Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Afss for helping Pari..

Pari or other way is right click on the pic you want to post..click on properties, highlight jpg file-url, copy and past it in the image box of the post, priview and post..hope this helps..

The pictures somehow are not postable I save them on my HD and than upload it in imageshack.com, get the forum code-jpg file and post it the same way..Good luck dear.
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Afss and Varsha di! 
I will try to put up some pics in a bit using your info! :) 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful  thread , thanks a ton to both Afsara and Varsha for giving us this pleasure

About the actress , something i rarely do as i stick to the story and the way it unfolds...

she is beautiful .

she has a flawless skin . 

extremely good acting abilities . If honed , the girl will go far .

The actress looks so good that i want the creatives to give her lovely dresses .  She will look fab with a nose ring and traditional  sari and she will look superb in jeans too .

The best part of her character is she can wear all dresses . She doen't have to stick to one type of dresing .

I want  to see her in  true romance  mode ...uptill now she has not got a chance to be shown off as a woman in bloom . I want a male appreciating her beauty and pampering her for it ...uptill now this hasn't been shown .

pari87 thumbnail

Finally put up pictures! yayy! 

I think Shruti looks very pretty in traditional clothes too! she can carry off any outfit very well. I love her look for the Durga pooja in the beige and red saree with simple hair and nice make-up. 
Edited by pari87 - 11 years ago
pari87 thumbnail

AROVI !! I thought the scene of the bangles was very sweet. However, Arjun does everything after thinking of Purvi first. I want him to now do things for Ovi out of his own understanding and not repeat what he did with Purvi or take Purvi's directions anymore on how to steer the course of his marriage. Poor Ovi, when Arjun shows a glimpse of being a normal husband, she finds it hard to believe because of his constant baby-love and shunning wife behaviour. But this scene was nice because he complimented her, went closer to her like a husband and this little act made her feel so special, she turned up at Onir's house as a surprise for Arjun. That is the extent of her love. she only needs Arjun to show her that he is indeed all for Ovi and not Purvi, and she will reciprocate his love like no one else. 
Edited by pari87 - 11 years ago
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome pics Pari...

as Kools said, we really want a good romantic scene for this girl...and yes this girl looks gorgeous in all types of dressing...

top of everything, this character has a common sense...she can look whats going on in-front of her...but whenever she raises her voice noone accepts their mistakes instead blames this character only...and whomever she trusts just betrays her whole-kindheartedly ...at last she is being betrayed by Onir also...
yang thumbnail
She is jus a spoiled kid... She can do watever she likes,. Marry someone forcefully, accuse purvi for ruining her life..
pari87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yang

She is jus a spoiled kid... She can do watever she likes,. Marry someone forcefully, accuse purvi for ruining her life..

I don't know if you read the topic but this is an AT amounting to appreciation thread for the character that some of us like. 

We do not comment on dislike for Purvi in her AT's or for any of the other characters. I would request you that if you do not like her, you can choose to ignore the AT, but it is against the rules to bash the character in their AT. So please refrain from doing so. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot believe that so beautiful an actress has not been given a single romantic scene appreciative of her beauty which is one of the assets of this show

Ovi doesn't have a single romantic scene have u guy noticed

uptill now no male has evinced an interest in her

why

she would have been hit on by men and they would be after her like a swarm of bees in real life

does seriously PR intend to show her without any guy evincing any interest in her youth and her beauty forever as a 'punishment'
 [ ?????????]  when even Teju or Punni have men who find them attractive

does not Ovi deserve 'i love u ' and surprize dinners  and wooings ?

her best asset

telling as it is on the face . Not one thing in the heart and one on the lips .

pari87 thumbnail
Kools, it's weird isn't it? She should have had men being eager to marry her because she is so beautiful, but instead she doesn't even have a husband who appreciates anything in her. 

If we were to go by Hindi movie role plays, I wish there comes a man a la Rajat Kapoor in BALH, who is like Ovi's friend or something from Canada and gets besotted with her and gives her the much needed praise and attention that she really lacks from anyone in her life. I hope Arjun feels the pangs of jealousy and gets his act together regarding her. 

Or just give Ovi a break, divorce Arjun and find a very loving and nice guy like Purvi has in Onir, to take life forward with. She can do much better than Arjun, the pining, spineless love boy. she deserves better more like it.