made fool of himself...he dint removed chip from it and just kept pendant ...afterall gettign fooled by sahna and him...finally  dear Randeep is having sixer after sixer...
I seriously thank you for your regular update you are my source until I watch uit...but I must seriously crisp awesome fast screenplay I ahve seen in ages in soap

But to be true where all villian are suporab actors I lvoe to wacth tem...seriously actors of this show are all gems all are classic...whethers its shanaa...or Jadda...
Edited by Silentsoul - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silentsoul

Jaadah Yes he did made fool of himself...he dint removed chip from it and just kept pendant ...afterall gettign fooled by sahna and him...finally  dear Randeep is having sixer after sixer...
I seriously thank you for your regular update you are my source until I watch uit...but I must seriously crisp awesome fast screenplay I ahve seen in ages in soap

But to be true where all villian are suporab actors I lvoe to wacth tem...seriously actors of this show are all gems all are classic...whethers its shanaa...or Jadda...

Yes I agree with you the Villains are brilliant actors and even Randeep and Rashmi are doing a good job. The screenplay is crisp and fast paced and love this show.

Anu

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manu, just loved your update.. terrific..

And completely agree, Jadda is a complete fool.. so beautifully outsmarted by Randeep πŸ˜†. I loved every bit of the episode.

Sha is beginning to look desperate in her bid to get the detonator. But it was clever the way she kept Ras from going to meet Ran.

Ran could tell straightaway that Ras was lying to him and that something was wrong. 

Jadda looked like a little child complaining in the precap. But the thing is, this has prevented Ran from following Ras.. so wonder how it will turn out.