Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinyere thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Afss

I don't know why the creatives made the leads of the show so unrealistic! Infact in real life not a single person is like them. Extremely Mahaan, Sanskari, Tyagi etc etc. Yeah I won't say that people in real life aren't good,great or sanskari. But there is a limit of all thing. How will we react if our childhood friend whom I was engaged to, falls for another girl? Will we feel very much secure with that girl? Will we be able to behave extreme sweetly with her? What will be our reaction if our parents praise their adopted daughter all the time and comparing us to them? I know even many people can't tolerate comparison with his/her own siblings let alone adopted. And phychiatrists strongly forbid to comare between children. I think Ovi's charachter is quite normal and human. She has all the emotions what a normal human being has. But yes I'll definitely say that she is kinda immature and obessive. But on the other hand it is quite normal if you look at her age. She is in her early 20. In this age people are driven by emotion and that is normal. So in my point of view Ovi is the only charachter whom we can connect to our life. (Punni charachter is also realistic in some aspects. But not totally)

sorry but normal females dont act like ovi in real life...yes this maybe an appreciation thread of ovi but making wild statements as such is not reflecting society or real life... for the simple reason many many females dont act,think or habour such behaviour..jus as their is a limit to  people doing good things there is a limit of beign obsessive  and getting things by snatching itand then  living  a life as if                              you did no wrong..befoe comparison with others ovi was immature...if i was engaged to someone and he fell in love with someone else ill move on because  we were not married nor meant to be even though ill be heart broken.but im not forcing someone  to love me out of blackmail .he owes me nothing nor do i him..i wouldnt  become obseesive and snatch what wasnt mine anymore...females in the real world dont do thing like that so how can earth can ovi's character connect to people's life????how is that possible????female in the real world suffer the heart break cry our eyes out and move on
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Varsha and Afss, thank you for opening this AT and for all your efforts ðŸ˜ƒ. It's been a long time coming, and I'm glad we now have a platform to exclusively showcase our appreciation of Ovi and Shruti. Please add me to the list 😊

Pari87 and Kool, loved reading your posts!

Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinyere

sorry but normal females dont act like ovi in real life...yes this maybe an appreciation thread of ovi but making wild statements as such is not reflecting society or real life... for the simple reason many many females dont act,think or habour such behaviour..jus as their is a limit to  people doing good things there is a limit of beign obsessive  and getting things by snatching itand then  living  a life as if                              you did no wrong..befoe comparison with others ovi was immature...if i was engaged to someone and he fell in love with someone else ill move on because  we were not married nor meant to be even though ill be heart broken.but im not forcing someone  to love me out of blackmail .he owes me nothing nor do i him..i wouldnt  become obseesive and snatch what wasnt mine anymore...females in the real world dont do thing like that so how can earth can ovi's character connect to people's life????how is that possible????female in the real world suffer the heart break cry our eyes out and move on

Chinyere,

The people who are part of this AT obviously like her character. When we say we find her real, that
means we connect to her character on one or more levels. It is not just a direct statement, but also relative in that she's more real to us than any other character on the show right now. A lot of people move on when they're cheated on or when their engagement/marriage breaks. A lot of people also take much longer to move on or do not move on at all. In this case, Ovi did not get the time to take him out of her system because within a month of her engagement breaking her ex-fiance and the person she loved for a really long time, was getting married to her mother's adopted daughter. So, there was no moving on for her. There was no snatching of any kind; she proposed something to purvi which was accepted by both purvi and arjun for their own reasons. If she had kidnapped purvi and sat in the mandap in her place, then it would be snatching and underhanded.

Either way, can you please ask these questions out of the AT. We talk about the show and the characters outside the AT in Kool's thread and other topics. Maybe you can post your questions there because the purpose of this AT is to appreciate the character and the actor; and asking questions about the legitimacy of our appreciation defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chinyere

Then you must be mahaan like Purvi right?

