WU:12/2-Past meets Present;Mr. Khanna's entry

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Superb update as usual!πŸ‘πŸΌ Missed Mithvi badly tonite!πŸ˜•
tnks for the update lol ur funny so true it was shocker episode lol...dt reaction was priceless...tnk god miu realised she loves prithvi phew and akash going away for while yaar...kuch zada hi crowed ho gaya hain gaon main...prithvi sent to some other gaon lol miu did not knw this ...hope she will miss prithvi like anything
Thank u for sweet nd short update..
Thanks for the fast update, it was really a shocking episode. Abhi 2 aur shock baaki hai,

1. Sudha - When she gets to know that her beti is in love with her original damaad
2. Prithvi - When he gats to know that his Muh boli biwi, has become his real biwi.
Edited by phulwa - 11 years ago
Thanks Swetha , appreciate your efforts . πŸ€—
Originally posted by phulwa

Thanks for the fast update, it was really a shocking episode. Abhi 2 aur shock baaki hai,

1. Sudha - When she gets to know that her beti is in love with her original damaad
2. Prithvi - When he gats to know that his Muh boli biwi, has become his real biwi.

nah there are more than this n i guess Sudha already guessed that Miu attracted towards Prithvi with Akash's words too.

Prithvi is also confused n worried that Miu is getting attached with him n their relationship too πŸ˜›

The main shockers n bonkers are:

Prithvi getting shocker of his life - abt his father mr. Rajeev n his half brother Akash

Sudha getting same shocker n i'm interested to know what will she say to Prithvi then??? n what will be her reaction??

Akash n his mom getting the same shockers of Prithvi's truth

We all know Lakhan's nature so no doubt of him insulting Prithvi again πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

i think there are many in line n ri8 now i'm not getting any in mind πŸ˜†

nice update, the only part missing in today episode no scene between meera and prithvi.
really??
thanks for the Wu :)