thendral Tuesday- Feb 12, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx for the update!

K is super smart matha ella seri mara mandainga. She caught P's change of expression right away. 

Innum one year aa. Sutham. 😭 Hope the director show some happy scenes of Deepa appa appavaavadhu.

Can't wait to see GW's chain sadhi backfiring on her. 😛
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! 👏🤗
Big Thanks to all the Updaters of this and last week updates! 👏🤗

1 year na its 2 year for us 
Yayy Kals knows Padma is acting, good 😃
Ithu therathuku illa...
aiyoo aiyoo...
Such irritating-ness! I hate when dramas resort to incorporating jathagams and josiyars...as if that can be blamed for a person's atrocious behaviours. P's stupidity is of his own doing...no jathagam or raasi involved. Its aggravating to see a character like D, of all people, worrying that P's gone off his rocker because of HER RAASI! Yes, people, this is the same girl who slapped sense into Thuls all those episodes ago when Thuls was blubbering that it was her raasi to marry Vel. Why this character assassination director? 

Shabaa, now we have more torturous scenes awaiting us in the form of GW's deception, GW-P's pei dance (thankfully K is there to keep it under control, unlike our clay-for-brains MM's family [a la T&T]) and that awful business opening function. It's going to be all Suchi galore and bashing Deepa & co. In addition to this mess, we have J who usupethi-fiied Kanagu. Sutham! 🤢 Please Sudha, be rational and suspect GW instead of T&T. 
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 11 years ago
Thanks Vjayam for the updates.

Joseph & Kanagu - my advise "keep your face out of Deepa's case"

Agreed AC, my mum mentioned the same.  Why crucify Deepa's bold character?  Is not acceptable if a woman is bold.

Josiyar says - 1 year of bad luck.  Does that mean we audience have to endeavour the same for next 1 year? Grrr...
Thanks for the updates!

Joseph and Kanagu should not get involved with P/D problem at all they will only make it worse.  Aaww Kanagu, he had nice dialogues and good advise to Joseph.

Omg!!!  Prabha will be like this for 1 year??  I don't like the idea of this whole astrology thing either.  Better Mr. K. put a wrap to Suchi soon and Prabha change himself.  No one is going to wait 1 year!

Lol go Kalyani, good she noticed Padma's face.  I think her and Mohan should come to the opening for Tamil and Tulasi and avoid Prabha. 

Uh oh GW doing something now, it better backfire on her.  I am going to get angry if she wins and Tul & Sud have some problem.

And finally Tamil...awww poor thing he had a really long day going back and forth to different places and talking with everyone.  His expressions at MM house lol even if is shocked about Padma.

Overall not a bad epi today. 
Thanks for the lovely update and comments Jeya!

Better Kanagu and Joseph stay away from P/D problems. Their interference will create more pb only to Deepa.

Grrr... Again joshyam and raasi crap!

GW ... Thirunthatha Casu!

Way to go Kalyani! Hope they don't atleast change her smart char to dumb one. Wish Kalyani catches Padma red handed.
thanq for the update vijayam akka..😊.
seri ippo antha praba thoola innum 1 yeauku paka modiyathu...pls kumaran sir ..😡

nalla vella kalyani padma facea pathuta...👏

[QUOTE=autumnsconcerto]Such irritating-ness! I hate when dramas resort to incorporating jathagams and josiyars...as if that can be blamed for a person's atrocious behaviours. P's stupidity is of his own doing...no jathagam or raasi involved. [/quote]

autumnsconcerto, I completely agree! It seems to have become a trend in all serials...its irritating to see Thendral treading in the same path.

D was always portrayed as a smart gal. But after marriage she completely lost her thinking capacity. By now she should have got a hint abt Suchi. Hate to see her dumb! Serial ku oru crybaby podhadha. Dunno why Kumaran wants to torture the viewers like this...😡
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago