SS: Tera Jadu chal gaya Chapter9 Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago

Heyaa Arjunians ...Since long havent written anything new. As one of my stories is ending soon,πŸ˜’ so thot of starting a new story. This one s purely fictional...infact it includes fantasies as well. Many of u may find d concept difficult to digest. The story would b on Ariya n its about...<Read d small chapter ..i wrote ..n u can get a glimpse of d story>

BTW the idea behind story is not mine. It was from manali Di (M.V.Kohli) She requested me to write a One-Shot but i thot of writing more on it. Thanks to her, for giving a very nice idea. Will pen down d next chapters after ending ...Wo pehli baar jab hum mile ...

Will b waiting for d review...n do tell me whether u want a PM notification for d story. Waise dis my 10 th Ariya work ...yipeee

Enough of my bakwaas...here s d first small chapter...dun worry ...next updates wud b long. 

Chapter 1

Arjun was getting ready for his office. He receives a call from rathore. Arjun :"hello 'hmm rathore main wahan check kar leta hun'dere is a possibility that wahan kuch illegal dealings ho rhi hian"

Rathore: "okay rawte '.tum wahan jaao n stay in touch. I have heard that it s antiques things ki smuggling ka racket'.so please be careful. "

Arjun:"Dun worry 'just text me the address. I will handle the case"

Arjun reaches the place in some time. He was hiding in a warehouse and was trying to check out the place completely. He suddenly heard some people conversing so he went in the direction.

Man1: yeh saara saaman 'jaldi jaldi shift karo and do it carefully. They are all antiques and are priceless. Work fast.

Man 2: dun worry bosss'.apun log sab manage kar lenge.

Arjun was now very sure about the proceedings. He calls rathore n asks dem to bring force. Meanwhile Arjun keeps an eye on the smugglers. He disturbs dem in the work so that the work gets delayed and police can gain some time.  

Soon police arrived n Arjun started attacking d smugglers. Arjun was hiding inside a room in d warehouse n attacking d goons with his gun. Soon the smugglers were arrested. That was a fledgling group of goons so it was not a big problem in handling them.

After the police left, arjun was there in d warehouse as he accidently dropped his mobile phone inside. He went to the place in search of his mobile. He found d cell was lying next to lamp. While picking up the mobile phone, he accidently rubbed his hand on the lamp. Sooner the whole room was filled with smoke. Arjun was trying to figure out what happened. He thought that may be it was a smoke bomb which would have been planted by smugglers.

As the smoke cleared, what arjun saw left him shell shocked. A girl, probably in her twenties , was standing in front of him. With her dress it seemed she was from a sixties ki hindi movie.

Arjun :"Ma'am aap yahan kaise aayi '.kya wo smugglers ne aapko kidnap kiya tha n wat is ur gud name"

Girl:"No '.i m Jeanie 'n my name is Ria n u r master now. U rubbed d lamps"

Arjun:"Wat ??..u think I m a fool 'Jeanie don't exist. They r only in kids ki story books."

Ria:"yeh hi to aap human beings ki problem hia'.jab tak kuch magic nahi karungi 'tab tak u wont believe. Acha wait '" She thinks something n says , "Okay my dress is not according to the latest fashion '" She claps 3 times n her dress gets changed to Jeans n Tshirt. Arjun was hell shocked. He says:"how did u do that ?? " Ria:"I m a Jeanie 'I can do anything."

PS: do tell me how it was..n whether i should continue with dis

INDEX

Chapter 1 : scroll up

Chapter 2: page 4

Chapter 3 : page 8

Chapter 4: page 14

Chapter 5 : page20

Chapter 6: page 24

Chapter 7 : Page 30

Chapter 8 : Page 35

Chapter 9:Page 40

Edited by _TaNi_ - 10 years ago
yahoo di
1st to coment
what a superb fantasy di..
ria as jeanie wow!!
arjun grt
amazing start di
yup need a pm lol
thank u mannu di fr d idea!!
gng to be a craziest ss fr sure lol
nyc title diEdited by Payal_156 - 11 years ago
fantastic start sorry for the late unres...

Continue soonEdited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
haye Riya as a genieπŸ˜†
kabhi nahin socha thaπŸ˜‰
Lovely concept Purva and Manali😊
wow Lovely concept... Riya as jeanie intresting... update soon... PM me...
riya as a jeanie...
wow...
new concept...
continue soon...
waooo kya cn cept hay riya s jnyy
i dream of jnyy nam ka ek serial hota tha z cafe chnnl mein n bahot pahele sony mein vi ata tha 
yaad agaya ... dat ws my most favv 1 on dat time
now riya jnyy ban ke etf vi join karegi naaaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awsm cncpt

continu it dr n plzz pm mee...
ooo terri!!! New ss..purva di thnk u...:)
Lovely lovely!! Ariya tera jadoo chal gaya:)-
Riya jinee oops jinniyah!!! Arjun falin for her wil b intresting...sach mein magic wala story hone wala hai:)...hmm nyc concept di pls continue do pm me:)...
wow di...
lovely concept!!!
riya as jeanie!!!πŸ˜ƒ
continue soon!
Waaooo...just Waaaooo! Really very exceptional idea. Hmmm...maza aayega! Plzzz...continu sooon!