Most females in the real world (especially young ones like Ovi) give their heart to someone and cling on to them. You can't even blame her because Arjun was the one who agreed to get engaged to her. She wouldn't have thought that he'd find another girl and basically ditch her. She was engaged to him... it isn't like it was a small crush that could go away easily, so it's definitely expected that she would cry and try to get him back.

I see Ovi in a lot of friend's of mine, and even some of her traits in myself sometimes.
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg! I am in my early 20s (well... I am turning 19 this june) but i most definately DONT act like Ovi... Saying that ppl in their early 20s are like Ovi is a huge insult to us. The way Ovi behaves is like i used to behave wen i was 14 or 15. and juss bcause i am nt a brat like Ovi doesnt mean that i am like Purvi... The world isnt just divided into Oviz and Purviz :) i would never embrass myself or my parents by acting like Ovi now ...
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Missscarlett

Omg! I am in my early 20s (well... I am turning 19 this june) but i most definately DONT act like Ovi... Saying that ppl in their early 20s are like Ovi is a huge insult to us. The way Ovi behaves is like i used to behave wen i was 14 or 15. and juss bcause i am nt a brat like Ovi doesnt mean that i am like Purvi... The world isnt just divided into Oviz and Purviz :) i would never embrass myself or my parents by acting like Ovi now ...

Nobody is saying everyone behaves like Ovi. 😕

Ovi got spoiled by Manav. She always got whatever she wanted, lived a rich life, so she's used to this. For once, she's not getting what she wants... it wouldn't suit her personality to move on. Anyways, a lot of people in their late teens act like Ovi, from what I've seen of my friends and people around me.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yang, chinyere and misscarlett

This is AT for Ovi-Shruti & ArOvi.  My original post mentions on not bashing any actor-charactors...If you are not in support of either of the 3 than pls ignore this topic and refrain from bashing..If you cant appreciate than no need to bash..

This is a sincere request as going forward All attacking bashing posts will be reported to DT..

Thanks Pari, ilovepyaar for your supporting posts..

Kools, Pari, Masti and Soumya wonderful posts..

ADD: Pari fantastic pics...Ovi looks so gorgeous in maharashtrian traditional attire and jewelry..She has flawless smooth skin..As most of u said they need to use her beauty and give her romantic scenes.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Yang, chinyere and misscarlett

This is AT for Ovi-Shruti & ArOvi.  My original post mentions on not bashing any actor-charactors...If you are not in support of either of the 3 than pls ignore this topic and refrain from bashing..If you cant appreciate than no need to bash..

This is a sincere request as going forward All attacking bashing posts will be reported to DT..

Thanks Pari, ilovepyaar for your supporting posts..

Kools, Pari, Masti and Soumya wonderful posts..

Varsha di, thank you :) 

Are there any specific rules for no bashing or questioning someone else's opinion on an AT for a character or actor ? If it is so, then MODS should be notified. If people come here to question why people support Ovi, my suggestion is to ignore such posts or report them. AT is self explanatory that we like this character/actor and justifying it to people is meant for outside of the AT on regular posts. None of us owe an explanation for this AT, just like no one owes us any explanation for 105 Arjun-Purvi AT's. 

So go ahead and ignore is my best bet for such posts. :)
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol... I didnt realise that this was the Ovi AT.. Or Obviously i wouldnt have posted here... I juss clicked on d first link wen i logged in and saw C's post...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Missscarlett

Lol... I didnt realise that this was the Ovi AT.. Or Obviously i wouldnt have posted here... I juss clicked on d first link wen i logged in and saw C's post...

Thank you misscarlett for realizing obvious honest mistake on your part...NP...Thanks for stopping by..

Pari we all have to adhere to the IF rules when it comes to AT, respecting others views on other topics etc..If any one sees bashing attacking posts please do report them...Devashree has given us permission making sure no comparison or bashing is done in AT..