Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends finally we have an Appreciation Topic for Ovi Deshmukh - Shruti Kanwar who is doing a fantastic job playing her character in PR.  It is long and over due that she gets the accolades and compliments for her work.  She is a beautiful and graceful young lady.  Ovi the character that she plays may be spoilt or snobby or irritating to some but she is the most real characcter one can see on PR..I see her flaws but still love her for her what you see what you get candid self..She loves Arjun her childhood best friend and will do anything to get his love.
Please join me in appreciating her and her marriage to Arjun..They are going to be having a baby of their own and would like CVs to respect the institution of marriage and not break this pair up especially as Ovi will be having Arjun's child..

Members Please make sure to Click like so I can add members to the AT here...I will be updating first page periodically to add member names..

Special Request to all: No comparison or Bashing of any character or actors on AT.  Appreciate everyone's support..

Thanks alot devashree_h for allowing this AT..Appreciate your support..

Here is link to Shruti Kanwar's fan page...Pls join to get her ranking higher..😃

Some information on Shruti Kanwar:

Jamshedpur girl to play Ovi's role in Pavitra Rishta

Born and brought up in Jamshedpur, Shruti Kanwar a 19-year-old girl will appear as Ovi Deshmukh, Archana and Manav's daughter in the daily soap Pavitra Rishta from Monday. The show has taken 20 years leap.

Shruti did her schooling from the DBMS, Jamshedpur and pursued three months acting course from ICE, the acting school of Balaji Telefilms. She gave the audition of the serial and made it through. She replaced the roadies fame Pooja Bannerjee and is ready to debut.

Shruti's father is a Jamshedpur based businessman. Her mother is a homemaker and elder brother is pursuing his MBA from Mumbai itself.

Talking exclusively to The Pioneer, Shruti said, "It feels great to be a part of Balaji banner. I always dreamt of acting and reality is much more beautiful than my dream." I competed with more than 2,000 girls in the audition, she added.

Narinder Kanwar, her father said, "Shruti was passionate about acting since her childhood. After her class 12th boards she decided to take admission in Institute of Creative Excellence (ICE), Mumbai. We are happy that she is doing what she dreamt of." Vivek Kanwar, Shruti's brother said, "We will fly to Mumbai today to celebrate her success. Our family is really proud of her."

Member's list

Dabulls23 = Varsha
Afss = Afsara
Koolsadhu1000
salvatore-nina
Kalapi
pari87
Sherma
sipokobusak
ilovepyaar
Arch.Archu
witty_betty
swati86
fankn
-Yaariyan-
gaurav_ankita08
sannz
sona2
sharinie
m_masti
Minga
shahsb_26
samek
sharinie
ilovepr
Thanee
sowmya_jairam
bhallarox
.Senorita.
Perfangel5655
Pari117
nirvanlove
nazomel
pkdoshi
sanayah
Cutiepiexox
tejaswiniwenham
hillydee
pesi11
sanaa_17
nikhilrox
purvishetty
LoveTVShows
nikhilrox
saalek9
sidgauri.
ausind-girl
Lion89
ilovedhanjanird
.Sunshine.
3raser
pkarvi
llyrics
shrini.
SaRun.ArHi

krish2
pari-kirloskar
sweet_tania
surbhiholic
-krazyriya-
samarth300

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Here is a small interview she gave in between her shoots..

Shruti Kanwar talked to The Pioneer from Mumbai over phone. Excerpts of her chit-chat are following:

Q. When did you decide that you will take up acting as your career?

A. I always dreamt of becoming an actress and decided it when I was in standard three. I am living my dream.

Q. How Pavitra Rishta came your way?

A. After my class 12th boards I took admission in ICE. I gave the audition which was going on from past two months and within two days I got a call from Balaji that I was shortlis ed.

Q. Tell us something about your character?

A. My character's name is Ovi Deshmukh. She is a spoiled and pampered child of Archana and Manav. She is also a fashionista.

Q. Do you identify yourself with your character in the soap?

A. Ya, to some extent Ovi is like Shruti. I too love dresses, make-up and attention.

Q. Who is your role model?

A. Madhuri Dixit. I am a huge fan of her. I adore her a lot and I am a trained classical dancer like her.

Q. The credit of your success goes to whom?

A. I want to give the entire credit of my success to my family. They supported me through thick and thin.

Q. How is your experience of working with senior actors?

A. They are very helpful, especially Hiten Tejwani. He explains me everything before every shot.

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Varsha this thread came out really well kudos to you and Afsara! 

It's high time Shruti gets her due as Ovi. Thank you so much for creating this thread. 
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Varsha darling, thanks so much for taking the initiative. This is a huge job and the thread looks great!!

I too love Shruti's character a lot. With all her flaws, she is the one that is most real and relatable character in PR. Love her acting and portrayal of her character. If I might add, grey characters are hardest depict, and showing different shades, requires a lot more emoting. Shruti excel at it. I wish her continued success.

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Afsara, thanks a lot too. It really does look good.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Varsha di for this beautiful AT. This AT is looking really good. Good job.🤗

As it is also ArOvi AT. So we should put some couple pic,shouldn't we??? Then let's have some! Let me show you how cute Arjun and Ovi look as a couple. Here is some pic of Princess Ovi with her Prince Arjun!

Cute na???

Edited by Afss - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Varsha darling, thanks so much for taking the initiative. This is a huge job and the thread looks great!!

I too love Shruti's character a lot. With all her flaws, she is the one that is most real and relatable character in PR. Love her acting and portrayal of her character. If I might add, grey characters are hardest depict, and showing different shades, requires a lot more emoting. Shruti excel at it. I wish her continued success.

Kalapi I agree with what you said about portraying a gray character. It's almost always easy to play an one dimensional all-good or all-bad character. But Ovi with all her flaws and her insecurities is a character that has more depth than most others in this show. Shruti has really done a great job. Her emotional scenes, the ones where she breaks down and cries are really well done and so far she has been consistently good and getting better. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Can you add me please? ðŸ˜³
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Can you add me please? ðŸ˜³

Done dear...Thaks for joining 😃
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Add me :)
I wanted to open an AT for Shruti and ArOvi but I wasn't ready to deal with the mess all over again.
Anyways, Shruti is a fab actress and she deserves appreciation <3
I'm liking Arjun-Ovi pair too :)