Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dangelz

Thank you so much for the HQ pics Rimzy! ðŸ˜³ Please do continue to post more HQ pics of GG and their recent scenes, would really appreciate it...and would love to sigi-fy them :)
i would love to take snaps of latest episodes but star player videos are no longer allowed for downloading since last few days😭😡
anywayz i will post snaps of last weeks episodes later :)
What great pics of the two! I have not seen the recent episodes but this looks good! They do look hot together!
Hi, in which episode are these photos from where she is on yellow chudi and him in white ? I haven't seen last weeks so can someone tellme the date when that scene came ? Just love this couple. 
Originally posted by kaadal

Hi, in which episode are these photos from where she is on yellow chudi and him in white ? I haven't seen last weeks so can someone tellme the date when that scene came ? Just love this couple. 
its from 8th february epi i think
Thx Rimzy will check it out

lovely pics...
thanks for sharing...
Thanks for the pics! 😃 For so long ive wanted good pictures of them together and now ive finally got them! 😃 its so sad that the shows ending though! 😭 I really hope that the actors in here get good shows with good directors, which they deserve! 😊
Thank you for the awesome pictures