Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

2G chemistry is awesome & gonna miss it!

shabinah786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't believe it when the show is getting more interesting it's ending! Garv and Gauri's chemistry has put so much life in the show and they look so good together. I'm sure if the show would have continued people would love it because of 2GšŸ˜Š. Before Garv and Gauri marriage I wouldn't say that but now the show got lots of potential and it's so sad it's ending...šŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We are being told to write to Star Plus and also take out threads and complain in the FB. We will do our bit. What about them? Why don't they aggressively promote this chemistry through promos. The show started with a lot of fanfare. It did not go down well with viewers who stopped watching than they decided to axe it. Suddenly the show takes an interesting turn towards GG romance which seems promising. How will you get back those who left the show ? You have to market it. That is your only way to get back TRPS. That is not happening. They are continuously showing the old promo... Does it mean the PH has reconciled to the idea of axing...?What they expect from us why don't they do their bit ?
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabinah786

I can't believe it when the show is getting more interesting it's ending! Garv and Gauri's chemistry has put so much life in the show and they look so good together. I'm sure if the show would have continued people would love it because of 2GšŸ˜Š. Before Garv and Gauri marriage I wouldn't say that but now the show got lots of potential and it's so sad it's ending...šŸ˜­

I know, why can't they change the timing or something?? I just dont want it to end šŸ˜­
shabinah786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

We are being told to write to Star Plus and also take out threads and complain in the FB. We will do our bit. What about them? Why don't they aggressively promote this chemistry through promos. The show started with a lot of fanfare. It did not go down well with viewers who stopped watching than they decided to axe it. Suddenly the show takes an interesting turn towards GG romance which seems promising. How will you get back those who left the show ? You have to market it. That is your only way to get back TRPS. That is not happening. They are continuously showing the old promo... Does it mean the PH has reconciled to the idea of axing...?What they expect from us why don't they do their bit ?

I think it might be too late 4 Starplus to reconsider this decision and it's very sad!!!!