kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi is saying i know u wont trust me but stop roli and veeru marriage pls listen to me and all family shocked.  !!   Mataji says stop ur nonsense...u say rubbish about anyone and we will believe u.   and masi thinking to herself...thank god mataji has supported roli.    and khushi says u trust roli who has betrayed u.   go to matarani mandir where roli and veeru are getting married.   and karuna says shut up and u and roli are same..  and we dont care what roli does in her life.   khushi says i know i m bad but i cant see another girl's life being spoilt by a goon like veeru.    and roli was the DIL of this house and u will let her do this.   ok..i have said what i needed to...and now roli's life is in ur hands.   save her or let her destroy her life.   all thinking.   

Simar still looking for file.   simar looks at the clock at its 11.30am.  and she thinks i have to be patient.   Those papers are very imp. to veeru so he must have kept them safe.   i have searched the whole room and i only have 1/2 an hr.   

roli thinking only 1/2 an hr left and no msg from simar or masi.   now what should i do.   they are in front of the temple and veeru opens the car door.   roli gets out.   she trys to call simar but veeru turns around and she disconnects.   Roli prays to god!!  and roli thinking how to stop veeru and she says i know we are getting married but where is vaarmala.   and she convices veeru to get vaarmala.   veeru goes and roli thinking didi masi come quick.  

mataji thinking how can our roli marry veeru!!!   and karuna talking against Roli.   and family  doubting khushi.   prem tells her to get out.  mataji confused whether to believe khushi or not.   and if roli is marrying veeru on her own then how are we going to stop her.   family deciding not to stop roli from veeru..

but mataji says it is our duty to stop roli from making a mistake.   she says prem we have to stop her.   prem pushes khushi out  and shuts the window.   prem says we have to stop roli.and masi thinking ...oh no!! and family leaves to mandir.   

masi thinking simar comes fast with papers...the whole game is in ur hands.   and khushi sees family leaving.

simar still looking for papers ...marriage rituals have started...and they stand to put vaarmala.  roli thinking simar will come..and veeru comes closer to put vaarmala on roli and she backs out..and veeru looks annoyed and roli thinks didi will come before pheras.   and they put vaarmala on each pther.   and she thinks i totally trust u didi.   

Simar cant find papers.    and its 12.05pm and simar falls on ground.   she prays to god!!!   marriage is continuing.  and roli sits.   looking for simar to come.   and veeru says ab bas...u will be mine forever now.   roli thinking didi where are u?   and simar thinking how she told roli to trust her.   and simar says i wont destroy roli life as she trust me and i wont break her trust.

Roli is thinking about Sid when he told her I LOVE U NA YAAR!!!  and roli gives her right hand in veeru's hand..roli thinkiing..u can be happy veeru but later u will cry as simar will be here before pheras and this marriage will never happen.   and prem shouts...STOP PANDITJI!!!

and roli happy seeing them.   the whole family.   prem says this marriage cant happen as roli is still SId's wife as the divorce has not been finalized.   N PANDIT SAYS I didnt know she was a married woman..i wont do this marriage...and veeru says YE pandit i called u here to get me married.    so shut up and get us married.   and khushi comes there too.!!   veeru is telling the family off.   

pre-cap - mataji says panditji dropped the knot and so this means matarani does not want this marriage to take place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the great update