Posted: 11 years ago
OKay so my first in this jantki forum... some may know me, some may not know me... well my name is mina... and i love writing os/ss/ ff on my fav couples and mithvi has to be one of them, i started watch all of junoon last week and know i am all caught up!... and OMG meethvi have such a azaming cheshistry, anyways i worte a small sa os on them not sure how you will like... i usually wirte long os's but jjust cuz i wana c da response so thts y i wrote a small one... but i will countine depending on the replyies i get and yes... i dont send out pms... so sorry!
Night time around 10:00

Meera: UFFF Prithvi tum aur tumhari male ego  

Prithvi: I don't have any male ego

Meera: do you, like why did you and hit Akash?

Prithvi: because I don't like him sitting infornt of my house

Meera: you mean our house

Prithvi: no yeh ghar mera hai, meri khon pasinay se bana hai ishey

Meera: but I made you brick full of house, home by cleaning and organizing it

Prithvi: oye chori teri saf safi nhai chaya mujhey, you don't you go with your akash and leave me alone

Meera: you really want me to go away?

Prithvi: haan

Meera: fine

Meera steps out of the house into and baranda and sees Prithvi's alcohol

Meera holds the bottle and thinks: har watq sharab pita rahta hai, I ha..te Prit…. Why cant I say this? Mujhey prithvi se naf…rat hai… hey bhagwan why cant I say this without breaking the word… I need courage and himat aur dono cheeze hay isse pina se ati hai, vasey bhi main tak gyi hoon by always scarifying everything in my life, I will just take a little sip and then go to bed

Meera takes her little sip and hates and taste and trys saying "I ha…te… ab toh prithvi ka naam bhi nhai liya ja raha hai, I need to drink more" thought meera

As she drank more and more from the bottle she didn't even realize when she had gluped down the full bottle and was extremely tun!

Meera starts laughing and starts banging on Prithvi's door

Prithvi opens the door and see meera laughing and thinks she has lost it!

Prithvi: oye chori tu haas kyu rahi hai, tu pagal tu nhai hogi?

Meera: main haas iss liya hoon kyu kay tum Rambo singh ho –laughs more— aur mera pati bhi? Tum dono kasey ho saktay ho?

Prithvi: chori tune pee rakhi hai kya?

Meera: haan I drank water and milk

Prithvi goes near and smiles Meera's alcohol breath: chi larki ho kar tumne sharab pee hai

Meera: yeh tumhare male ego hai, if men can drink so can women

Prithvi: yes but not in our village

Meera: Prithvi

As meera says Prithvi she falls into Prithvi's embrace and Prithvi picks her up and takes her in the room and puts her on the bed

Prithvi: pagal larki

Suddenly meera gets up: kya pagal larki… kahbhi larki toh kabhi chori… why don't you say name my?

Meera gets up and starts walking towards and Prithvi and Prithvi starts backing into the wall, when Prithvi's back hits and wall Meera puts her arms around Prithvi's neck and looks at him with dreamy eyes, even Prithvi  loses his emotions and just stares into Meera's eyes

Meera in a low voice: mera naam meera hai… bolo Meera

Prithvi totally intoxicated by Meera's eyes: Mee… -- Prithvi sees a hair strand on Meera and softly moves it back her ear and keeps his hand rested on her shoulder, still touching her check – Meera, Meera

Meera: mera naam tumhara mou se kitna acha sound karta hai…

Prithvi: hmmm

Meera closes her eyes as Prithvi moves forward to meera and looks at her cherry red lips and…

Should I countine????

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
hi mina too much this is plz continue buddy
wow awsome yaar ...kya likha hain i was lost for some sec  plz age likho na...ur very good
Hehe, so cute!
I can imagine Meera getting talli. As it is, it was so difficult to tell Akash the truth today :P
mina thanks for making the os...its soo sweet...😛plz plz continue to make this..😃im waiting for ur awesome work here...😉.if possible make ff..,ss.., also..im soo exited to read mithvi stories... 

Edited by sana2511 - 11 years ago
lovelyyy  ❤️ plz continue 👏
at first welcome...
and yes you should definitly continueee
Loved it... pls continue soon
Continue!

We need more Mithvi OS's! Keep writing!