Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Job Varsha di and Afsara.

This is really beautiful thread for Ovi...liked Ovi pictures and likes Arjun-Ovi pictures too...they make perfect couple...

always liked this character, this character is clean from heart, she is not like talk something and do something...

Ovi is so much dedicated to what she wants...this character always handled situations wisely, took blame on herself in so many situations without her mistake...if someone gives little love then she multiplies it and give back...

could you please add me too.
Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks all for the appreciation. In today's episode Ovi was adorable. She was so excited about Pune trip. She is taking care of the baby and excited for its birth. But I couldn't enjoy the track as tomorrow or friday the accident will take place. What is the need of misscarriage??? And why it should be in the case of Ovi? Digusting track.Edited by Afss - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sona2 Thank you 🤗

Loved the pics you posted especially the first one shruti-Ovi holding a little boy with kala tika...Awww they look adorable..

God please do not make Ovi loose her baby..She is a good hearted loving friend and a wife to Arjun...He just does not realize and appreciate it..EK and CVs do not make her lose her baby pls..
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Afss and Varsha di,

I too loved Ovi's excitement for her baby and how happy she looked. It is disastrous that this miscarriage track is planned for her. All it took for her to be normal and happy, was Onir understanding that Purvi was an eye-sore and ugly reminder of her husband's past to Ovi. Once he took her out of the picture, Ovi was seen to have a jump in her feelings of motherhood and finally grow to enjoy it. It shows, that it's not just Arjun's attention that she was craving for, which is rightly so, but she just needed to stop being reminded of Purvi's control over him. Once that was pushed out of the way, this girl came around. 

Poor girl is too naive to understand the upperhand that Purvi has on her life through the distasteful husband. I don't think Arjun deserves this child right now. Not one wee bit. He made her pregnant. He wanted the baby. He still treats her like a child instead of a grown woman and does not give her the respect of a wife. All this, while pining for ex-lover. His pained looks were disgusting today when Purvi told him she wanted to spend time with her husband. This man does not deserve a child when he cannot even respect the wife who is giving birth to him/her. 

Not that I want the miscarriage, because I really want to see Ovi be a good mother to the child. But Arjun does not deserve being a father. Ovi is turning out to be tooo good for this guy. He deserves the likes of destructive forces like Purvi only. 
Afss_94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona2

she looks so cute with little kid

All the pics are good. But 1st one is sooo good! Thanks for sharing.
Afss_94 thumbnail
I don't know why the creatives made the leads of the show so unrealistic! Infact in real life not a single person is like them. Extremely Mahaan, Sanskari, Tyagi etc etc. Yeah I won't say that people in real life aren't good,great or sanskari. But there is a limit of all thing. How will we react if our childhood friend whom I was engaged to, falls for another girl? Will we feel very much secure with that girl? Will we be able to behave extreme sweetly with her? What will be our reaction if our parents praise their adopted daughter all the time and comparing us to them? I know even many people can't tolerate comparison with his/her own siblings let alone adopted. And phychiatrists strongly forbid to comare between children. I think Ovi's charachter is quite normal and human. She has all the emotions what a normal human being has. But yes I'll definitely say that she is kinda immature and obessive. But on the other hand it is quite normal if you look at her age. She is in her early 20. In this age people are driven by emotion and that is normal. So in my point of view Ovi is the only charachter whom we can connect to our life. (Punni charachter is also realistic in some aspects. But not totally)
pari87 thumbnail
I think Shruti looks naturally beautiful and I love that post marriage her look has been kept very simple yet classy, except for those horrid animal print gowns. I loved her make-up, hair and saree during the durga pooja. She looked so beautiful, and I remember even Arjun commented on that. I hope they show her in more traditional avtaars now and then too! 

how do i Put images Afss? 

Afss_94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari87

I think Shruti looks naturally beautiful and I love that post marriage her look has been kept very simple yet classy, except for those horrid animal print gowns. I loved her make-up, hair and saree during the durga pooja. She looked so beautiful, and I remember even Arjun commented on that. I hope they show her in more traditional avtaars now and then too!

how do i Put images Afss?

It's simple. Just select a pic and put the link of image in comment box. Example
suppose your pic's link is http://i.imgur.com Then you have to put it in your post like it

That's all.
Edited by Afss - 11 years ago
pari87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afss

It's simple. Just select a pic and put the link of image in comment box. Example
suppose your pic's link is http://i.imgur.com Then you have to put it in your post like it

That's all.

The pics are in a folder..any way to upload those?
Afss_94 thumbnail
One cannot directly
upload pics or avis on
India-Forums from
computer. First, you
need to upload it on any
image hosting site like
imgur or minus. Then
you can post it on India-
forums.