Apurva @ an event in Kenya

Posted: 11 years ago

TV celebs to perform at a cricket event in Kenya
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 | 4:45:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

Popular television stars to play and perform at the event...
Indian television stars will soon be seen performing and playing at a cricket event in Kenya. While some of the male leads will be seen playing cricket, others may be seen performing with the female leads at various events.

We hear that celebrities like Barun Sobti, Hasan Zaidi, Sehban Azim, Daljeet Bhanot, Madhura Naik, Shilpa Agnihotri and Apoorva Agnihotri will be seen at the event spread over 4 days.
Abhaas Mehta was also supposed to be present too will be unable to go due to his upcoming show on Zee TV.

Apart from Indian TV celebs, local singers and performers from Kenya will also be present.

When contacted Madhura Naik she confirmed saying, "Yes I am performing at the event I will be leaving tonight and will be in Kenya for the next 3-4 days".

We also spoke to Daljeet Bhanot who said, "I am going early in the morning tomorrow for a cricket tournament and I am the brand ambassador of one of the teams. I will be presenting them and cheering them up. I am very excited as it is the first time that I am traveling to that part of continent. I heard a lot of people are traveling tomorrow to Kenya. I am very thrilled to see how it is going to overall. I am also very sad that I won't get time for the Safari in Kenya. I will staying there only for 3 days which will make me very tired".

"It is very sad I am going on Valentines day, so I am not very happy. I had hoped I could go late on the 14th night. However owing to some problems I have to catch an early flight. So the people coming to Kenya better be worth it (Laughs)", concludes the actress,

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13947-tv-celebs-to-perform-at-a-cricket-event-in-kenya.htm
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago

So glad DC is mentioned.. And of course Armaan Suri ! Good Luck to Apurva and the team participating in the cricket extravaganza.

Apurva with the Kenyan radio RJ During the Cricket match.
He looks great wearing the T shirt for the event and the cute smile...
Hope to see him back on television soon ...

http://instagram.com/p/VzUFrxPnKQ/
Apurva Shilpa & Daljeet @ the Celebrity Cricket Extravaganza, Added on FB

I am sure they all enjoyed a lot !
thanks for sharing Shanti!! 🤗

looks they enjoyed a lot 😃
The team website will update pictures soon, I will post it once it is done, Its nice to see APU playing cricket!😊
Another picture of Apurva on the Cricket team in Kenya from the celebrities side.
Looks like the Host of teh event is having a word with him

Will add more pictures soon, Waiting for it to be added in the team website where the celebrities went for the event.
thanks for sharing Shanti!! they had really fun time there. waiting for the rest of the pics. 😃