Madhubala - Feb 12 WU - Padmini curses RK for Madhu

Posted: 11 years ago
Madhubala

Written Update

RK ends his chawl speech and goes to Madhubala.  He says he is happy to partways and pulls out the garland from her neck.  He throws it away as Madhu stands still n Paddo is shocked.  RK says full and final packup.  RK drives off with Paddo still confused.  She tries to stop RK but later ask Madhu speak up what actually happened, but Madhu does not respond.

At the mansion, Radha is worried for Rishbala.  She keeps calling both.  Dips says Radha didnt react when she asked her to and now the only option left for them is to wait.  Radha wonder where Rishbala can go as Bittu has said they were not in the party.

RK returns and Radha asks where they had gone n where is Madhu?  RK says Madhu is where she should be.  He asks Dips to celebrate with Vodka.  RK walks off when Radha asks him again where Madhu is.  RK says from 2012 to 2013 he has won oscar-bhaskar all awards for acting of best hubby.  Radha does

Paddo arrives with Madhu almost dragging her.  She shouts out for RK.  She comes close n asks RK why he did that to Madhu.  Radha is confused.  RK puts his feet on the staircase handrest.  RK says his throat is dry explaining everything to Madhu n now Padmini has come to ask the reason.  He says he wish life was a tv show and he could show her a repeat telecast.  He keeps addressing her sasuma, but says now he cant call her sasuma n says Old habits die hard.  Radha checks out on the shattered Madhu n caresses her.  RK calls Paddo Padmini Shamsher Malik ji n Radha interrupts.   Padmini tells Radha how Madhu decided to leave everyone behind for RK who wanted a life away from all alone with Madhu.  Padmini says RK has ditched Madhu.  RK fooled Madhu by first promising about completing the rest three pheras.. but he ditched her.  Angry Dips smirks.  Kuku n Sikki too walk in with wine glasses.

Paddo begs RK to accept Madhu n that she loves him a lot n cant live without him.  Paddo shows the Mangalsutra Madhu is wearing of RKs name n tells him how she has borne the pain of hate marriage n doesnt want Madhu to bear this burden.  RK who has been listen till now says - but he wants her to bear the burden so that her shoulder n head which were held high will be bent.  He asks to make sure Madhu lives so she bears the pain with every breath she takes. 

RK says world will see that enemity with RK neither lets u live nor die.  He says then Madhu will repent for the 4 slaps she hit to RK.  Paddo says he could have taken 4 slaps with 4 slaps not with a life.  She hold his hand and asks RK to slap her, but not to ruin Madhus life.  Radha stops Paddo and asks not to beg before RK.  RK calls security n tells them to kick out anyone other than his family n says OUT.

Security guys try to pull out Madhu but Paddo screams on security dare touch Madhu.  She tells RK that she curses him that from today.. may God change his destiny n from now onwards may there be no happiness in RKs life. nor will he ever breathe in peace.  She curses him that may he crave love forever.  May he cry.. BG - Tere bin sooni sooni hai rahe..  Paddo leaves with Madhu.  RK leaves.  Radha leaves crying.  Sikky says. RK is a great performer n Kuku says  Paddo is better, but he hardly cares. Dips blows a flying kiss to RK and says my Hero.

RK comes in his room n sees the pillow wall n throws it off his bed n says Alvida Madhubala Ahaan.  He says now there is no Madhu nor her nakhras.  Dips comes and offers RK a drink n complements him for his act.  She says people were mislead that Jungle Lion was tamed to Rabbit in love.

RK says he was thinking about her and asks for Dips her pic for casting her as a character of his new movie of a characterless and shameless lady.

Dips closes in on RK n says she wont take offense.  She says mistakes are made by humans not gods.  She says God cannot make pair of RK-Chawl Bala.  She hugs RK n he says the girl he only promised to love he ruined her thus but the girl he hates.. imagine what he will do to her and that Madhu leaving doesnt mean space for anyone else.  He says. OUT.  RK stands by the window

Precap -- Paddo is walking on the street with Madhu .. BG - Tu hi mahi mera.. tu hi mera khuda tha.. tu ibadat.. tu hi bandagi.. tere bin suni suni hai. .rahe ye sari... kaise jiyun zindagi..!
Edited by -Madhubala- - 11 years ago
Augh im trying to be patient...idk how much more of this I can take though t.t
Thank you for the update! :)
Although I loved RK & madhu together, after this turn of events I don't want them to get back together. Madhu should r'ber how badly he treated her & played with her emotions just cos of 4 slaps (which he completely deserved as he was in the wrong!). One should not forgive such behavior no matter how much in love you are...emotional abuse is as serious as physical abuse !!
As for now really don't know what to say..No comments about today's episode.I will try to be patient and continue to watch the show..Edited by AmyRK - 11 years ago
Thanks for the WU! I want the story to pick up pace now. 
Poor Madhu! But I'm sure she gather herself and walk out of RK's life.

But WHY is RK doing this? To top it all, Padmini also cursed him! :O

I wonder where this story is going, all I can say is that I'm loving it! =D
Thanx for wu .
please can any one to translate (Tu hi mahi mera.. tu hi mera khuda tha.. tu ibadat.. tu hi bandagi.. tere bin suni suni hai. .rahe ye sari... kaise jiyun zindagi..!
Padmini rocked today..